It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Immigrant Riots in Europe

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: chrismarco
a reply to: loam

This is one grand failed experiment but the seeds have been sown...

The muslim plan to extend their tentacles into the dabric of multiple countries has been a success. I look foward to the moderate muslims gaining power in office..then things will get real fun...the moderate muslim is the bigger threat to democracy than a terrorist

I've been saying this on here for years, now anyone who knows / reads me knows my wife is Muslim and therefore my in laws are Muslim, just not radicals like these people. Throughout all my years of meeting people outside the Mosque waiting to pick up my mother in law you get a feel for the lye of the land in regards of what the Muslims coming out feel. Initially it was all good will, hugs, greetings and blessings and no issue with me, the non Muslim. Sadly things have changed and now its a very much radical crowd that come out, I'm looked at and challenged about who and what I'm doing there by gangs of youth, the older Muslims don't intervene to stop the nonsense, they stay away in some cases afraid to help but in most others actually liking what they see happening, you hear the comments from them and the smiles as youth attempt to jostile me. Thankfully I'm a big guy and I can out Muslim the thugs, I know of their culture and what will make them stop and think.

The worst offenders are the moderates,I've long said that there are only two Muslims, the normal and the radical but the PC brigade invented the 'moderate' so they can pretend there's middle ground but I can say from 34 years married in to a Muslim family that the so called moderates are simply Radicals with brains, they are the ones that negotiate all the gains for them while despising us, even inventing a so called religious right to lie as long as its to confuse the Kuffar and forward Islam.

Sadly we allow these 'moderates' in to government etc, here in the UK the so called Muslim MP's have for the most part all been caught appearing on radical media in their home country of Pakistan supporting the very ideals they are supposedly sworn to protect us from. Don't trust my word, look it up. I don't come on here to create a racial devide, just to tell the truth as I have seen it all these years. I take a great interest in Islamic tradition so I can be a decent son in law to my lovely mother in law, she's not got a bad bone in her body and is as British as the next person even though she is from British Guyana originally, she and her husband came her and did it ALL for themselves, never took a penny from the state nor asked for state housing, they lived as British and integrated to the max and managed to keep their faith, if they could do it then you have to be understanding of why these others don't, and its not simply because of culture, its because of spreading Islam at any cost which actually is condemned in the Quran, it says it should never be forced, revealed to non believers but the choice is theirs and the Muslim will respect them.

Quite different from what we see now...Man made hadiths, man made laws and all to keep an intolerant branch of the religion in power. Now we see the religious violence spreading from places that offered sanctuary, to condemn it isn't racist, its what should have been happening from day one. As a person who lives in a very Pakistan / Muslim area and who faces the steadily growing spite and vile remarks from the youth and newly arrived I can only suggest some of the liberals move to one of these area's and see how tolerant people are now there and just how close the spark is for violent conflict is instead of taking pot shots while hiding behind silk curtains in your affluent area's. I see some of these types attend the Hanwell mosque, offering support and help to the Mosque, they take their money and goods and then treat them like dirt yet the same faces come back week after week never realising they are being fleeced and thought of as fools when they leave...And very openly called it...

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: chrismarco

call me stupid or a conspiracy nut , but this to me just looks like the US have created a wave of terror to destablise Europe
much like narco terrorism , they are creating immigrants through proxy wars which result in mass immigration which result in instability in the host nations who take them in.

I am probably wrong , but I wouldnt put it past the US to try that

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: corblimeyguvnor
a reply to: LifeMode

OK, so if you believe the narrative, it was taken to the US and the UK in 2001 ......... its now 2016, knocking on 2017's door, since 2001 when did anything significant happen? ......... sure, mainland Europe, mainly Belgium and France but, USA and UK .......... show me
There was riot between sunnis and shi ites last week in luton, Bedfordshire, UK, see 'the geller report' that sort of thing is not shown on British TV, spoken of in radio.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   
If non-citizens are attacking police they should be liquidated. No quarter, no mercy, no second chances. No country anywhere should allow non-citizens to enter and attack any of it's citizens, this is the first job of government and if they don't take care of it citizens should eject the government...with extreme prejudice if necessary.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mclaneinc
This is one grand failed experiment but the seeds have been sown...

That is so obvious as can be seen what's been happening in Europe now.

I don't come on here to create a racial devide, just to tell the truth as I have seen it all these years. I take a great interest in Islamic tradition so I can be a decent son in law to my lovely mother in law, she's not got a bad bone in her body and is as British as the next person even though she is from British Guyana originally, she and her husband came her and did it ALL for themselves, never took a penny from the state nor asked for state housing, they lived as British and integrated to the max and managed to keep their faith

Now that ^^^^ is real immigration/intergration ......

Not what we are currently experiencing, the wholesale *dumping* of people's

without consideration of housing, employment, education, finance's language,

and vast cultural differences, and where the 'resident natives' are obliged to

change to accommodate the new comers, rather than the new comers fitting in.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: glowdog
i can understand that people are worried.

i´m worried too - but in the country i live in are zero riots happening and people live peacefully in a multicultural environment for centuries.
in fact we are all one big family -

Thats the key ^^^^ Over time....
Not forced and dumped

onto an unsuspecting indigenous population.

Like the making of a good cake the *different* ingredients need to be added

*gradually* and *mixed in well.*

(post by Miracula2 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I have irritated some of my friends in Germany, I fully understand I am an outsider... I did not grow up there and could be mis-reading things.

But; What it looks like to me in my little corner of germany is a lot of anger is simmering just under the surface, it is not anything overt, just changes in body language and attitude when more disruptive immigrants come by.

When I first moved there two years ago, there were immigrants working very hard to fit into German society and nobody had any problem with them, they were a valuable part of the community.

The latest though, I dont know if there are no jobs available ... or the govt is telling them they cannot work and receive whatever assistance they are being given, since the immigrants dont have to(or are not) working they dont learn the language they dont learn the culture and end up running in groups from the region they came from.

They have a tendency to be louder than the locals (when its not oktoberfest) which is disruptive and, add in the news excusing bad behavior, or politicians covering for criminal behavior because they are immigrants, and you are heading down the road to a bad place.

The need honest discussion and they govt will not give it, he only thing missing in my opinion is a charasmatic leader for the ultra right and bad times will be upon us once more.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Miracula2

Dude, take a breath.

No one wants to be raped, regardless of the physical appearance or personality of the rapist.

Also, there is nothing inherently wrong with Muslims or anyone's ethnicity.

Responses like yours are just as much a part of the problem. Extremism, wherever it may be found, is good for no one.

edit on 29-11-2016 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82
a reply to: chrismarco

call me stupid or a conspiracy nut , but this to me just looks like the US have created a wave of terror to destablise Europe
much like narco terrorism , they are creating immigrants through proxy wars which result in mass immigration which result in instability in the host nations who take them in.

I am probably wrong , but I wouldnt put it past the US to try that

I'm curious about why you think the U.S. would want to destabilize Europe? What would we gain from that?

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
The need honest discussion and they govt will not give it, he only thing missing in my opinion is a charasmatic leader for the ultra right and bad times will be upon us once more.

That is what I see as the greatest mistake made by the left. They spend so much time painting all discussion as racist or extremist, they've rendered those terms nearly meaningless. In fact, in doing so, and by opposing all reasonable discussion on the issue of immigration, they have become the new 'book burners' of our time.

They are indeed paving the road to a hard shift to the right.

It truly baffles me why people can not see this.
edit on 29-11-2016 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: residentofearth

Its not for me to decide, the ones that created this mess must solve it. But if one speaks sudanese, than he should be sent do sudan, with papers or no papers.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Studying history is not considered a good thing anymore, I am far from an expert but having tons of free time over here allows me to sit and observe... and once you start noticing changes in the normal trying to connect the dots is a great way to exercise the mind.

for any wondering I am one of those non-working immigrants, wife is employed... I have struggled with other langauges since a concussion a long time ago. So I have been on a two year hiatus from working... and I now wonder how I will survive retirement when/if I reach it... not working drives me nuts.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   
The rail track in this video is a lot like society - you can bend it and twist it and force it to lie down, but when it's had enough it springs back to where it wants to be and takes your head off if it's in the way.

NWO puppet masters take heed:

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
I am all for helping people but never at the cost to the citizens of that country. People can call me racist if they want to but if there is nothing left of the country than you just created twice as many immigrants to flood into another country. A never ending cycle.

Quite agree, but you've highlighted the exact problem...people want to help, feel they ought to help (especially when our war profiteering corporations and their paid for politicians actually ruined their countries / instigated coups / regime change / sponsored terrorist takeovers etc. etc.) but the moment anyone makes the obvious, but 'politically incorrect' observations such as if we let hundreds of thousands / millions of extra people into our countries (whereever they come from), won't that upset the delicate balance of our support systems, education resources, Doctors waiting lists, homes, road traffic and transport infrastructure, benefits system, employment opportunities and elderly and other social care systems?

They're immediately labled racist, right wing, and so on...it seems speaking the truth about only the economics of such a ridiculous immigration policy, is now considered politically incorrect and makes us lousey people...it doesn't, but this is the picture, for some bizarre reason, that the left is painting.

It's madness, and it not only HAS to stop immediately, but also needs to be reversed PDQ.

Unfortunately, my Government, (UK) has issued a statement saying that all European immigrants already here can stay, provided other European countries will allow British ex-pats to stay in their countries. Nuts.

The majority of Brits don't care if the ex-pats can stay in Poland, or Bulgaria Romania or wherever else...we do care than our school places, hospitals, jobs, social housing and all the rest of it is being gobbled up by immigrants!

My philosophy is quite simple: As long as there is one single British citizen sleeping rough in a doorway. unable to find a home or social housing and doesn't actually want to be on the streets...NO immigrants ought to have a home either.

Charity begins at home, don't look after those who have no stake in or deserve our resources, when our own are left wanting, sometimes at the cost of their lives.

It's a bloody travesty.

But of course, as much sense as this makes, i'll be labeled a racist or right winger...frankly, i don't care what colour they are, white, brown, yellow or black...they ought not get resources our own people are missing out on.

edit on 29 11 2016 by MysterX because: typo

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Well you were able to express yourself in this thread beautifully.

I too am a student of history. It informs nearly all of my thinking on most matters. It saddens me how many people find the subject boring. Perhaps the problem is that most people think of history as names and dates, which is how it is mostly taught in schools, rather than seeing it as the lessons already learned in the past.

The phrase, 'Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it,' comes to mind.

I think we are living that now.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Mclaneinc

Thankfully I'm a big guy and I can out Muslim the thugs, I know of their culture and what will make them stop and think.

And what is that? Maybe you can teach us something.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Yes, poor teaching techniques when it comes to history is a huge part of the problem, I was lucky my parents shortly after I learned to read gave me an american history book high gloss pages beautifully rendered pictures from history and did not tell me what it was, so I read it like a novel.

That is how I still see history, the worlds greatest book, and hopefully I will never see the final chapter.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: MysterX
You so eloquently put into words my exact feelings!

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: TDawg61
Right.And if hilliary had her way we'd have been next.Screw the NWO.

Precisely, and this is why we should raise our voices and stop this from happening here. I care not what the left thinks, this is a full on war for dominance, and those muslims are the invaders lead by those in power to flood nations. Now more than ever we need to stand up against this move. It is an obvious "infiltration, instead of invasion" event taking place.

Take warning, because the U.S is still not out of the woods because there is a push to bring 200,000 + migrants over to the U.S by treasonous obama.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join