It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Rosie O'Donnell suggests Barron Trump is Autistic

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Nachos and beer....if your lucky.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: windword
No it's NOT.

I'm stepping away from this thread before I get banned from ATS for telling you and other's how I really feel about you!

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
What shall tomorrow bring?

Same old # new day?

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Mmm, Calories, so I can argue more.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Mean.

There would definitely be a double standard if a Democratic POTUS did this.

In fact, the Obamas think it's important to not uproot Sasha, right now, and they have elected to rent a place in DC until she graduates.

They could easily have made the same decision that Trump is making. Democrats would respect their parenting decisions -- even if Republicans made a fuss.

I hate all the partisan-logic double-standards. Not just from you but from a lot of people on both sides.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I do love it when those promoting peace, inclusiveness and progress go out of their way to assume a mental disorder upon a child who has absolutely no bearing on their lives.

True colors of the mass pretentious echo chamber at work here is quite beautiful!

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

The Obamas did the right thing, as did every other First Family before them.

What the Trumps are doing is unprecedented, inconvenient and dangerous to the people of New York City and will cost tax payers and business owners millions and millions of special added expenses and losses. It's anything but America First!

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Ive always found Rosie looked retarded.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Sorry. Your outrage has that sick partisan-feel. I am not impressed by it.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
What shall tomorrow bring?

Likely some new ridiculously stupid accusation or speculation intended to make Trump look bad while giving the armchair crowd an opportunity to flex their Googlebrain power. Ooh look, I so smart, I can done read 'bout this topic on that there Google. I done become an expert on diagnosticing people. Much like many of the other predictions of Trump supporters projected onto us before the election which have ultimately become blueprints for how the Hillary crowd has acted (refusal to accept the results, accusations of a rigged election, violence in the streets, wide spread butthurt, etc) the claims of similarities to Idiocracy also seem to have been projections of whatever is going on inside some of their own heads...

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

No it's NOT.

Yes it is. Trump announced Barron's issues as the reason NYC will have to bear the burden of the Trump presence even after the inauguration, making Barron's issues the people's issue.

It was Melania Trump who told the American people how needy their son Barron is, and the reason the tax payers will have to bear this extra and tremendous burden. So Barron's needs will continue to be met, making this a tax payer issue.

“The Secret Service is going to have to keep that whole area cordoned off so that some wacko can’t get close and detonate a car bomb.”

Strict security measures around Trump Tower will remain in place, with two of the five lanes on Fifth Avenue between East 56th and 57th streets closed because of barriers, said officials at a joint NYPD, Secret Service and City Hall news conference Friday.

Following the presidential election, the area around Trump Tower has turned into a traffic nightmare, with East 56th Street closed to traffic between Fifth and Madison avenues, and shoppers having to go through a security cordon and subject to bag checks.

Barron and Melania will each have an unknown number of Secret Service agents assigned to them in addition to a driver and armored vehicle to take Barron to school, Reese said. An advance team of agents will swoop down on the school each morning to make sure it’s safe, he added.
nypost.com...

edit on 28-11-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Bah.

I do believe this is one of the most profoundly ignorant threads I've read in a very long time.

Some of you have set a new low.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: kosmicjack

Take a poll...guaranteed the U.S. would not want a POTUS who didn't put their minor child first.

If his son is Autistic I feel Trump should have publicly addressed it before dragging him on stage and making him a public spectacle.

The kid shows no emotion at all. His face never moves in any expression at all.

That is not high functioning Autism as I know it.

Sweet Christ, more armchair pediatrics. Since nobody who actually possesses any real knowledge or qualifications have said that he is or even may be autistic, the smart money is to simply reject the opinions of Google experts who have looked up a few things on the interwebs and manage to pass themselves off as owning enough experience to make a diagnosis or analysis of someone they've never even met.

Try reading again.

I DID NOT say he was Autistic.

I said IF HE WAS, Trump should have addressed it before parading him on stage and making a spectacle of him.

Which was in response to another poster saying something along the lines of the parent should put the child first.

Then you had to jump in with a knee jerk reaction response.

--------------

Fact is also. Not only did he not show any emotion, his face never moved. Not even a grimace. There is real reason to speculate.

And it is human nature to do so.

What you do with the speculation is a different subject.

edit on 28-11-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   

I'm not impressed by your speculation that IF the Obamas had done the same thing, I wouldn't be upset. Therefore you think you found justification in dismissing my argument as partisan instead of acknowledging the huge problem the Trumps have foisted on the American people because of the special needs of their son.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Someone needs to keep an eye on you... your obsession with a 10 yr old and repetitive nonsense is bordering on freaking creepy.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   

"making Barron's issues the people's issue."

Barron's "issues," ya? You mean the issue that he's a 10 year old and his normal 10 year old activities of school and playing with friends and whatnot? He traveled with his mom and dad during much of the campaign... the novelty of that schedule likely wore off within the first week.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   

LoL!

So, ****IF**** he has autism - and I'm not agreeing he does - having a special needs kid precludes Trump from being Prez, according to the left?

Congratulations Dems, your party is dead.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I'm blown away, I can't believe this is even thread worthy.

Why should anyone care what Rosie has to say about anything?

Why would anyone concern themselves with the private decisions parents make regarding their children? (In any context this should be creepy)

Why did I waste time on this post?

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

I'm not impressed by your speculation that IF the Obamas had done the same thing, I wouldn't be upset. Therefore you think you found justification in dismissing my argument as partisan instead of acknowledging the huge problem the Trumps have foisted on the American people because of the special needs of their son.

The Obamas are electing to not move because they are concerned about uprooting their child from school.

And they have made costly decisions, over the last eight years, that might seem *especially* needless to the 'other' party -- many super-costly vacations, included.

I only doubt you would be upset. It's true. I am assuming. I don't 'feel' your outrage. Nope. I don't.

If you can direct me to comments you've made about the Obamas *needlessly* spending tax payers' money, I'll reconsider. I promise.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

Autism is a big deal.

It's newsworthy.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join