It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

O.T.O. Initiation

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Do like me, harass the s# out of everyone and watch when their frustration pours out every secret

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Jufak

What exactly are your fears here? The OTO is vastly different from Masonic ritual. When I was younger I was invovled with OTO. The politics annoyed me, so I left, but honestly there is nothing that sinister there. Actually you will find their rituals are kind of boring

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   

There's a difference in "do stuff together" and having "stuff done to you". Don"t be foolish. Life is not a video game thats "cool" or a video.

So, don't mess with any of it. And why do you think we'd tell you this?

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

What stuff do you think will be done to him?

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 02:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
Don"t be foolish. Life is not a video game thats "cool" or a video.

You're saying life isn't cool or as enjoyable as a video game? Life is what you make it, and I make mine fun and exciting by doing all sorts of things, many of which push my adrenaline levels up and give myself challenges.

So, don't mess with any of it.

That sounds like a very fascist mentality. What a horrible way to life your life; without the personal enjoyment that comes from overcoming self-imposed challenges. I'm not much into OTO but I do enjoy my Masonic career and it's brought me plenty of enjoyment.

And why do you think we'd tell you this?

Good question, but from the seeming reprimand you dolled out, you seem like someone who doesn't like challenges or change. How boring.
edit on 29-11-2016 by noonebutme because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 02:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshNorton

originally posted by: Advantage

Go to amazon and get Liber Null and Psychonaut.. and check it out for yourself.
That's a book on Chaos magick. Has absolutely nothing to do with OTO...

Perhaps you are thinking of Pete Carroll's 'Liber Chaos' and 'Psychonomicon'?

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 02:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jufak
Hello everyone!

So today i met a guy who is a member of o.t.o. In Slovenia.. i was always kinda into crowley and occult stuff but i really dont know much about oto and thelema. So i was wondering if someone could tell me some more about it (what it teaches, purpouse, their way of functioning and other stuff)..

He invited my to their mass for initiation but i want to know first if it's really something i wanna be part of.. i always wanted to be a mason but this is kinda different (at least he told me so)..

Experience = Knowledge.
If all you need is other people's (mostly ignorant) opinions, you will never Know!
Want to Know? Do the experiment. If at any time you want to end it, do so.
That will be where your Knowledge will end.

Once, I wanted to Know about Xtianity, so I became a practicing Xtian for 20 years.
Now I Know. *__-
edit on 29-11-2016 by namelesss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 02:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Noinden

My fears are that i will be "eaten up" by them.. you know that ol' fear from "cults" because of theirs way of doing things. Manipulating etc... ijust want legitimate brotherhood woth same interests

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 02:50 AM
link   

no flags ?

guess the OTO aren't very popular around here

ijust want legitimate brotherhood woth same interests

maybe try the mainstream Rosicrucians
edit on 29-11-2016 by kibric because: boo

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 02:51 AM
link   
"drugs are bad, and here is why" versus "do what thou wilt". Maybe she wouldn't have gotten addicted if her friends/family would have warned her of the dangers. At least a small chance. a reply to: noonebutme

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 02:52 AM
link   
The problem is you involve yourself with wicked angels.

In any secret society you may end up being a party to things you find abhorrent.

But you are there. You are held accountable.

Get away?
Isn't it easier to avoid the calamity altogether?

Stay away from all forms of occultism.

Many many members of this website are occiltists and sexually perverted. Beware their deception.
edit on 29-11-2016 by Acoolguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Acoolguy

Many many members of this website are occiltists and sexually perverted. Beware their deception.

proof ?

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 02:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: kibric

proof ?

That made me chuckle. You can very easily find the proof simply reading posts and threads.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 02:58 AM
link   

then point it out
if it's so easy

i'm willing to listen..

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 03:01 AM
link   

then point it out
if it's so easy

i'm willing to listen..

Good. I already did. Now pay attention.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 03:13 AM
link   

where ?

point me to their threads and posts
if it's so easy

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 03:41 AM
link   

where ?

point me to their threads and posts
if it's so easy

I'm not inclined to do so. I am not.a person who keeps track of badness.

But just to give you an idea...take Phage.

He has been very vocal about letting naked boys into girls locker rooms.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Hello,

From my point of view I would not recommend you to join... If you want something "mysterious" choose rather Masonry (nothing about politics,gaining power etc its more spiritual), their rituals its always kinda symbolism but even lodges can be infiltrated (inner circles)

there are many different lodges, whit a little bit different rules and LVLs

After centuries there is too much lies about masonry... (not Mason myself, i am more gnostic)

problem whit masonry is that many people think that they can gain power throught masonry, get better job, better contacs whit powerfull people...

after a few steps their realize they were wrong in masonry. As many other grps in this world Masons are infiltrated, whit lets call them "cabalists",but there are many grps like them whit different agendas and they offer these dissapointed guys an alternative... a dark one..

When you join grps like that... its hard to leave... cause you are going to do some bad things to prove loyality + you would never speak about them because you are guilty too.. dont mention manipulation etc.. its hard to get out alive

You can leave Masons, you cant speak about their rituals but you can leave - then you are so called Sleeping Mason

this is just small info..these things are much more complicated..

You dont need a grp of ony people to find your way ...

But if you want to see it for your own eyes, experience that # and realize whats good/wrong go for it... but be carefull whit outcoms

If you are doing it for more power for yourself then never forget that power comes whit a prize ..
knowledge is the real power !

Sorry for my crappy english, not a native speaker and greeting from Czech Rep.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Some Would Believe In Strange Things. Then After Falling Into That "MADNESS" They Become Unimpressed With The Actual Truth. Which To Say The Least Is Not So Thrilling. To Then Fall Victim To The Curiosity... Only Leads To Disappointment. Don't Be That Fool. You'll Only Find Comfort In The Ignorance Of Another.

Order Is Best Represented By The Experience Of Both Life When You And Death When It Comes. That Is Order.

Temple... If You Find It... Is Best Explained By The Lesson Of Self Service.

Oriental Is Just That Thing That Would Inspire You To Either Want It More Or Want It Less.

Point Is: You Are Much Better Than Them. God, if you believe in him, has Designed You From the beginning to have absolute dominion over everything. The skies, the earth, and the sea.
That aside.. you are also gifted to know good and evil. As if that isnt enough.... you also have forgiveness of sins. And also... life everlasting. But.... the most prized gift is "Beauty, and "Strength" and "Wisdom!"

Those are for you. Never get caught thinking someone will give it to you just because its something the next has. That come see for yourself mentality is thought provoking but insufficient.

Go... And Serve Your Self. And trust that you will find your way home to papa (god).

Also..... if you can..... learn that theology is mombo jombo.
Theology... is.... "Economics!"

Buying, Selling, Taxes, Tithes, wages, credits, loans, interests, rates, etc...........

If you aint getting rich. Dont think the next one wont.

The more richer you are... the more power you have. The more power you have the richer you'll get. There many tiny helpless little creatures who endure and cant help themselves. Just thought id throw that in there.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: SaloonSal
You don't need to "JOIN" with anyone or anything to practice and explore your beliefs.
To "join" is to follow and /or be offered the specific beliefs of others.
Why limit yourself to others knowledge ?
Can you ONLY find God by worshiping with others in a church ?
Power, knowledge and enlightenment is not brought about by communion with others.
It is brought about by communion with ones self.

this is exactly what you should do , you dont need a group or cult to find meaning in life , you need to discover yourself then you will connect with the one !

those thelema cultists are into blood magick
while Im highly skeptical of such practices , simply hanging around with people who believe in this could likely have bad results for you .

It's better to follow your own plans and think for yourself , but curiosity killed the cat

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join