It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks Releases More Than Half A Million US Diplomatic Cables

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
Let's wait for Twitter, Twitter will show us the light.

Yep.

But both Twitter and Reddit are becoming active censors (and in some cases editing your posts)...

ATS is still the King.

Well, I guess the alt-right will just need to create their own social media platforms to spread their stories?

That's what I do when I don't like the rules of the game someone has, I create my own game.

In any case, its not hard to manipulate Wikileaks stuff with photoshop and claim its legit. At least for a short enough time to sway public opinion and confirm biases.

That's the problem with people today. No one goes to the source themselves, and just trusts what they hear and agree with.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 01:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu

originally posted by: pianopraze

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
Let's wait for Twitter, Twitter will show us the light.

Yep.

But both Twitter and Reddit are becoming active censors (and in some cases editing your posts)...

ATS is still the King.

Well, I guess the alt-right will just need to create their own social media platforms to spread their stories?

That's what I do when I don't like the rules of the game someone has, I create my own game.

In any case, its not hard to manipulate Wikileaks stuff with photoshop and claim its legit. At least for a short enough time to sway public opinion and confirm biases.

That's the problem with people today. No one goes to the source themselves, and just trusts what they hear and agree with.

I for one have spent tens of not hundreds of hours this past year reading all those wiki leaks emails.

I also most often check the sources when I can find them to vet news stories. For instance I found and read he NYT full transcript of the Trump sit down and discovered many of he stories based on it were utter lies and misrepresentations.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

And where do we go when that ends?

We have to communicate in codes I guess sombody up for code listings?

<< 1   >>

join