It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Italian minister says: "Surrender your homes to immigrants or face jail."

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Italy's Minister Of Interior: Surrender Your Homes To Migrants Or Face Jail

Italy’s Minister of the Interior Angelino Alfano is planning to throw citizens in prison if they don’t hand over their homes to migrants, according to a report from Italian paper Ilgiornale. Just two weeks ago, a shocking video went viral which showed an 80-year-old Italian businessman named Luigi Fogli being forced by the state to house African migrants in his hotel.

Today, we learn the plan is slated to go into hyperdrive come December, though the government is keeping it secret so as not to sway an upcoming referendum which could lead to the ousting of their current pro-migrant invasion prime minister.

LINK

Is this the Europe I know? Take a look at what Italy is doing with immigrants. Taken them into your home or face jail?

I see facism is well in Italy and possibly soon to come to the rest of Europe.

+34 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Id burn my house to the ground before letting government steal it to give to some immigrant .

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   
It wouldn't surprise me if this was true.

People in Sweden were evicted from their houses so they could house the economic migrants. It was a very unpopular decision.

Video from the source
edit on -060010am11kam by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

+17 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Sounds like they need our Third Amendment, and our Second Amendment.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   
It would not surprise me if this were true. Once you understand that the western governing establishment hate and despise the people they rule things make a lot more sense.
edit on 28-11-2016 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I really really hope this is some of that fake news weve been hearing about because if its not then its absolutely disgusting

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   
You would have to to be totally ignorant to believe this for a second even. Is this from Fox News?

Edit: never mind, it's infowars Just as bad as faux news
edit on Mon November 28th, 2016 by damwel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: VengefulGhost
Id burn my house to the ground before letting government steal it to give to some immigrant .

The migrants would likely burn it down for you shortly after. Like in this Hotel owner's case. Like when his ice machine runs out of ice.

link   
Has anyone got a Italian link please not one from infowars?.

link   
if this is true then the members of the government should do it first starting with this minister

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
It wouldn't surprise me if this was true.

People in Sweden were evicted from their houses so they could house the economic migrants. It was a very unpopular decision.

Video from the source

What the absolute feck!!!!!

Theres no way thats real?????

1 thing that was from Italy, not sure if the Swedish reference was a typo or another incident.

But if that was real how can the Gov justify that?
Forcibly taking over someones property is bad enough but wasnt this whole refugee thing meant to be about Afghanis and Syrians?
Not one of those single early 20's men was Syrian or Afghani, this whole situation is beyond words

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

Yeah sorry I didn't make it clear.

That video is from Italy, the Swedish example was just highlighting that similar insane policies have taken place throughout Europe.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Alex Jones huh?

When will ATS ban this liar?

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

While I agree with you and IMO every single person should be able to defend themselves, their family or property, imagine what would happen to Europe if all sudden we had your Second Amendment in the countries affected with this massive migrant crisis. Bloodbath everywhere. While I hope this news is fake, it just fits right in where saying Marry Christmas, or having crosses on top of churches, serving pork in schools is offensive.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I have just looked for other sources and they are all blogs or infowars style BS.
They all just state "sources say" not falling for this until they say who the sources are.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Alex Jones huh?

When will ATS ban this liar?

The video doesnt lie and its basically showing in action what the law plans on doing.

In disbelief I went and read the linked article and while it does speculate based on "sources" that you could go to jail for resisting government requisitioning if a law go through the fact is that already they can forcibly confiscate your property.

Chew on that for a minute and think about whether or not Infowars is reasonable in trusting this source and publishing the story.
Based on the fact the Gov has stooped so low as to pass laws to forcibly confiscate privately owned property its not a stretch to imagine they will pass laws threatening incarceration to people who resist or damage their own property.

Read the story (Its factual and not unique) about this Luigi Fogli guy, its really messed up and sadly not fake news

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: damwel

You wouldn't though.

In fact one has to deny reality itself in order to claim that similar things are not happening/have not happened in Europe.
edit on -060011am11kam by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Not going to lie, that was hard to watch. That old man gave them hell, god bless.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join