It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Active Shooter Ohio State Columbus

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: annoyedpharmacist

That's why I use words like "unconfirmed" and "supposedly." I'm somewhat familiar with incidents like this.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Fox, what are you doing?? There is this situation at OSU, and you drop the live feed to go talk about Mitt Romney as Secretary of State??????

edit on am1111201616America/Chicago28p10am by annoyedpharmacist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   
drudgeDrudge has up that a machete was involved
edit on 28-11-2016 by FauxMulder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Is this University in Columbus involved in BLM and anti-blue line? Once again, we don't want you but you have to put your life on the line to save me. Karma?

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Picture taken by a student of the supposed shooter - twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Report from campus:
twitter.com...

Someone tried to run down students and attacked with a machete.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Another photo of dead terrorist:
twitter.com...

edit on 28-11-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   
SOunds alot like ISIS has said they want to see. Using vehicles to kill or maim many people.

(post by plaindoughnut removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   
New update from officials: nine transported (doesn't say if shooter is counted in that) and shooter is dead. Two other subjects in custody, no word on why. OSU just lifted the lock down.

twitter.com...
edit on 28-11-2016 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

ETA - turns out OSU lifted the lock down before PD had given the all-clear, so that was a slick move.
edit on 28-11-2016 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Kind of what I was thinking when I heard about using the vehicle to ram the building. Wanted to hold off until we had more information though. Looking at the picture of the dead terrorist, it is impossible to tell much about him appearance wise.....it is just to far away.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Well, it seems very coordinated. If the tweets are correct you have the following.

1. A fire alarm triggered to get students outside. They would be worried about that threat and not others.
2. Car pulls up and ran over people. Then 'exploded' in some fashion. Seems it did not work and the secondary weapon was a machete.
3. Shots fired were from law enforcement to kill driver(?)
4. This would mean there is at least ONE other person involved.

Looks like this could have been a lot worse than it was. Early in the day....I would think all campuses would be on high alert right now.

www.mirror.co.uk...

edit on 11am30amf0000002016-11-28T10:40:57-06:001057 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   
CNN now reporting that authorities are confirming that the one suspect is dead and that they believe there was only one.

(post by searching411 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   
My wife works at the OSU Eye & Ear Physicians building thankfully slightly off campus. They are giving their staff no updates or information. I've been texting her whatever I can find out. Scary.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
Well, it seems very coordinated. If the tweets are correct you have the following.

1. A fire alarm triggered to get students outside. They would be worried about that threat and not others.
2. Car pulls up and ran over people. Then 'exploded' in some fashion. Seems it did not work and the secondary weapon was a machete.

Looks like this could have been a lot worse than it was. Early in the day....I would think all campuses would be on high alert right now.

www.mirror.co.uk...

Why is the press calling this a "mass shooting"...if the terrorist is using a car and a machete to attack people?

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

hmmmm......will have to wait and see what they say is going on with the arrests in the garage. it could be that they just dont want it to leak the 2nd actor is in custody?

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Interesting pictures, not sure if they'll work but will try anyway...

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

www.mirror.co.uk...

It's all over the place, like usual.

Some people are saying they saw a guy driving and jumping out with a knife, but didn't hear any shots. Some are saying they saw the car, two guys, one with a gun and one with a knife, and both attacked.

It's a mess, as usual. Which of course means CTs will abound, because we all know eyewitnesses never mis-hear anything or misremember anything or flat out make things up. Ever.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join