It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's with the number 33

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Supposedly Jesus was thirty three when he died, in 33 A.D. Although the bible is less clear on Judas, I believe it's estimated he may have been the same age, or at least that he died in the same year. Assuming you believe in 2000 year old fairy tales, that is.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 02:44 AM
link   
a reply to: searcherfortruth

There is only one way to count. The symbols used to represent numbers can vary but you can never count different either here or any other planet. A tally is a good way to look at it.

If you have two of something here you would have the same amount anywhere, hence the language being universal.
From there the language does become endless

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 05:34 AM
link   
The reason why 33 is so important to Masons has NOTHING to do with Christianity. It is because it is central to the mathematics governing the nature of the physical and superphysical universes. This connection is known to very few people. It would take too long to reveal here the power and significance of this number. It would take a week of seminars just to acquire the necessary background. All I will say here is this:
33 is the number of Pythagorean tetractyses generated by changing the objects in each row and arranging them in all possible ways:
33 = 1! + 2! + 3! + 4!
The Tetractys is not merely the fourth triangular number known to mathematicians but the "Rosetta Stone" that deciphers the mathematical knowledge about holistic systems represented by the sacred geometries of various religions, mystical traditions and philosophies. These geometries, which have recently been proved to be equivalent or isomorphous, are characterised by a common set of parameters, one of which is the number 137. This is well-known to physicists as the most mysterious number in physics, its reciprocal being approximately the fine-structure constant, which measures the strength of the coupling of the electron to the electromagnetic field. 137 is the 33rd prime number. It is the average number of points in 3-d space needed to create from tetractyses the faces of the first four Platonic solids: tetrahedron, octahedron, cube & icosahedron. Its embodiment in sacred geometries is analysed here (scroll down to section with '137' as heading). Also Article 56. The sacred-geometrical meanings of the number 33 are analysed at:
smphillips.8m.com...

This is merely the tip of the iceberg.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: VinylTyrant

Only because you have been taught this way do you believe it. Truth is you have no way of knowing and whatever you think or believe is completely subjective, no matter how hard you jump up and down and scream it.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Um, no. If I have one brick here I have one brick anywhere. You can call the number 1 anything you like but you can't make one brick two unless you break it evenly in which you have a half.
No way around it.
Judging by the ability of our aircraft to fly and our computers to compute I would say yeah, universal language. About the only absolute truth there is.

This to jump up and down would take 2 movements, whether here or on the moon and whether you like it or not has no bearing.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: rexsblues
I'm not sure but in life years it's when you wake up and realize all your friends are gone, your job is an intense form of purgatory, women quit trying to be cute about stealing your money and just outright take it. Conversations with dogs and cats become philosophical and you can't drink more than 3 beers without a psychotic break and you spend the evening trying to find the same model of your first car for sale on ebay.

This post was/is awesome!!

Is there a song in there somewhere? If not, there ought to be...

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Thomas Jefferson was the primary author of the Declaration of
Independence July 4, 1776 at the age of 33!

He was also the 3rd President

He died July 4th too!

This these is awesome, keep it up!

You guys rock!
edit on 29-11-2016 by iWontGiveUP because: 33

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   

And if I take your brick and smash it to smithereens?

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   

You might get 33 smaller bricks from 1

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   
33 is the number of vertebrae in our spine. There are 33 degrees in free masonry. The idea is that the kundalilni rises up the spine, one vertebrae for each revolution of the sun (year of your life) until reaching the pineal gland located superior to the final vertebrae. This is also the spiritual significance of Jesus being 33 when he fulfilled The Great Work.

There is nothing sinister about knowledge unless it is used against God's Will.
edit on 29-11-2016 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Other than Freemasonry, and Jesus' age when he died, there isn't much else that's significant about the number.
edit on 29-11-2016 by Kromlech because: grammar

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Gotta count the pieces

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   

How many times has anyone tried to smash a brick???

Ever count the pieces indeed!

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: rexsblues

... you spend the evening trying to find the same model of your first car for sale on ebay.

Yup. 1968 Ford Fairlane 500

Still ain't found one

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: iWontGiveUP

Well if you hit a brick right one time it will break in two. Why anyone would want to smash one is beyond me.
But I can tell you for sure that if you took a brick, placed it on a solid, non Porous surface and pulverized it, there would be left a finite amount of pieces that even in granular size can be counted. Whether in chinese, Indian or english the amount would be the same

edit on 29-11-2016 by VinylTyrant because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I had one of them too!

And I got lucky as it had the 351 Cleveland engine. Not many did.

This puppy "smoked"...

I still miss it. Even though the front seat was broken...

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ugmold

Lots of symbolism with rolling rock beer.

The rock in front of Jesus burial chamber was rolled.

The pale horse on every bottle.

The 33..

There's more, I was actually thinking about making a silly thread in general chit chat about it.

~meathead

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   

a reply to: anotherside
33 is everywhere in media. Go do a simple search of just "33" and it will bring you many links.

11 is rebellion and 3 is the unclean trinity.

So it shows that, as you said, rebellion is everywhere in the media with Rebellion x Unclean Trinity as 11 x 3 = 33.

9 = Complete thus showing Complete Rebellion against the world on 9/11 2001. Look at all the wars that have occurred since that date.
edit on 29-11-2016 by Tristran because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   
www.cuttingedge.org...

Here's a video called "the cult of 33".

BEST! We heartily recommend this video.
Luciferians brag that the numbers '33' and '11' are the most sacred numbers in their world. But, they are important in God's Bible as well.

The Number 33 is the sum of 11-11-11 and many wonder if this date has special significance in Bible eschatology, or if there is esoteric meaning behind events of history.

Through the pages of the Old and New Testament Scriptures of the KJV, Pastor Mike Hoggard studies the number 33 to reveal startling connections between the temple of the human body, Jesus’ death on the cross, God’s signature in all of creation, the journey of the 13 crystal skulls, 33rd degree Scottish rites, 33rd parallel, religious/social convocations, KKK, commercial logos and paradigm-shifting events such as the 9-11 tragedy, JFK assassination, and many others.

This study will startlingly show that the Beast of Revelation—the man of sin—has a corresponding signature and timely Biblical wisdom will help devoted students of the Bible discern between the real Jesus and the fake Jesus!

edit on 29-11-2016 by anotherside because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Another example

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join