It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Podesta's butterfly tattoo, any meaning? Solved : Ragnar Relay Series

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Hey Everyone.
I cound find this using the ATS search engine.
Here on ATS there is so much info regarding the pizzageit and the pedo-rings. All this is so disgusting it makes me sick just reading it. So, I tried myself investigating the leaked Podesta mails and searched for attachments with .jpg extension.
There were so many hits and started viewing it one by one.
Unfortunately, I dont have the time to go trough every single one since i have a kid, so after the few pages desired to check the once bigger than 250Kb.
After a few pages more i found these :

Maybe its nothing but these kind of people have to be investigated as deep as possible to be disclosed.
Is there any hidden meaning of this tattoo?

I have to check and I will post the email number with these pictures attached.
***************************************************************************************************

And I got answer thanks to you people. Podesta probably was participating in the Ragnar Relay Series. "The butterfly" is actually the logo of the Ragnar Relay Series.

No need for further investigations ...

edit on 28-11-2016 by iasenko because: Got the answer.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: iasenko

Is that from a spartan race? Judging by their clothing maybe she was part of some Spartan type of race...
edit on 28-11-2016 by chrismarco because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I saw that one of the pedo sings is a butterfly so I made the connection.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Ultimate Warrior Tribute?

Born: June 16, 1959, Crawfordsville, IN
Died: April 8, 2014, Scottsdale, AZ

Great man that will never be forgotten.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Looks like a ragnar race. Anyone that puts themselves through that has no soul!

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: iasenko

Seems to be how a lot of "proof" is getting found these days.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   

THIS is the type of submission that I love. It may NOT mean something, but so worth running past people to see. Excellent job. Creepy as hell if it leads to anything.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Cheap shot. She put it to the community to evaluate. By mischaracterizing her quick explanation about why she speculated about it as though it is her conclusion, your comment does not help free discussion.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Like others have mentioned, it's from the Ragnar Relay series. If he's running that, I respect the dedication (but not the man). I have a friend that does the one from Chattanooga to Nashville every year.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Signs. You saw that one of the pedo signs is a butterfly. And you made an assumption, not a connection.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   
edit on 28-11-2016 by TramperoJuan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Thanks for all the responses. It looked weird to me to put a sign like this on your face and take a picture. That is why I post it here and I got an answer! Thank you ppl. Like the saying for the rabbit: you never know which bush it will spring from.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   
John Podesta has been factually linked to pedophilia in so many ways that checking out the symbolism of his tattoos is definitely valid for discussion.
Hillary is into black magic rituals and voodoo which the Clinton's have already admitted.
People in the secret service have reported being overcome with panic just walking near Hillary or Obama, who is also into these things. Scared beyond belief because they feel they are near to some evil spirit possessing these people.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: TramperoJuan

Signs. You saw that one of the pedo signs is a butterfly. And you made an assumption, not a connection.

Thanks for the correction. My English is not as good as I want it to be. Accept my apologies. I'm from Bulgaria, finished Spanish language school and currently living in Norway and learning the language. Sometimes it becomes a mess...

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Doing better at a non-native language than I could ever do...

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Aren't butterflies part of the Mk ultra and monarch programming regime? Wonder if Podesta and his spawn have alts?

Cheers - Dave

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Thanks for the correction. My English is not as good as I want it to be. Accept my apologies. I'm from Bulgaria, finished Spanish language school and currently living in Norway and learning the language. Sometimes it becomes a mess...

Just ignore the grammar and spelling Nazis. You do just fine!

I am willing to bet he only writes in one language.
edit on 11 28 2016 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruthAboveALL01
a reply to: Shamrock6

Cheap shot. She put it to the community to evaluate. By mischaracterizing her quick explanation about why she speculated about it as though it is her conclusion, your comment does not help free discussion.

Making the observation that a lot of the "evidence" people are putting forward is wildly speculative and devoid of substance isn't a cheap shot.

I'm sorry the reality check triggered you.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Careful, a white knight will come along and chastise you for not being nicer.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join