It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump’s political mandate is historically small

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: BrokedownChevy
a reply to: spiritualzombie

Even the people I know who voted for him are seriously regretting their choice. They thought they got some political renegade and instead they got a dipsht conspiracy theorist who doesn't have an ounce of intellect. This isn't going to get better. Like any civil and thoughtful person thinks a wall will actually work. Such a dumb idea that panders to the worst of America.

The people you know who already regret their vote for Donald Trump likely voted for him for all the wrong reasons.

Of course. All of them wanted a leader. Instead they got a tweeting celebrity who acts like a thoughtless child. In your mind, those are all the wrong reasons for them, but you're a conspiracy theorist who thinks the world is evil and out to get you so your brain is wired backwards to the rest of functional society.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: Annee

Here you are.

So are you. Why are you fixated on this person?

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Here you are.

Yes, I know what you've accomplished.

But, a demographic statistic is an overall consensus - - not an individual.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Here you are.

So are you. Why are you fixated on this person?

Oh, we have kind of a Love/Hate thing.

Opposites accepting each other - - if not agreeing

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: mkultra11
Millions of people in a few states on each coast voting for the same person does not represent the entire country. Take a look at the electoral map and see how red it is.

I'd rather look at the demographic of what location has the most college degrees.

Highest economical earners.

Higher scores in education.

Is the most diverse in population.

I'd rather look at who wins the election. You're can be satisfied that more pretentious wealthy liberal people voted for Clinton. That's probably more of a reason why she lost. Exit polls for College Graduates: Trump 45% Clinton 49%, so it's a myth that only stupid people voted for Trump.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   

it's a myth that only stupid people voted for Trump.

Strangely, it's not a myth that only stupid people voted.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Millions of people in a few states on each coast voting for the same person does not represent the entire country. Take a look at the electoral map and see how red it is.

I'd rather look at the demographic of what location has the most college degrees.

Highest economical earners.

Higher scores in education.

Is the most diverse in population.

I'd rather look at who wins the election. You're can be satisfied that more pretentious wealthy liberal people voted for Clinton. That's probably more of a reason why she lost. Exit polls for College Graduates: Trump 45% Clinton 49%, so it's a myth that only stupid people voted for Trump.

So you hand-pick one aspect of each.

Not exactly the over all demographic - - is it?

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Greggers

I love George Carlin and he makes a lot of sense.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Not really sure what you are asking me .. ?

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 01:58 AM
link   

LOL!

Another Washington Post article.

I am going to mention this again, seeing as how you obviously consume NOTHING but mainstream media propaganda:

WAPO colluded with the Hillary Clinton campaign. They are nothing but a partisan mouthpiece.

STOP POSTING FAKE NEWS.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Only a response to a request,no attempted plot.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 03:00 AM
link   
a reply to: BrokedownChevy

I track MANY people why do you ask?

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 03:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: JinMI

Most of them are college kids who were at most 10 yrs old when Sept 11th happened.

It's ridiculous.

My grandparents fought fascism. They didn't cheer, clap, and willingly vote for it.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 03:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

It's nice to watch you use words to fight for what they literally fought against.

edit on 30-11-2016 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Presidency, Supreme Court, house, senate, and governors > Starbucks baristas

President Trump can do what he wants when he wants to.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 03:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Even the people I know who voted for him are seriously regretting their choice. They thought they got some political renegade and instead they got a dipsht conspiracy theorist who doesn't have an ounce of intellect. This isn't going to get better. Like any civil and thoughtful person thinks a wall will actually work. Such a dumb idea that panders to the worst of America.

The people you know who already regret their vote for Donald Trump likely voted for him for all the wrong reasons.

Of course. All of them wanted a leader. Instead they got a tweeting celebrity who acts like a thoughtless child. In your mind, those are all the wrong reasons for them, but you're a conspiracy theorist who thinks the world is evil and out to get you so your brain is wired backwards to the rest of functional society.

They wanted an authoritarian after being brainwashed into thinking America sucked. The last 8 years have been nothing but a constant demoralizing campaign, designed to make Americans loose faith in their own country.

"Make America Great..."

America *IS* great. I don't know what everyone's talking about. I guess they're all anti-American, unpatriotic or something. The whole "return to greatness" is a typical tactic for populists to use.

Do we have problems? Hell yes we do, but they're problems we're capable of working on together as a nation.

But conservatives don't want to work together. They want to destroy everything, and then when things fail use that failure as proof nothing's working.

It's like cutting your own brake lines on your car and saying, "See! These brakes on my car are crap!"

And I'm all sitting here like, "But...but you ruined the brakes yourself...??"
edit on 30-11-2016 by Kettu because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 04:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

I think you misidentified our relationship thus our goals. Think more parasitic than mutualistic to better understand the motivations of say repealing Obamacare.
edit on 30-11-2016 by AlphaIron because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Of course, when the MSM totally rides your tail and do their best to appeal to scared little snowflakes that the "big orange meanie" is going to put Mexicans and immigrants in death camps and hang LGBTQIA+ people from lamp posts, these sorts of ratings tend to happen. Fake news is never a good thing! (You listening CNN?)

If more people knew about what Trump really stood for (something I did not, I'm only now becoming aware) like the fact that he's the MOST PRO gay president elect in history, I think a lot of people would warm up to him.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   

I don't think he really cares the republicans have the house and senate and the white house, So in simple terms they can do whatever they want at least for the first two years. No mandate needed doesn't need to convince anyone of anything really all he has to do is introduce legislation and undo executive orders. Both of these things will be easy to do and like it or hate it not much anyone can do to stop it.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Aegeus

No one has said Trump is going to put "Mexicans and immigrants in death camps". No one has said Trump will "hang LGBTQIA+ people from lamp posts". If you're going to defend him, do it honestly based on the actual concerns of the positions and ideas he has put out there. Try again, this time in reality.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join