It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Tell Hillary there is job opening in Cuba for near dead low energy communist dictator

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Xeven

Having a rough morning and needed this laugh. Many Thanks Xeven! The irony is, you are absolutely correct!

Of course, I'd love to see a new position created at Leavenworth Penitentiary for her. Maybe Secretary of Prison Cell #12345.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   
How does such a minimalist post get 50+ flags and stars? No effort was put into this OP yet it is near the top of the front page. The message I get when trying to post a new thread says that minimal posts will be removed, it looks like that rule isn't being enforced here for some reason.
edit on 11/29/2016 by LumenImagoDei because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: XevenThat is one good idea. Excellent post. If there is a God Hillary will go to Cuba and begin the overthrow of the Castro regime. There is so much poetic justice to that idea I cannot believe this is the first place it has come up. Well done.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie One could add "Dependable" to Hillary's resume.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: LumenImagoDei
How does such a minimalist post get 50+ flags and stars? No effort was put into this OP yet it is near the top of the front page. The message I get when trying to post a new thread says that minimal posts will be removed, it looks like that rule isn't being enforced here for some reason.

Because 50+ people needed a laugh.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Realistically speaking, expectations are relaxed in the mud pit. It's more or less for this sort of thing.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xeven
She has the perfect qualifications and they could use better healthcare. Go Hillary! I suppose Obama's resume would float to the top though.

Talk about a LOW ENERGY thread starter...

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Not everything that need to be said has to be said with a wall of text nor a long condemning lecture from President Obama.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join