It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Mechanics of opening the Third Eye.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Lately, I have been trying to expand my capacity for Astral Projection. I learned to do it as a natural byproduct of various parasomniac episodes (some very horrifying stuff). To aid in my progression, and to document my trial/error attempts and observations, I created THIS THREAD.

Yesterday afternoon, I attempted to Astral Project again. The attempt failed, but I learned a lot from it. I took my nap in preparation for the waking stage. When I wake up mid-nap, and try to go back to sleep, I notice that it is prime time for sleep paralysis, and therefore a perfect window to project. I had to get out of bed to help my wife with something, so I think that messed up my attempt.

Anyways, so I lay back down, lay still, and start focusing on letting my body fall into paralysis. I did this for about 45 minutes with no success, but I did feel the VIBRATION trying to creep in. I just couldn't seem to amplify it into full paralysis. So I tried something else....

This is where the Third Eye comes into play. I began to focus my attention on my Third Eye region, just between and slightly above my eyebrows. I began to focus on stimulating it, as though mild pressure were being applied. After about 5-10 minutes of doing this, I began to feel a tingling/electric sensation bloom out from my Third Eye region of the forehead and spread across my eyebrows. As I continued to focus, the sensation began to spread up to my scalp, and onto what is commonly called the 'crown chakra'. I had never experienced this before, nevertheless, I allowed it to continue. It began to move down the back of my neck, across my shoulders into my arms and hands, then down my spine and into my legs. This was a very pleasant sensation, and while this was occurring, I saw some mild but beautifully colored close-eyed hallucinations. I wanted to continue, but had to get up, as I only allotted an hour out of my day to do this.

So basically, I would like to know what I was experiencing. Was my Third Eye beginning to open? If so, how can I continue to the process?

For the purpose of disclosure: I do not practice meditation, I do not recite mantras, I do not practice balancing or manipulating chakras, and I do not practice meditation in the sense of emptying/silencing the mind. Instead, I either pray and/or I contemplate Bible scriptures. I only mention that bit because I am not interested in the individualized practices used to accomplish Astral Projection and Third Eye stimulation. My interest is in learning the common mechanics behind the variable processes.

Basically, I'm asking how to fry a steak, not what you use to season/marinate it...but feel free to share all of it. I'm not here to determine what is right or wrong.

Thanks.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

This is the best possible resource that you can come by online:
edit on 28-11-2016 by Dan00 because:

www.aypsite.org...

www.aypsite.org...

...not what you use to season/marinate it...but feel free to share all of it.

What "it" is marinated in is "inner silence". You'll notice that my bottom link is to Lesson #56.

edit on 28-11-2016 by Dan00 because:

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Dan00

Thanks. I'll see what I can draw from those pages to help me. What exactly is supposed to happen when the Third Eye opens? Is it about seeing/hearing/perceiving the Astral Realm?

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   

What exactly is supposed to happen when the Third Eye opens? Is it about seeing/hearing/perceiving the Astral Realm?

What's your favorite food?

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Um, Cuban style black beans and rice.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Cuban style black beans and rice.

Are you sure? Okay. Where do you best like to eat it?

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Oh yeah, Im sure. @ Pollo Tropical on Douglas Rd and Flagler in Miami.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   

...Pollo Tropical on Douglas Rd and Flagler in Miami.

Very well then, my Christian sibling.

You are there, on Pollo Tropical on Douglas Rd and Flagler in Miami, at a Cuban restaurant owned by the family of your newly beloved. You have only been together for a week or so, you've lost count of the days. It's 10:00 a.m..

The grandparents of your beloved have arrived for the weekend. What a serendipitous surprise; you had been strung-out with anxiety the night before, and you don't get any sleep, really. You are parted from your loved one overnight because "Family is in town" a.k.a. "Grandparents".

Fortunately for you, Grandma has been up all night killing it on some Arroz Congriz while she chats it up with Grandpa, who is helping her do in a bottle of wine, in the kitchen. Before they go to bed, she pops the beans and rice in the fridge.

You are eating some now, with eggs, and your new love is feeding it to you when Grandma isn't looking.

That might be something like Sambhavi.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Interesting. Sounds like a cocktail of emotions and sensations.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Interesting. Sounds like a cocktail of emotions and sensations.

Yeah. It's not really possible to capture it with words.

It's a place in the body.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   

So is opening the Third Eye a temporary occurrence, or is it a permanent state of being?

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   

It has to be "a work in progress", otherwise it is temporary.

edit on 28-11-2016 by Dan00 because: feexed

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 12:27 AM
link   

I think its a very unwise thing to do. The Tibetans, where this kind of thing comes from had a saying:

When the student is ready the master will appear. (if the student says they are ready then its unlikely they are ready.

Tuesday Lobsang Rampa - "The Third Eye."

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 01:58 AM
link   
I work with my chakras every single night before I go to bed. I get the energy vibration in my third eye, crown chakra etc... sometimes the pressure in the head can be intense. What I use are Binaural tones. Listening to binaural beats / tones and concentrating on your chakras is like meditation on steroids. You must use headphones or earbuds when listening. I have been doing this for about 1 1/2 years.

When I first started, over a year ago, I would have so much vibration in my body that I could hold my wife's hand and she could feel the vibration even hours later.

If you are already experiencing vibration and energy flowing to your chakras, if you listen to binaural tones it will open up a whole new chapter in your life

Idoser has some pretty strong ones, or you can simply use youtube and get free ones.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Google kundalini. Real stuff. Not new age rubbish .

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Ok, so when I started focusing on my third eye, what was that tingling sensation that emanated from the third eye, across my forehead, up to the top of my skull, down my spine, and into my extremities? Does this phenomenon have a name, and can someone explain to me exactly what was happening?

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 12:09 AM
link   

I agree with Pandaram, Google Kundalini . You will learn all you need to know about what is happening and your chakras etc...

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: apoc36

I did read about Kundalini. From what I gather, it is coiled energy at the base of the spine, but my experience emanated from the third eye.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 05:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest

I did read about Kundalini. From what I gather, it is coiled energy at the base of the spine, but my experience emanated from the third eye.

The ajna chakra (third eye) is activated by spontaneous or willed flow of Kundalini energy from the muladhara chakra at the base of the spine to this dormant chakra. It is not wise to attempt it unless one has a teacher who is highly experienced in handling this energy. Also, the subtle body (the pranomayakosher) and its nadis along which prana flows should be cleansed before safely raising Kundalini. This is what pranayama and hatha yoga are about. Remember: you cannot run before you can walk; otherwise you will fall over.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: micpsi

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest

The ajna chakra (third eye) is activated by spontaneous or willed flow of Kundalini energy from the muladhara chakra at the base of the spine to this dormant chakra. It is not wise to attempt it unless one has a teacher who is highly experienced in handling this energy. Also, the subtle body (the pranomayakosher) and its nadis along which prana flows should be cleansed before safely raising Kundalini. This is what pranayama and hatha yoga are about. Remember: you cannot run before you can walk; otherwise you will fall over.

According to this guy, the true nature of our chakras have not been revealed, and most of what is taught today is disinformation. Is this true?

Are there any opinions on this?

Lets pretend what he says is true. Wouldnt that mean that most common practicioners dont really know what they're doing and are not properly balancing their chakras?
edit on 30-11-2016 by BELIEVERpriest because: typo

edit on 30-11-2016 by BELIEVERpriest because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join