It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Rosie O'Donnell suggests Barron Trump is Autistic

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
First of all, calling someone autistic is not an insult.

Neither is calling someone gay...or transgendered...or AIDS infected...or athiest...or fundementalist...or schizophrenic...or bipolar...or a recovering alcoholic...or a recovering drug addict...or a victim of rape...or a victim of abuse...etc...

Doesn't mean you go around doing it to people who haven't self-identified in that way, much less publicly calling a child any of those things.

And what if you are none of those things?

I get it. Adults in politics can sling the mud. But children should be off limits!

Period.
edit on 28-11-2016 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

You really need a reality check, The only reason he isn't moving at first is to first finish his school year then move with mom to live with dad in the White House. Which by the way is entirely the right thing to do for any child especially when you have the means to do so in the first place. But I look forward to four years of epic rants based on off the wall out of context from any kind of sane reality news. Funny that "fake news" deal looks like it means throw out the truth substitute the propaganda instead.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Floridagoat

You really need a reality check, The only reason he isn't moving at first is to first finish his school year then move with mom to live with dad in the White House. Which by the way is entirely the right thing to do for any child especially when you have the means to do so in the first place.

No. The Trumps need a reality check, and they need to move into the White House after Jan 21, 2017, and get out of New York City!

Draft dodging Trump is the Commander in Chief to military families who have faithfully put their country's need above the personal needs of their family.

"America First"? Not so much. The needs of the President's 10 year old son come first!

Trump’s continued residence in New York City has impacted the local economy in other ways as well. City officials are already coming up with plans to address traffic and congestion around Trump Tower, while local businesses are complaining that the loss of foot traffic is hurting their bottom line.

If New Yorkers are hoping for a reprieve once Trump becomes president on Jan. 20, they should guess again. While reports are unclear as to how often Trump himself will stay in the White House, his transition team has already confirmed that soon-to-be First Lady Melania Trump and their 10-year-old son Barron will continue to live in Trump Tower even after the Trump presidency has commenced.

New York City will spend $1 million per day to protect Donald Trump so he can stay in his safe space

According to a source for the New York Post, “Melania is extremely close to Barron, and they have become closer during the campaign … The campaign has been difficult for Barron, and she is really hoping to keep disruption to a minimum.” The source added that the future First Lady is “really devoted” to her son. “Melania has not relied on nannies to raise the child and is frequently seen picking the fourth-grader up from his prep school, where tuition is north of $40,000.”

The area around Trump Tower has already become a total hellscape, with only foot traffic allowed on West 56th between Fifth Avenue and Madison, and anyone foolhardy enough to walk down that block is subject to search. People who live, work, or visit the area can expect more of the same once Trump takes office.
nymag.com...

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I've watched her mannerisms as well, and I think she has a food disorder and a gender identity crisis going on. I had never heard of her before and had to do some research, but I think I've nailed it.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Every parent should put the needs of their child first above all else, even the presidency. He is 10 years old and is finishing his school year in New York. After that he may be moving to the White House. It is what is best for him and Melania seems to be a very good Mom if reports are true that she doesn't employ a nanny to raise her child most of the time.

This thread is not about where they live. It is about O'Donnell saying he may be autistic. Since she has an autistic child she should understand that it's a private family issue. Doesn't matter if he is or isn't she has no right to say anything about it.

It is clearly an attack on Trump by her. I went to her twitter page this morning to try to get a direct link to the post and it is filled with Trump filled rants and hatred. She is just a horrible person and deserves every insult Trump has every thrown her way.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

I also want to thank you for your comments responding to the ignorant posters in this thread. It is unbelievable that some would excuse her behavior. He is just a child and off limits.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I saw that picture too

My first and second thoughts were "Man, that kid wants to be someplace, anyplace, else, and not on that stage."

He looked so tired, and tired of it all.

Ms. O'Donnell's medical expertise can be best summed up in one word: Nonexistent.

Politicians kids are off limits, Rosie...so please, bugger off.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Oh, I don't know, maybe because he his son?

No, that couldn't possibly be it, could it?

Medical problem, or no, he's his son, and I have no problem with him being put before "the American People". Why do you?

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Take a poll...guaranteed the U.S. would not want a POTUS who didn't put their minor child first.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I find the outrage over this inconveniencing people to have two residences being used at the same time very disingenuous. The Obama's regularly took separate jets! Neither the media or people of windward's ilk had any complaints of the inconvenience or waste of MILLIONS of taxpayer money.

Hillary Lost and Trump won. Get over it!

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
Draft dodging Trump is the Commander in Chief to military families who have faithfully put their country's need above the personal needs of their family.

"America First"? Not so much. The needs of the President's 10 year old son come first!

Uh, every military family I have known is in the military because they're putting their family first. They're not fighting for strangers or corporate masters, they're fighting to defend freedom and liberty for their children and future generations.

I appreciate the fact that President Trump doesn't view his children as accessories like so many celebrities and politicians do. It makes him much more real and human than some of our recent presidents have been and are.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack

Take a poll...guaranteed the U.S. would not want a POTUS who didn't put their minor child first.

If his son is Autistic I feel Trump should have publicly addressed it before dragging him on stage and making him a public spectacle.

The kid shows no emotion at all. His face never moves in any expression at all.

That is not high functioning Autism as I know it.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

Every parent should put the needs of their child first above all else, even the presidency.

Someone needs to inform all those military families who put their country above the needs of their families! "God, Country and Family" is good enough for our military families but not good enough for their Commander in Chief!

This thread is not about where they live. It is about O'Donnell saying he may be autistic. Since she has an autistic child she should understand that it's a private family issue. Doesn't matter if he is or isn't she has no right to say anything about it.

Believe it or not, people were talking BEFORE Rosie got involved.

"Donald Trump's youngest son Barron Trump might be autistic, and it's time for people to stop bullying him for his "strange" behavior. Let's follow Melania Trump and #StopTheBullying."

How Donald Trump Told PEOPLE That Son Barron Found a White House Move ‘a Little Scary’

The Trump have chosen to make Barron an issue. They have proclaimed Barron's needs to be above those of the American tax payers and above those of the people who live and do business in the city of New York. That makes Barron's issues the people's issues.

The Trump's decision not to move to the White House is because of Barron's needs. Barron's needs are causing a huge clusterf##k in New York City, and more than 1 million dollars a day, just to the city of New York, not to mention the federal tax payers!

edit on 28-11-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee
It was 330 in the morning!!! I would be glassy eye with no emotion. Leave this child alone!

(And that is not just to Anne but all you evil people picking on this poor child, Autistic or not! Which is NO ONES business if he is or isn't!)

edit on 11/28/2016 by Martin75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Suppose someone has kidnapped the President's children, and will release them only if the government hands over military secrets or drops a few dozen nuclear warheads over the Midwest? Do we still want a POTUS who puts his children before the needs of the country?

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Some of these replies are whyI abandoned the left. I don't consider myself part of the right but I sure as hell don't identify with the Fascist left anymore.

Geez people. Sleep on it and read your comments again in the morning. Then have a bowl full of regret for breakfast.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

(And that is not just to Anne but all you evil people picking on this poor child, Autistic or not! Which is NO ONES business if he is or isn't!)

Yes it is ALL of our business, since the Trumps put the burden of Barron Trump's special needs on the tax payer and on the people who live and do business in the city of New York!

The Trump's could have handled this privately, but they chose to make it the nation's business and the nation's problem too!

edit on 28-11-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I didn't realize so many folks actually cared what came out of that womans mouth.

Perhaps it is just projection.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

If his son is Autistic I feel Trump should have publicly addressed it before dragging him on stage and making him a public spectacle.

The kid shows no emotion at all. His face never moves in any expression at all.

That is not high functioning Autism as I know it.

Sweet Christ, more armchair pediatrics. Since nobody who actually possesses any real knowledge or qualifications have said that he is or even may be autistic, the smart money is to simply reject the opinions of Google experts who have looked up a few things on the interwebs and manage to pass themselves off as owning enough experience to make a diagnosis or analysis of someone they've never even met.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   
What shall tomorrow bring?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join