It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In Space She will have you SCREAM.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Authors Note.
The Averna Universe goes futuristic.

"Across these rocky shores dust snowfall. And on such grounds was fearsome theater of clashing metal and death magicks. But look, now the spirit of the lands begins to heal from the spoil." I paused my words and looked at her as we stood in the room of The Data.Apex. Eleven of my security team lay dead across the blood stained floor and that was before she began screaming questions about a quantum scale and other bizarre requests, a voice that made my ears bleed. Trying my best to pacify this danger with the correct questions as it feels like my soul desperately wants to crawl away.

"Dot!" She uttered and vaguely pointing towards a section of the planetary display map, pushed me forward with her other and clawed hand so I fell against the control screen. The only advantage I had at this moment was that this alien creature was a stranger in this time showing she had little knowledge of even recent historic and social events. So as I tried my best to appease her curiosity despite the language barrier and while she was in a distractions moment I activated a distress beacon message out to the local security lines.

+++ OUTGOING TRANSMISSION +++

+++Beta Sector+++
+++Station: THE M.DRAGORA+++
+++Time Index: 2016.0505.005M42+++

VESSEL UNDER ENEMY DISTRESS.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Tindalos2013

A shadowy figure smells something cooking

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   
A wildcat did growl.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   
ooooh, more, more! What happens next????

top topics

join