It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the heck does this dream mean.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Had this dream nightmare for the last 6 nights and it is doing my nut in.
It starts with myself in Paris and I know I have to plant a nuclear bomb in the subway. I feel panic all the way through with an inkling of if I don't plant the bomb my mum will die. So I plant it (it is a comedy looking nuke bomb black box with a flashing red light on) and then I feel more panic as I run off.
It skips to me being fat away and seeing it go off then I wake up feeling really guilty because I think I have actually nuked Paris until I realise it was all a dream.
I'm really stressed at work at the moment and assume that is the reason for the dream but heck am I going bonkers?.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

What I do not understand is why you would feel guilty? The French live there.

It most likely has to do with anxiety in your life.

Or you just do not like the French.

edit on 28-11-2016 by AugustusMasonicus because: Zazz 2020!

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   

I think wanting to nuke France in general is a good dream for most people. Just make sure there's a thousand gypsies under the tower next time. Might make you feel better

ETA: It could just be a stress release because of your stress at work. Like when someone punches a wall or screams at an inanimate object. Has something happened to do with France or the French that annoyed you or hurt you?

ETA2: Just saw your response to AM. Certainly looks like it's a stress release and France is the target because of your brother.
edit on 28112016 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Thinking on maybe it is France that gets nuked cos not one of them jumped in the canal to save my brother from drowning....They all just watched....200 of them.
I think I may go to the docs to get some happy pills

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Do we really need a reason?

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Could you be feeling obligated to do something you really don't want to do?

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I think it means you have to quit watching so many of that type of shows on television.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I used to get anxiety dreams quite frequently!

Could be anything from doing something or being somewhere i didnt want to be.. always made me panicked when i woke up, over time when my life situations changed i just didnt have them anymore!

Less stress helps but also read a book on a night time, itll help calm your subconscious mind

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

My whole life is doing crap I don't want to do.
Had to move back to my mums or she loses the house.
I want to leave my work but I can't because I feel obliged to my service users...
8 more years and I'm moving to Canada to be a wild woodsman...had enough.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   

This strikes me as an end to childhood dream, and your brain knows it. Are you in your 20's?

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Def. sounds like you're over stressed. Paris probably represents something that you want to rid yourself of, and never have to bother with again(Maybe it's a task, maybe it's a person, maybe its a "thing" like responsibility) . The nuke in your dream represents you making sure this thing (paris and whatever she represents) never is a bother to you in the future.

Best wishes!

-Alee

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   

I'm really stressed at work at the moment and assume that is the reason for the dream but heck am I going bonkers?.

You're not going nuts. The War on Terror propaganda is seeping into your sub conscious. Its alright, like in your dream, the enemy is fabricated.

Heres a bit of speech George Bush gave. Somebody edited it down, showing us how they use propaganda to condition US.

edit on 28-11-2016 by intrptr because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-11-2016 by intrptr because: quote

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Too much brie in your diet.

Paris is your body.

The nuke is the cheese.

The subway tunnel...use your imagination.

edit on 28-11-2016 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   

My whole life is doing crap I don't want to do.
Had to move back to my mums or she loses the house.
I want to leave my work but I can't because I feel obliged to my service users...
8 more years and I'm moving to Canada to be a wild woodsman...had enough.

there's the answer... you have plans to exit the madhouse & assume the life of a woodsman in the Canadian wilds, or at least off-grid

the Loony-Tunes Nuke is pure slap-stick...your mission to plant-the-bomb is pure Street Theatre

I bet you were a Mime in this dream. no talking, a silent guerilla act to 'erase the slate' and start anew

NO publically announced Manifesto so this is just a wishful thinking exercise... actually you will never know if the city was destroyed or if this was a dream within a dream...

edit on th30148034741528362016 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   

The city you are bombing (Paris) represents your current way of life, your routine , places you go, people you know.

You choose to bomb the city Paris because you think you wouldn't feel bad,(because of a past experience with that city). Basically it is you rationalising the destruction of your current way of life.

But in the end you feel guilty anyways, now matter how much to try to justify it.

Your mind is preparing you for all the feelings of guilt, anxiety and frustration you are to endure for your decision.
edit on 11/28/2016 by Alien Abduct because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

Oh Bugger

I think I need to do more laughing yoga.
edit on 28-11-2016 by TheKnightofDoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I think quite a few people here like loam & AmNick have told you things that the dream means. The bomb represents a potentially explosive situation (or situations). In this case, the bomb I think, could represent your work life. You are being put into situations at work that you don't want to have to do, but are forced to do. Your Mom represents obligation. You have to do these things so your mother wont lose the house. If you neglect her and her situation, your Mom loses the house. I think Paris represents that which is missing from your life. Paris is known for romance, excitement and care-free. You bombing Paris means that you feel you cannot go after those things that Paris represents.

Figure out a way to set away some time for you and push away all that that is on your mind (I know easier said than done). Try meditation, even if its for 5 minutes a day (that's how I started). Try going for a walk (even if it is 15minutes). During those times do not let your mind go back to whats going on at work or other obligations. I used to force myself to try and think of everything I could think of pertaining to a particular flower I used to grow in my garden. What color the petals were, the whispy foliage, how to moved in the wind, how it smelled. That's what I would need to focus on while I was meditating, just to keep my mind off my problems. It doesn't have to be a flower though. It can be any object.
edit on 28-11-2016 by mistressofspice because: typos

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Paris = French
Nuclear = Toast
You feel bad for not liking your moms french toast.

Or your hungry and crave moms french foast.

Or your feel bad for microwaving your french toast

Can you guess what I'm eating for breakfast 😃

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Cheers all I reckon I just got about 400 quids worth of free therapy

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   

I think you need to consider what needs destroying in your life.

A nuke is an ultimate way of instanly making something end or dissappear. Good choice, but what is the target other than a dreamed city location? What's on yer mind?

People and authority at work?
Big city corporation money bank stuff?
A need for attention, fame or recognition as a Knight Of Doom?

Keep us informed as to your dreams, thanks.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join