It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Islam the real meaning

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Islam the real meaning

IL

9+12=21 =12+21=33

SAM = samael =7/11

samael

sam=711 = 18

ael=1 5 12 =18

samael = 18 18

18 + 18 + 33 = 69

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   
You've been sent by the All Merciful to test my patience.

That's the conclusion I've come to.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   
So its a numbers game.

Theres over a billion Muslims.

Be verrry afraid

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Half life 3 confirmed?

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

i rekon when your times up...its up....nothing you can do...but you shudnt be afraid of speaking the truth..

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigent
Half life 3 confirmed?
????

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   
After careful review of the evidence supplied in your 6 threads these past few hours I have noticed several discrepancies that I feel need to be addressed.

In your first thread you claim the Illuminati number is 42 and yet in your 3rd thread you give the following formula for them
69 21 21 21 21 69

69 42 42 69

69 84 69

Now Im sure I wasnt the only one who noticed this, how do you explain this rather damning contradiction?

Also from your first thread you mention both allah and baphomet equate M giving us M&M
Have you considered that this could be a prophetic reference to the Real Slim Shady and if so what are your thoughts on the implications of this?

edit on 28/11/2016 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Kais123

Why did you choose only the "I" and "L" of the word Islam? In traditional Arabic without the harakat, Islam is actually spelled, "SLM".

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kais123

originally posted by: Indigent
Half life 3 confirmed?
????

He made more sense than your OP.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   

So the real meaning of Islam is 69? OK........

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   

This is your 4th incoherent numerology thread you've made today, if all your going to do is convert numbers into letters and then add, subtract, mulitiply, and manipulate them arbitrarily can you just make one thread we can all collectively ignore?

And I love how when people ask how you came up with this stuff you just answer "use a clock or mirror" as if that explains anything.

Laziest threads I've seen in a while, makes me think your just trolling.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776

This is your 4th incoherent numerology thread you've made today, if all your going to do is convert numbers into letters and then add, subtract, mulitiply, and manipulate them arbitrarily can you just make one thread we can all collectively ignore?

And I love how when people ask how you came up with this stuff you just answer "use a clock or mirror" as if that explains anything.

Laziest threads I've seen in a while, makes me think your just trolling.

Well of course youd say that

Your one of the Illuminati here to discredit him and try to derail the thread but were onto you and the numbers can speak for themselves, youve been exposed!!!!!

As soon as the OP gets around to telling us exactly what the number are saying and what it is youve been exposed for your gonna be in big trouble

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff
After careful review of the evidence supplied in your 6 threads these past few hours I have noticed several discrepancies that I feel need to be addressed.

In your first thread you claim the Illuminati number is 42 and yet in your 3rd thread you give the following formula for them
69 21 21 21 21 69

69 42 42 69

69 84 69

Now Im sure I wasnt the only one who noticed this, how do you explain this rather damning contradiction?

Also from your first thread you mention both allah and baphomet equate M giving us M&M
Have you considered that this could be a prophetic reference to the Real Slim Shady and if so what are your thoughts on the implications of this?

21 x 2 = 42 if you didnt know that then i cant help you

as for the MM, 211 if you add it up = 13

13 =m....its just a different way of looking at things

what do you mean by the real slim shady...are you reffering to the singer eminem?

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sahabi

Why did you choose only the "I" and "L" of the word Islam? In traditional Arabic without the harakat, Islam is actually spelled, "SLM".

did you work it out?

ilsam - its how the equation works best

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   

So,.... you are twisting the words to best fit your numbers, without a structured methodology. This is unscientific and a great example of Confirmation Bias run amuck.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sahabi

So,.... you are twisting the words to best fit your numbers, without a structured methodology. This is unscientific and a great example of Confirmation Bias run amuck.

let me explain

IL

9+12=21 =12+21=33

SAM = samael =7/11

samael

sam=711 = 18

ael=1 5 12 =18

samael = 18 18

18 + 18 + 33 = 69

ISLAM

IL SAM

I=9 L=12 =21

SAM= 19 + 1(A) = 1(M)

therefore = 21 21 = 42

one half of the illuminati code u have there^^^^^^

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   
The answer to everything.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   

i recon when your times up...its up....nothing you can do...but you shunt be afraid of speaking the truth..

I didn't see any real truth, just some arithmetic. I'm sorry. I see you are new and I shouldn't mock or be so dismissive. If you could put that in layman terms, I'll listen.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

i recon when your times up...its up....nothing you can do...but you shunt be afraid of speaking the truth..

I didn't see any real truth, just some arithmetic. I'm sorry. I see you are new and I shouldn't mock or be so dismissive. If you could put that in layman terms, I'll listen.

the truth is in numbers, thats why its outlawed

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

mod note - please delete repeated post
edit on 28-11-2016 by Kais123 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join