It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Rosie O'Donnell suggests Barron Trump is Autistic

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck
Um...how is O'Donnell 'going after' the Trumps and their son by suggesting that he might be on the autism spectrum? Do feel that there is something shameful about being autistic?

What difference does it make whether he is or not?

If he is, maybe HE has a right not to have it publicly disclosed. No person who suffers from any condition needs to be forced or outed to serve as the poster boy for that condition.

If he isn't, why should anyone think they have the right to publicly and falsely label a child with anything they like? The internet is forever, and no child should have to deal with being the direct object of such BS.

Geez people. Are you all for real????
edit on 28-11-2016 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Um...how is O'Donnell 'going after' the Trumps and their son by suggesting that he might be on the autism spectrum? Do feel that there is something shameful about being autistic?

How about you ask the son if he perceives it as an attack? As a young boy, I certainly wouldn't have enjoyed having my mental faculties questioned on a national stage.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Greggers

As a young boy, I certainly wouldn't have enjoyed having my mental faculties questioned on a national stage.

here's a list of some famous people who may have been autistic....

autismmythbusters.com...

I'm pretty sure you will recognize some of the names on that list..
probably all of them???

it would be nice if the public would just leave the kid's of presidents alone, but that just isn't what happens. Heck, yesterday I think it was, I saw an article, or maybe it was a video claiming that obama's kids were adopted...
I accept the idea that these kids will be put in the limelight, but dang, we don't have to be cruel about it!!

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   

I don't think he will give a crap sitting on his golden chair eating deep fried baby panda surrounded by whatever he wants.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Trump and Rosie have been attacking each other for years.
I see nothing wrong with this.
Just another Trump Twitter war.

Face it - our president elect loves to bash people over Twiiter.
Sensitive snowflakes that laugh when he is bashing others
shouldn't get all uppity when him and his loved ones are targeted
all the same.

Sensitive snowflake conservative/trump apologist need to quit acting
like the "liberals" that claim to loathe so much.

MAN UP!!

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom

I don't think he will give a crap sitting on his golden chair eating deep fried baby panda surrounded by whatever he wants.

Quite possibly.

He strikes me as the vindictive sort, though. Especially when it's not in his best interest.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers

How about you ask the son if he perceives it as an attack? As a young boy, I certainly wouldn't have enjoyed having my mental faculties questioned on a national stage.

Perhaps you'd better investigate the subject before going off on a rant. You make is sound as if autism is akin to what used to be called "mental retardation". There are a lot of people who question if it should even be regarded as a bad thing, and I think that is at the crux of the debate. Rosie wasn't politicising Barron...nor should you.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: MagicCow

Lol so true.
Mind you we can just point at his other sons....they were the blueprint for American psycho I think.
Lion killing twits.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Perhaps you'd better investigate the subject before going off on a rant.

First: It wasn't a rant.
Second: I am familiar with the Autism spectrum of disorders.

You make is sound as if autism is akin to what used to be called "mental retardation".

Mental retardation is in fact a possible comorbid disorder at the far end of the autistic spectrum.

Rosie wasn't politicising Barron...nor should you.

You're right. It had nothing to do with politics. It was a personal shot directed at Trump, using his kid as a proxy.
edit on 28-11-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Somebody with sense from that community.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I don't know what the deal is with these two. Supposedly their feud started on The View, but I'm pretty sure that's just the public aspect. They were both on the same episode of the old sitcom The Nanny, and that show constantly referenced the Trumps, and Rosie appeared on it more than once. It seems they were all in the same social circle (with Drescher) so something must have happened to cause their hatred before The View.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam

Somebody with sense from that community.

Excellent video. She's right.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom
Thank you!!! And I agree!!!

I had 2 brothers with autism. (One has since passed) Jason was and Zimmie is amazing!!!! They have a gift of seeing the world in a different way. They are such special people!!! They struggle but with the right care live rich and fulfilling lives!!!! Both of my brothers are WAY smarter than me (and love to point it out). Zimmie is still young but has a mind that just blows me away!
Here is a pic of Zimmie & I playing with cameras in his music room. (Behind me he has toys set up as the flash bulbs!)

You're both so cute! I don't know anyone with Autism, but I have heard similar things from others.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Trump was right about O'Donnell, and imo, too, she is a vile woman. Read what her own daughter (adopted, of course) says about R.O..

R. O.'s opinion spouted out on a public venue is unconscionable. She is the type of cyber bully Melania so eloquently spoke against. The woman is a despicable individual.

Out of one side of O'Donnell's mouth, she issues hurtful words, and out of the other side she says, if so, it could bring awareness to autism. She is full of it. We know what she is doing. Like so many like her, she wraps her hate and vileness up in words disguised as "concern and bleeding-heart rhetoric".

He seems like a normal ten-year old boy, restless, bored, and energetic....like a kid forced to go to church and sit there for two hours quiet as a mouse...lol!

edit on 28-11-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: loam
That is a wonderful video by a very well-spoken woman. Thank you for posting that.

a reply to: MoreInterior
Thank you so very much!

edit on 11/28/2016 by Martin75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   
She obviously did it as an attempt to illicit some sort of response from Trump. I think she's just jealous that he has completely stopped paying attention to her, which was the only reason she was still somewhat relevant.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
She obviously did it as an attempt to illicit some sort of response from Trump. I think she's just jealous that he has completely stopped paying attention to her, which was the only reason she was still somewhat relevant.

No she didn't.

Rosie is very passionate about kids.

I have a high functioning spectrum kid. It does consume you when you get diagnosed. Just like she said.

Should she have publicly brought up Barron? Probably not.

But, it is something that does need awareness. It can be very subtle and easy to miss without a trained eye.

EDIT: High Functioning Spectrum Autism - - - is nothing like the classic Autism most are aware of.

edit on 28-11-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   
A fat pig, this is the lowest she can go, to attack his greatest enemy infant son, disgusting woman!

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

If she's so concerned about kids, maybe she should take care of her own. Like the one that turned into a heroin addict.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
a reply to: Annee

If she's so concerned about kids, maybe she should take care of her own. Like the one that turned into a heroin addict.

Whatever.

I know how she feels - - having gone through the experience.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join