It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Donald Trump is considering retired General David Petraeus to be Secretary of State.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

I think Edward Snowden's Trumps perfect choice for Secretary of State.

edit on 28-11-2016 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   

What a tool. Seriously we can't do better than a guy who was careless with State secrets once before? What next select Hillary to run his foundation?

This petraeus pick sounds nothing but a political game by a politician, which he claims to not represent.

My .00001% optimism for positive change from Trump is disappearing faster than Bills cigar in a private intern meeting.

Hopefully this is just BS.
edit on 581130America/ChicagoMon, 28 Nov 2016 12:58:23 -0600000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I'm honestly wondering if Trump is just teasing people with these reports. Mitt Romney as the Sec. of State? David Patreaus? Wha?

John Bolton at least was qualified, altho given the response by Trump supporters I doubt we'll hear any more about him.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

I'm honestly wondering if Trump is just teasing people with these reports. Mitt Romney as the Sec. of State? David Patreaus? Wha?

Yep, that has crossed my mind as well.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   

The President Elect is clearly unfit for the office and any - I repeat - any security clearance.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   
why dont you guys quit bitching until he actually makes a choice

can we just go ahead and rename the website abovepolitics.com already

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: FyreByrd

The President Elect is clearly unfit for the office .

NOT if he's working behind the scenes to secure Condoleezza Rice. Donald Trump is smart. He has the stupid media looking at people coming and going from (name that building), while he works behind the scenes to close deals.

I hope Trump announces his choice on TWITTER, instead of telling the Press buzzards that follow him around. That makes CNN/NBC/ABC SO ANGRY when he does that. Whatever makes CNN angry, makes me very happy!

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: FyreByrd

The President Elect is clearly unfit for the office and any - I repeat - any security clearance.

You obviously have no idea what entails getting a security clearance.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join