It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was James Alefantis answering questions staged?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   

This guy gets a full interview with the other day A guy was kicked out before he recieved his plate just for recording while at his table. Alefantis stated that said murals and artwork has be gone a whopping 5 years.They don't ask any good question like about the comet ping pong logo, they didn't ask about the basement where's the toilet with the pic off man painted with words saying "shut up and #" & where's the room they were calling a murder room , what about the "cum" jokes and #cumpanda with kids in the pictures, what about the #killroom and #murder comments, the party goer covered in blood underneath a ping pong table.. that's plenty more..

starts around 7:40
In this video there are more paintings, asked about the actual ping pong table the employees acted as if noone ever asks that and she didn't even know what a foosball table was..

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: omniEther

would not be surprised at all if it were staged. they are most likely in damage control mode right now. the comments that alefantis made on some of his photos have no viable defense in my opinion, but you can't convict someone based on comments and their taste in art/music even if it is ripe with pedophile terminology and insinuation. because, hey, being a pedophile isnt a crime after all! it's clear he's sick in the head though. and he's got connections in DC that are keeping him safe. After all he's "the 49th most powerful person in Washington DC" and it's not because he serves a mean pizza and has ping pong tables.

Assange knew what he was doing releasing those Podesta emails. And people who fail to acknowledge the scope of this pedo ring mess have their head in the sand and their hands over their ears.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: CallmeRaskolnikov > I wonde rif any people are going to be suicided or murdered or vanish now that this has come out. Somebody had to have said something to somebody and at least one DNC staffer has already died. I wonder if they have life insurance to protect themselves.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Dutchowl

i definitely think people are going to get killed over this. and quite frankly i think julian assange might already be dead if not in detention. he gave an interview via telephone and that was supposed to be "proof of life" because he mentioned the castro death which was a recent event.

in my opinion that isn't evidence at all. just a voice isn't evidence. could have been voice manipulation software or it could have been simply a person trained to speak like him. even if he gives a skype style interview that can't be trusted anymore with the software they have now. it was even predicted by some people that assange would die for the podesta emails because of the far reaching consequences.

it was said that he would dissapear from public light and that if he did resurface it would most likely be only via phone and he might have "a cold" or connection issues to cover for the voice if it was off. and assange just happened to have "a cold" he apologized for during the interview, eerie coincidence.. somethings not right with the whole assange situation. and i believe that's why hillary didn't win the presidency. they couldn't take the chance putting her in office. hence the huge upset.

top topics

join