It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Complete reversal: Germany's Merkel announces plan to deport 100,000 migrants.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
a reply to: eletheia
That sounds suspicously like Nation Building and we know how that route went, hmmm?
What you describe sounds great for for poorer communities here in the states. Who is to say that materials won't be taken and used by said warlords? And if said warlords are an issue, how about security? In a sense, we're throwing money anyways and under your plan, it's back to square one, right?

I did say with proviso's ie. we provide materials and knowledge. If we are

dealing with their leaders then we will not be at war with them?

We give money to a lot of poorer? countries yet they never improve and

we never know where the money is spent, and the poor remain poor.

I dont think we should still be giving India money..... not when they have

space programmes etc.

India is still very poor, but I believe Mumbai has in the region of the most

millionaires in the country, and the people do help themselves. I was touring

the poor rural areas 16 years ago and every village we passed the villagers were

working laying down pipes for the main water supply to the village a tap set in

a concrete circle to service each village.... and this was the 21st century!? No

hot and cold running water for them!! Also there appeared to be more women

labouring than men!

Those are the type of things I mean along with farming buildings cottage industries

etc.

www.firstpost.com...
edit on 28-11-2016 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Why doesn't she talk about the elephant in Europe's room? i.e. the italian economy!

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

There is nothing impressive about Merkel.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Great.. now deport all that have come since the 90's..

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

True.. but liberals and politicians have still been under severe brainwashing when making these decisions and accepting this situation. Even going so far as to attack critics and being apologists for what can only be described as barbaric stone age behaviour.

So no, we can not blame only the US and the UK(as that is played out and have already been done a billion times), but we must place our blame on the liberals that engendered this vision of a multicultural society in the first place. They are the ones that have let our enemies invade us. They are the ones that are always relentlessly attacking our culture, our people and our way of life. They are the ones that hate us the most.. that love our tormentors, and they are the ones that still wants to see us destroyed.

They are the ones to blame, surely. All this is their evil work. It has become very clear recently that this sick ideology was always the prototype ideology for an authoritarian vision for a new world.. They have molded it into a twisted perversion and inversion of true tolerance and inclusiveness, specifically to cater to their totalitarian agenda. It's almost demonic how they turned this ideology on its head.. so easily and effortlessly.. Without anyone taking notice of this strange metamorphosis and wondering what may have caused such an uncharacteristic 180 degree turn inversion of principles.

Why? What better way to discredit the very idea of equality?

Additionally liberals and liberal media have worked tirelessly to cover up the problems of immigration. I would say that they are culpable yeah. They've been tirelessly making excuses.. Some even being so psycho brainwashed that they would apologise to their offender.

Here, let me help you:

www.google.se...=german%20victim%20of%20rape%20apologises

How many similar instances can we find? Are you in denial that this is in fact symptoms of a kind of mass psychosis? Do you deny that this type of behaviour is the result of decades of conditioning in a society which is completely saturated by this type of thinking? A society where you're getting hit by these sentiments from every direction no matter what you do.

"In some cases the denial is so strong they even collect money for refugees at the funeral of their daughter who was raped and murdered by an illegal immigrant."

How sane is that? This is symptomatic of EXTREME brainwashing. I don't know how it can get any clearer.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Someone should shoot this bitch. She doesn't deserve to live after her traitorous actions.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   

I disagree that any blood is on my hands using your tax notion.
I protested every conflict in London, I urged my MP to condemn and vote against conflict, most recently regarding Syria.
I am a thorn in the side of my MP, and I've never voted Labour or Tory, the two parties with blood on their hands.

WTF have I got to feel guilty about paying my enforced taxes?!
Government debts are the only ones you can go to prison for. Yeah, HMRC are gonna laugh when I say I'm not paying tax this year because the government are bombing the ME.

What will happen quickly is a court judgement and either my van and tools seized, or a bankruptcy order, with possible prison if I continue to refuse payment.

Keep your own sanctimonious guilt, I've done everything in my power to act against conflict, but because I don't want to lose everything and risk prison then I should hold guilt.
What a ridiculous and pathetic argument.

I can do much more positive things to inspire change by not being penniless and in prison.
Keep your own guilt fella.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

I have been at protests too, but our country still does these things. We are in no more control than they are and a great deal less than we ought to be, than we are obligated to attempt to be, given the situation.

My guilt IS my own, but I insist others accept their part, because failure to do so is what creates fools like Neville Chamberlain, and his appeasement tactic. We all know how well that worked out.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Well said

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   

No, I'm accepting no guilt because if everyone protested, harassed their MP's, and never ever voted for a party which has been pro foreign conflict then Britain wouldn't have been involved in any of the recent disgraces from Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya, to Syria.

I have done everything right, yet you lamely claim that paying my taxes to avoid my possessions being seized, and/or prison, is something which makes me culpable. Absolutely ridiculous when after paying my taxes I am free and able to afford to continue campaigning against war.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm sure you've posted here that you've always been a labour voter, so yeah own your guilt, it is appropriate.

And as for appeasment, that would be the millions who do nothing and vote for war monger parties, not me, so if the cap fits wear it instead of being holier than thou and making out we all should carry guilt.
Absolute rubbish.

*edit*
I was curious so did a Google site search and it is clear you have as much disdain for Blair's Labour party and 'new labour' as I do.
I see you also voted an independent or minor party last election, so I fail to understand why you feel guilt, but fill your boots if you like.
...and keep your own guilt instead of trying to tar others unjustifiably with your own personal demons.
edit on 24.1.2017 by grainofsand because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   
On topic Merkel #ed it when she announced open doors for all last year.
She encouraged hundreds of thousands to risk their lives when we could have supported them in Turkey, a country safe enough that Brits still visit.

Merkel has blood on her hands.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join