It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Rosie O'Donnell suggests Barron Trump is Autistic

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

I don't know about you but no matter the position I held I'd always put my children first. That's a no brainer.

Then, don't ever join the military. God, Country, Family.

We expect/demand our Presidents to put the country BEFORE their families. ALWAYS!

edit on 28-11-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

Starting with our first President, George Washington to our most recent, every chief executive has had a "First Lady." But what does this term mean?

Generally, the term First Lady applies to the wife of the president. However, there have been many additions and exceptions and the term is now considered more inclusive than just being a spouse of a chief executive.

There were four Presidents - Jefferson, Jackson, Van Buren and Arthur - whose wives had died before they became President (Martha Jefferson, Rachel Jackson, Hanna Van Buren and Ellen Arthur).

In those corresponding cases a daughter (Martha Jefferson Randolph), a niece and daughter-in-law (Emily Donelson and Sarah Jackson), another daughter-in-law (Angelica Van Buren) and a sister (Mary Arthur McElroy) served as hostess at White House social events and were First Ladies.

www.firstladies.org...

he has a daughter that seems fit to serve the role if needed...

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   

You are completely clueless.

Do you understand how many military personnel deploy WITHOUT their families? And I'm not talking about unaccompanied tours of duty...

Your thinking is so freaking twisted.

Melania is Trump's wife, not his slave....or the public's for that matter.

Trump is POTUS. Not Melania or their 10 year old child.

What a moronic complaint.

edit on 28-11-2016 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

IS Melania formally going to step down. She campaigned along side her husband for the position of First Lady. She even said that she was going to make her First Lady initiatives to be around Cyber bullying and school yard bullying.

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Step down how? You mean she has to divorce Trump now?

You do realize the 'First Lady' is not an official position in the government, right?

ETA:

Reading this thread is making my brain shrink.

OMG, I just can't believe the lunacy I'm reading.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   
why does anyone here on ATS care what she thinks? I voted for Hillary and I don't care what she thinks

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

Do you understand how many military personnel deploy WITHOUT their families? And I'm not talking about unaccompanied tours of duty...

Yes, that happens as well. I'm sure that those families suffer hardship. What are you going to say to those families who are separated because of duty to country, putting their country before their family, while their Commander in Chief has put his son's needs before his obligation to the country.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   

I don't know. I wasn't the one who suggested that Ivanka could fulfill the First Lady's duties.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
The left has a long track record of making fun of people with disabilities during election cycles. And trashing women.

Sarcasm I presume? Or should I put up the vid of Trump mocking the journalist with a disability?
Damn, I wish I could un-see that.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword

I don't know. I wasn't the one who suggested that Ivanka could fulfill the First Lady's duties.

Or is she already?

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

When has the First Lady been part of a Presidential Transition team? AND been put in charge of running the President's personal companies' business?

Oh my, my, my!

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

originally posted by: angeldoll
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Feeding in to the extraordinary sense of entitlement and "specialness" that is inherent with your King.

Trump signed up for this # and is already showing his true colors.
He doesn't give a rats ass about new Yorkers or anybody else.

I've said all I have to say about this, other than he could keep his school and teachers if Melania & Co. would move to another Trump property that does not screw everybody else over. But this M.O. sure seems to be in keeping with the way they do things. The decision to make life hell for NY'ers doesn't bode well for decisions to come.

Maybe you should peruse my posting history about Trump before you asseverate that he is my "King", lol.

Sorry Haz, I got carried away a bit. I know he's not your King. But this whole NYC thing has had me thinking since he was elected.

Trump's possibilities for relocating in NYC are limitless without this child missing a beat. It says a lot to me about how selfish they are. If nobody else sees it, then *shurgs*.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Yeah that's ok mate.

I saw a headline article the other day about how much tax payers are having to fork out for Trump to stay in NY, I thought it was a little overboard.

Trust me, his selfishness knows no bounds.

& we haven't even begun yet.

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Your posts demonstrate EXACTLY what's wrong with the left in this country.

You all claim to be about equality and justice, but then expose your thinking for the addled brain logic it represents.

Why should any woman be FORCED to do anything merely because her husband's job requires something from him???

How the Trump family chooses to raise their child is none of your business. It's 100% theirs.

The only reason you are pulling out of your backside the feeble justification that other families make sacrifices by staying or going (apparently both now apply according to your logic), is because you are so blinded by your hate of Trump.

You, Sir/Madam, have ZERO credibility with me. But keep posting your dribble, however outrageous and moronic it might be. It entirely speaks for itself. Trust me.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   

I don't think she ever wanted to be first lady, did she?? This was her husband's grand idea, and I really don't think he really wanted the job.. will it make you happier if a week after he is sworn into office he resigns and leaves pence in charge, with all his christian sharia law type ideas in his head??? that is probably where this is heading... and yes, you can be angry about it, but don't direct that anger towards a 10 year old kid, or his mother for that matter...

but, like I said, he has a daughter that really is more fit to play the role, or at least stand in when needed....
although that would mean she would have to give up her share of the control of those businesses while she is doing it...
and I find those business interests colliding with the interests of the presidency more of a problem than his wife is!! after all, all that money that the taxpayer will be shelling out to rent an entire floor of trump towers, where's it going?? right into the business!!!

but, I think that the american people knew that Melania wasn't really top notch first lady material to begin with, which isn't really saying anything bad about her. you, me, just about every women would put their children above the white house! but, the american people know what they were getting in all of this, and somehow they managed to vote him in anyways.... so it seems that her inadequacies aren't that important to them. and, considering how they treated hillary while bill was president saying that she was too involved in the policy making, well, maybe that is what the conservatives wanted? someone who would stay out of the polical part and let their husband do his thing?

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Don't be angry loam. Nobody on this thread is a bad person, or completely representative of the right or left.
Opinions vary. Anyway. I've always thought both you and Windword were awesome, and I still do.

Sniff.

/out

edit on 11/28/2016 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime

The comedian came under fire for sharing a video linking Donald Trump’s 10-year-old son, Barron, to autism. “Barron Trump Autistic?” she tweeted earlier this week. “If so — what an amazing opportunity to bring attention to the AUTISM epidemic [sic].”

O'Donnell shared a seven minute youtube video that points out Barron's mannerisms and certain body and eye movements and suggests that he may be autistic.

Um...how is O'Donnell 'going after' the Trumps and their son by suggesting that he might be on the autism spectrum? Do feel that there is something shameful about being autistic?

First Ladies have a tradition about adopting a 'cause'. It would be a great thing if Melania were to take this one on, so that folks like you would learn that it's not an insult to acknowledge the condition. Perhaps this is the source of the reports that she will promote anti-bullying, as those on the spectrum can be vulnerable to people who don't understand them.

Thanks you for making a very succinct point, whether you planned to do so or not.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   

How the Trump family chooses to raise their child is none of your business. It's 100% theirs.

No. The Trump family made Barron Trump's problem all of America's problem. They are the ones demanding special treatment because of their son's needs, at the expense of the best interests of the American people.

You, Sir/Madam, have ZERO credibility with me.

Is that supposed to be some sort of a new revelation to me?

Trump is liar. He promised "America First". But, the draft dodging, self interested President elect actually has required the American people to leave their best interests behind in support of Barron Trump first!

edit on 28-11-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   

I'm not angry.

But you're right. I shouldn't paint the left with such a broad brush. But it does seem to happen with consistent regularity that some who identify as left talk about social justice issues, and then proceed to advocate for behavior or outcomes that completely contradict those values.

Women are equal, unless they happen to be married to men you don't like, in which case all bets are off. She's just chattel at that point.

Children should be protected and never be shamed, unless they are the children of people you don't like and serve a useful political point.

Racism and sexism are wrong, unless you happen to be bashing white men...That's ok.

Love Trumps Hate...but not when you're physically attacking Trump supporters or bashing their property or calling for assassinations.

I think you see my point.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Rosie had better be careful. Donald is the most powerful man in the free world. A tweet war is for show only. Donald as the ability to rage a real war against her, and with his history, I would not put it past him.

And when you come after a man's children, you're asking to get decked.

I don't think she has a clue what she's getting herself into.

Good luck with your pending IRS audit, Rosie.
edit on 28-11-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join