It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Italian minister says: "Surrender your homes to immigrants or face jail."

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: VengefulGhost
Id burn my house to the ground before letting government steal it to give to some immigrant .

Same.....Well unless they where female, under the age of 35 and hot then the goverment can house all the migrants they want in my house

edit on 28-11-2016 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
I speak Italian as well and can confirm what you stated above.

Thanks AM!
I was surprised at first that you speak Italian, but then I remembered your name is typical of an 'Imperatore Romano'
lol

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agartha
Thanks AM!
I was surprised at first that you speak Italian, but then I remembered your name is typical of an 'Imperatore Romano'
lol

No worries. First generation American, we still have family back there.

And on a side note, the ones in the city (Naples/Palermo) are saying it is turning into a real s*** show.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

No worries. First generation American, we still have family back there.

And on a side note, the ones in the city (Naples/Palermo) are saying it is turning into a real s*** show.

Of course it is, but I hate it when lies are spread and make bad situations even worse. There is a massive problem with immigrants all over Europe but tabloids are not helping solve the problem, they are just adding fuel to the fire.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Don't try that crap here.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agartha
Of course it is, but I hate it when lies are spread and make bad situations even worse. There is a massive problem with immigrants all over Europe but tabloids are not helping solve the problem, they are just adding fuel to the fire.

I agree. While what I heard from my mother is purely anecdotal I have never heard her really embellish things to the point where I had to question her purpose.

When I was in Rome two years ago there was a noticeable influx on North Africans but not to the point of feeling unsafe. Some of the stories she was relating made it sound like things have gone downhill since then.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

and people wonder why european countries are seeing a backlash against their governments stance on immigration.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   
You know, If you try too hard to not look like Nazi Germany, you may end up looking like Nazi Germany.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

and if the government was paying for the rooms, then there is nothing new in this story.

www.barenakedislam.com... /

The owner was told he would receive fair compensation, but there is no way he can survive on renting out his rooms at 7 Euros per day. He was also told he would be receiving Syrian families, but only African Muslim males showed up.

7 Eu per day for a hotel room...you call that Government subsidy fair?

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

Apology noted.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454
You know, If you try too hard to not look like Nazi Germany, you may end up looking like Nazi Germany.

Quoted for truth.

I see that potential in the US too.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Agartha

They never kicked him out and never done it for free but Mr Fogli refused because he wanted more money than what they offered.

www.barenakedislam.com... /

The greedy capitalist wanted more than 7 Eu a day the govt. was offering. How dare he ask for a commercial rate...for the use of his legally owned property!!!!

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: damwel
You would have to to be totally ignorant to believe this for a second even. Is this from Fox News?

Edit: never mind, it's infowars Just as bad as faux news

They have been putting people out of their homes in France
Watch this video from the 12min mark :

I feel so sorry for this woman with her husband fighting cancer..!

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Redback

Folks have their heads in the sand.

Thanks for the video. I wonder where else this is happening in Europe?

ETA:

Never mind. 20 second google search:

Second German woman evicted from her home to make way for refugees

Swedish Gov’t Kicks Family Out Of Housing To Make Room For Refugees

edit on 28-11-2016 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
The greedy capitalist wanted more than 7 Eu a day the govt. was offering. How dare he ask for a commercial rate...for the use of his legally owned property!!!!

~rolls eyes~

Why don't you read all my posts and get the whole picture of what I've been saying, before you post such hasty erroneous reply to me?

Jeez...... this is an example of how tabloids put fuel to the fire without bothering to check all available facts.
edit on 28-11-2016 by Agartha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Agartha

I did - they're only offering 7 Eu a day. Pretty clear cut

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

I really wish it wasn't the case but it is happening all over Europe and this treatment will continue..!

I didn't want to believe it myself TBH but here we are.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff
I really really hope this is some of that fake news weve been hearing about because if its not then its absolutely disgusting

It is not. The people of Italy are about this close - *actual measurement from revolt and exit over the EU for this and other happenings.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   
This totally feels like a coordinated effort to destroy western civilization by the morons in charge.
Taking in all these refugees is going to bring extreme right wing ideology right back into power.
If our government's really cared for the refugees in the current wave invading Europe they never would have destabilized their countries in the first place.
How can the politicians be this incompetent unless it's all by design?

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Slickinfinity

I just made that point over here.

It just isn't rational what they have been doing...there...or here.

edit on 28-11-2016 by loam because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join