It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Italian minister says: "Surrender your homes to immigrants or face jail."

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: TheFlyOnTheWall

Gah I love you. Always ready with the sources.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

This is the information age. There is no excuse anymore for slack jawed gawkers to claim ignorance.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Yeah it is out of order what has happened to the old dude I hope he is getting paid at least for the rooms.
But to say the Italian minister is planning to send people to jail for not letting people in their HOMES is just in my opinion scaremongering by infowars.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom
Has anyone got a Italian link please not one from

Original Source

link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Alex Jones huh?

When will ATS ban this liar?

Dude, do you ever have any interest in educating yourself???

It is real. They are forcing private citizens to house immigrants. While I know these are in Italian, they confirm the story. If you don't speak Italian, find someone who does, and that you trust, and see for yourself.

I think it's safe to assume you won't accept my translations.

edit on 28-11-2016 by loam because: (no reason given)

link   
Clickbait fake newsish bullshavings, Infowars..hahahahahahaha.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: TheFlyOnTheWall

Omg, real sources? Italian sources to boot? Wish people would use these and NEVER Alex Jones.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

All you had to do was google Luigi Fogli. Yes, Alex J is a blowhard and deeply irritating to watch sometimes but all of these "fake" news syndicates pick up actual news you know.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer
That Infowars headline is ignoring the word "Hotel" in the story.
It is already illegal in several countries, including my own, for hotel/boarding house owners to refuse to let rooms to people for racial reasons.
If the hotel had vacant rooms, and neither the owner nor existing residents were being expelled, and if the government was paying for the rooms, then there is nothing new in this story.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

Reading more I don't think he is getting paid yet, the pot is empty but heck what so called newssite to trust?.
edit on 28-11-2016 by TheKnightofDoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

I imagine it's the same situation that happened in Germany and Sweden where a municipality owned housing units and rented them out but have decided to use these places to house refugees, they aren't actually evicting anyone. Rather they are not renewing leases when they come up for renewal. In each case I've read about tenants were given several months to a year to find other housing.

Also...

In most of these countries (I imagine it's the same in the UK) the government is obliged to house people to cut down on homelessness, so if anyone reasonably cannot find another place they will be allowed to stay.

These stories are always twisted to foment hate towards Muslim refugees.
edit on 11/28/2016 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff
But if that was real how can the Gov justify that?

They can't.

Europe has lost their collective minds. If people think the US is polarized, they need to look at the EU.

The people are pissed.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: szino9
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

While I agree with you and IMO every single person should be able to defend themselves, their family or property, imagine what would happen to Europe if all sudden we had your Second Amendment in the countries affected with this massive migrant crisis. Bloodbath everywhere. While I hope this news is fake, it just fits right in where saying Marry Christmas, or having crosses on top of churches, serving pork in schools is offensive.

Sorry but that is total bollox,

Majority of people in Europe have zero issue with people migrating as long as their skill is needed in a certain job. The issue is even if you defend yourself in a situation you as the one who is attacked are pulled up on it. Look at the human rights situation regarding use of force against a home invader, basically if you hit a home invader and your action is classed as excessive (By a court) you will be going to jail... It is this crap that people want to get rid of.

On a separate note, I almost feel the Governments within Europe are just seeing how far they can push the local population.. Talk about totally f@cking up a country by bringing in copious amounts of unskilled and poorly educated migrants to then offer them more than what the local Joe will get by working his 9-5. and in some case his 6-12 just to make ends meet..

The people being let in are not Nurses, midwifes, and surgeons they are the bottom of the barrel and chancers that have in most cases illegally entered into the Euro zone, the fact this is being encouraged totally undermines the people that do it legally and when you look at what a person has to go through to gain access legally it makes it all a f'cking farce..

RA

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff
But if that was real how can the Gov justify that?

The people are pissed.

And rightly f*****g so!!!!

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom
Yes, I've now read further down the article, and it is talking about "requisitions", so perhaps my "If" assumptions were too optimistic.

edit on 28-11-2016 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   

This was a forced requisition. If you think that makes sense, then don't be surprised when all of Europe comes crashing down around your heads.

It had nothing to do with discrimination.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Ah. Roger that.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: loam
Yes, I was at fault in neglecting to read that far when I first responded.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam

The woman in the white jacket is unbelievable and representative of what is wrong with Europe.

Bat sh*t crazy people in total denial.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Hmm, I will take back some of my sentiments, there may be a kernel of truth here..other sources besides Infowars would be helpful right from the start. I listened to this shmuck for a few days, years ago..quickly realised he is just selling..fear and vitamin water.
These extremes of too far right or too far left lose their credibility..jm2c.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join