It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Give me Chocolate - - the next billion view youtube music video

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Fair, my apologies.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 04:06 AM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

then wakaggi band wins there hands down (although they arguably more hard folk rock than metal)

Thanks for that clip, nice, however I would suggest they sound more Prog Rock (which is great)

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Voiceofthemajority

Been onto (not into) them for a while and I want to hate them but I can't. I would love to hear what the band sound like with a proper singer....

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: SaturnFX

then wakaggi band wins there hands down (although they arguably more hard folk rock than metal)

Thanks for that clip, nice, however I would suggest they sound more Prog Rock (which is great)

Trying to pin down what the Wakaggi band is, is a difficult task.

the official description seems fitting given their rock can range from seemingly metal to simple pop:

Vocaloid songs with wagakki (traditional Japanese musical instruments) and Western rock.

I may one day do a thread simply on the many different Japanese fusion bands that's been on the rise lately. there are many new experimental bands..some great, some underwhelming..but many creative and interesting takes

I will say my top 3 for best "japanesey" stuff will be X-Japan always even though its a ancient band that isn't even a thing anymore. Babymetal, and Wagakki Band. Any woman I date better like at least the last 2...else she is gonna hate my music selection

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro
a reply to: Voiceofthemajority

Been onto (not into) them for a while

They are cute as hell and simply beautiful, but not even slightly sexualized. Good on Amuse for defining that line.
I don't know what will happen now that they are all becoming over 18 (another half year for the youngest), but I reckon it will be the same..if anything, they may go the other way and return to their metal kimono look

I would love to hear what the band sound like with a proper singer....

Suzuka Nakamoto is about as proper as you can possibly get. She's been professionally singing since 8 years old (before that she was simply taking it easy as a professional model. lol)

Nihonjin...they don't like the simple life.

Anyhow, her range is better than most other singers...not all, but better than most. Thing is, she also commands some serious presence.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join