It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islam the real meaning

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Padawan SethTsaddik

Padawan

You sure do sound like a fanatical muslim!

Why all the hate?

Master Coomba

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: SethTsaddik
a reply to: Kais123

According to Judaism Satan and Samael are the same.

Ha Satan or the Adversary is his title.

Samael his his name and he is ALSO the angel of death in addition to being the Adversary.

He has a consort, Lilith, the opposite of the Shekhina who is the consort of God.

But Samael still works for God, just like Satan in Job, he is not the enemy of God, who has no enemies.

And you still tried saving Baphomet was the devil, Islam worships Baphomet, and today it's Samael/Satan. You said Baphomet was the devil.

What I'm getting at is you don't have any idea what you are talking about, are fos, and a fool obsessed with Islam.

Islam worships the one God, Allah, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, and anyone who says otherwise is a plain and simple liar. The Qur'an is the proof of this and the Holy Scripture of Islam, what Islam believes is in the Qur'an.

That's how you learn, you must be both too lazy to read the Qur'an and have no life to play fake gematria in an effort to slander Islam, a useless task as there are enough people who are naive and looney tunes as you already, who love to gossip about anything that involves negativity.

i never said islam worships baphomet...i asked a question as to if its possible.....

ok then lets just say samael and baphomet are the same....you learn new things every day, so thanks for telling me that.

i have read the quran many times over both in arabic and in english, for example if Allah points to Hiram Abiff and the number 422, just think as to how many times Allah is mentioned in the quran..

let me google it one second....

How many times is the word 'Allah' repeated in the Qur'an?

DO YOU SEE WHAT I SEE????

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: SethTsaddik

Assalaamu alaikum rah'matullahi wa barakatu!

Throughout my life, I have enjoyed learning about alternative beliefs and even the craziest of conspiracy theories, but I love Truth most of all. Thank you!

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Sahabi

i posted many truths too, did that not make you happy?

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Kais123

i never said islam worships baphomet...i asked a question as to if its possible.....

Really?

What does this mean if one asks this

ok here goes.....WHY are muslims worshipping Hiram Abiff...and Baphomet.....any idea?

To me some asking this is saying that they do and asking why they do, not asking if its possible.

i posted many truths too

and at least one lie, or maybe you just dont get the things you say and what they mean.

asking why Muslims worship whatever is not the same asking if its possible that they are.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 04:53 AM
link   
KUL

11 21 12

11 21 21

42 11

like i was saying all along..........

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kais123
Islam the real meaning

IL

9+12=21 =12+21=33

SAM = samael =7/11

samael

sam=711 = 18

ael=1 5 12 =18

samael = 18 18

18 + 18 + 33 = 69

You can throw a bunch of numbers but it's all meaningless. Islam is like Christianities little brother, they are supposed to be annoying. You should try to annoy Judaism. But not pick on Islam.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: johnnyjoe1979

originally posted by: Kais123
Islam the real meaning

IL

9+12=21 =12+21=33

SAM = samael =7/11

samael

sam=711 = 18

ael=1 5 12 =18

samael = 18 18

18 + 18 + 33 = 69

You can throw a bunch of numbers but it's all meaningless. Islam is like Christianities little brother, they are supposed to be annoying. You should try to annoy Judaism. But not pick on Islam.
islam is my background, thats why i have tried to decode it....

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join