It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Rosie O'Donnell suggests Barron Trump is Autistic

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

This thread has really opened my eyes concerning some of our members viewpoints and attitudes.

I wanted to take a second to thank you, for expressing my thoughts for me. You sir, saved me allot of typing.

~~~~
Martin,
That picture looks like two siblings who really love each other and enjoy one anothers company!

respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

God. That woman. You just don't drag kids into this mess. Just don't.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Mike Stivic

You're welcome.

I wish it wasn't necessary to have typed them at all.

You would think people would have better sense.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Trump's diagnosis of her being a 'fat disgusting pig' appears more on par, and far more relevant.

How many speeches did Hillary try to punk Trump as a misogynist with her claim "he calls women fat disgusting pigs", because he called Rosie that, Hillary went on for months at every rally, appearance, debate etc repeating that claim (Kaine did too judging by the vp debate)... all for rosie to turn around and pull this bottom feeder crap.
edit on 28-11-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Trump's diagnosis of her being a 'fat disgusting pig' appears more on par, and far more relevant.

How many seeches did Hillary try to punk Trump as a misogynist with her claim "he calls women fat disgusting pigs", because he called Rosie that, Hillary went on for months at svery rally, appearance, debate etc repeating that claim... all for rosie to turn around and pull this bottom feeder crap.

He shouldn't have called her that.

She shouldn't drag his kid into her crazy agenda.

They're both wrong.

Why is this concept so hard for people?

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   
First of all, calling someone autistic is not an insult. People with autism are often geniuses, just a bit eccentric.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Isn't she moving somewhere ???

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Greggers

What proof do you have that this was an attack? It sounds to me like she was just pointing out Barron might be autistic. I don't think she was preying on him.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Good gawd. I can see the ignorance continues...

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
Good gawd. I can see the ignorance continues...

I wonder how many of you said Chelsea wasn't Bill's?

I can see the hypocrisy continues......

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
First of all, calling someone autistic is not an insult. People with autism are often geniuses, just a bit eccentric.

She wasn't wrong to recognize the possibility.

She was wrong to publicly name him. He is a minor.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Pointing out that his TEN YEAR OLD child "might be" autistic is the attack. Rosie O'Donnell is not a doctor. Her speculation on the mental health of a ten year old child based upon a video shot in the wee hours of the morning..is wrong..

I would like all of you defending Rosie to picture you have a ten year old child,and some know it all gets on social media insinuating your child has mental health issues...

But because it is Donald trumps son, and some of you are so blind with rage over his victory, this somehow becomes ok.

With disappointment,
~meathead
edit on 28-11-2016 by Mike Stivic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

How many speeches did Hillary try to punk Trump as a misogynist with her claim "he calls women fat disgusting pigs", because he called Rosie that, Hillary went on for months at every rally, appearance, debate etc repeating that claim (Kaine did too judging by the vp debate)... all for rosie to turn around and pull this bottom feeder crap.

Adults calling out adults is not the same thing.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

He's a few months older than my son. If the imbeciles who are speculating he's autistic are doing so based in any part off of his appearance on election night, then they can dip their heads into a full bathtub and breathe deeply because the world doesn't need them. It was 3:30 in the morning in NYC and the little boy was clearly exhausted. I've seen my own son get glassy eyed and herky-jerky when he's up way past his normal bedtime. As far as Rosie O'Donnell goes, she needs to learn to shut her mouth... clearly a tough task for her considering her history of making idiotic statements. That said, she did a fantastic Pee-Wee Herman impression throughout the movie "Riding the Bus with My Sister."

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mike Stivic
Pointing out that his TEN YEAR OLD child "might be" autistic is the attack. Rosie O'Donnell is not a doctor. Her speculation on the mental health of a ten year old child based upon a video shot in the wee hours of the morning..is wrong..

I would like all of you defending Rosie to picture you have a ten year old child,and some know it all gets on social media insinuating your child has mental health issues...

But because it is Donald trumps son, and some of you are so blind with rage over his victory, this somehow becomes ok.

With disappointment,
~meathead

You typed exactly how I feel about this...

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure I remember Trump making remarks about Rosie's kids in general. Don't think he singled one out.

Trump is no innocent.

But, still Rosie was wrong.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Mike Stivic

There must be some reason why Donald Trump has put his son's interests above the interests of the American people. There must be some reason why Barron Trump is too special to either move to the White House, like all other First Family kids have done in the past, or board at or near his school so he can finish his term, and New York City and the American tax payers can get on with what is their best interests.
edit on 28-11-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Rosie can go crawl in a hole.

This just proves Trump was right about her.

Can you imagine the outrage if it was reversed, if Trump said something about Rosie's kid?

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Ah, Rosie, yes,the old "well meaning concern" ploy.....We have a few here who regularly employ that transparent tactic to disguise or defend their belief on a subject.
That game only works if you don't have a noticeable history of bias to be found.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
a reply to: Greggers

What proof do you have that this was an attack? It sounds to me like she was just pointing out Barron might be autistic. I don't think she was preying on him.

Rosie and Donald have been engaged in a battle of words for years. It is common knowledge that anything they say about each other will be viewed in light of their history. Add to that the sensitive nature of speaking about someone's child in general, plus the poor form of publicly speculating about a minor's mental state with no formal diagnosis handy and no way to make one, and Rosie had to know it would be interpreted as an attack by a significant portion of the population.

And she chose to say it anyway.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join