It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Rosie O'Donnell suggests Barron Trump is Autistic

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam
a reply to: windword

God what a hateful perspective you have.

Posts like yours demonstrate much of what is wrong with country.

Amazing.

Nope loam. What the Trumps are doing to NYC demonstrates the absolute selfishness of the Trumps.

"For mine own good, all causes shall give way".
Macbeth, I think.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

I can see the joy in that smile
I look after autistic folk and yes they can be hard work but blimey they give me so much joy. I'm not a dad but I feel such pride when I see them doing well it iz like I imagine how a dad feels when their kid has made them proud.
One of my guys told me he loves me today...made me cry a year ago he couldn't interact with many without violence but after a lot of hard work he is doing so well so proud I am

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I'd like to just add that in my first post I was describing my first impression of Barron and nothing more than that.

I didn't mean to imply that autistic children couldn't be well-behaved and a credit to their parents too.

I do think the boy and his family should have their right to privacy respected with regard to medical conditions. Or lack thereof.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: Khaleesi

That 10 year old is the reason that the Trump's have publicly stated that they're NOT moving into the White House, like every other First family before them.

The Trumps made Barron Trump a matter of public conversation, not Rosie O'Donnell and not the media.

For Barron's sake I hope he is autistic, because otherwise, the American people are taking it in rear end because of a 10 year old mama's boy that is too spoiled to leave his gilded digs and board like other rich kids do.

Apparently it DOES help your frustration level to take it out on a 10 year old child.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   

For Barron's sake I hope he is autistic, because otherwise, the American people are taking it in rear end because of a 10 year old mama's boy that is too spoiled to leave his gilded digs and board like other rich kids do.

That tells me everything I need to know about you. I just hope it eventually sinks in and eventually you won't have so much hatred towards others kids all based on a political stance.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: EchoesInTime

Ah , and what Medical School did Rosie go to Again ? Best to Shut Her Big Mouth , trying to make a 10 Year Old Kid Look Bad in the National Media is as Low as you can get ......
The same school the ATS MDs got theirs before diagnosing Hillary with everything under the sun.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   
In this day and age of special *snowflake* children and badly behaved children

running around super markets and restaurants etc. Every one has seen them?

I personally think he behaved admirably considering how boring and late it must

have been for him .... he didn't even have any of the latest technology to keep

him quiet.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Syphon

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: EchoesInTime

Ah , and what Medical School did Rosie go to Again ? Best to Shut Her Big Mouth , trying to make a 10 Year Old Kid Look Bad in the National Media is as Low as you can get ......
The same school the ATS MDs got theirs before diagnosing Hillary with everything under the sun.

So you agree then. She is an idiot of the highest order looking to push a health conspiracy like the jackass right wingers did.

As said by MiddleOfTheRoad, all this because of partisan hackery...
Pathetic if you ask me.

link   

originally posted by: BrokedownChevy
Pretty sure Rosie O'Donnell's son has autism and she has long worked to raise funds for research. She has a connection with Trump. They want to hate bang each other so bad.

I know you pizzagate perverts require a pro Donald, anti everyone else spin on life, but you're all coming off as ignorant. It's not a big deal. Desperate losers as Trump would say.

well.blogs.nytimes.com...

Wait, let me guess. People think Rosie made fun of her own autistic child...derp

Rosie has the right to talk about her own child's autism. The Trump's have a right to privacy in regards to their child's medical condition or lack thereof. If you had a child with some medical condition and felt the need for privacy, how would you feel if someone broadcast your private matters all over twitter and youtube?

link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

So, tell me. Is it "America First" or Barron Trump first? Because this is decision to put Barron's need to stay in his home above the First's family's duties is an unprecedented burden on US tax payers, not to mention the people of New York City.

What about Melania, who says that she intends to be "a stay at home mom". Barron first, First Lady and the American People second? Stay at home moms don't usually work. But, are we to expect that Melania will "call it in", "Face Time" it, when her First Lady duties are required?

What do we say to military families in the same position? Are Barron Trump needs more special than those kids?

So again, please tell me. Is it "America First" or Barron Trump first?

link   
The left has a long track record of making fun of people with disabilities during election cycles. And trashing women.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Nobody is taking anything out on this child. Whether the child has autism or not is beside the point. The point is, the Trumps could save millions of dollars, and take the hardships off New Yorkers by going to a more out of the way place.

People who want to go in nearby stores HAVE TO BE SEARCHED before going in. So of course, they just aren't going.
Many businesses are losing money, and scores of other problems.

Any body will a lick of compassion for humanity, and the working class would try to work around this, and do what's best for ALL. Not just three.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword

So, tell me. Is it "America First" or Barron Trump first? Because this is decision to put Barron's need to stay in his home above the First's family's duties is an unprecedented burden on US tax payers, not to mention the people of New York City.

What about Melania, who says that she intends to be "a stay at home mom". Barron first, First Lady and the American People second? Stay at home moms don't usually work. But, are we to expect that Melania will "call it in", "Face Time" it, when her First Lady duties are required?

What do we say to military families in the same position? Are Barron Trump needs more special than those kids?

So again, please tell me. Is it "America First" or Barron Trump first?

I don't know about you but no matter the position I held I'd always put my children first.
That's a no brainer.

link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

Like trump also did?.

link   
a reply to: angeldoll

My guess is that they won't be staying at trump towers for long, or at least don won't be....
it's a security nightmare, there is no way they can adequately protect him there. I'm not sure how they handled things with the other presidents between election day and the time they are sworn in, but wouldn't surprise me if they are just following the same rule book now. It's just that trump happens to live on the top floor of a NYC skyscraper is all...

just think about all the perks there will be by having a NYC native in the white house in the years to come I guess...

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Yes.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Apparently it DOES help your frustration level to take it out on a 10 year old child.

This isn't about Barron Trump, it's about his parents decision to publicly make Barron the excuse for their not moving to the White House, as every other First Family before them, and placing an unprecedented burden on the American Tax payer and the People of New York City.

The Trumps put Barron's condition in the news The Trumps singled him out and place the blame squarely on Barron's needs to stay at home with his mommy. We can only speculate why. Either he''s too spoiled to move, or he has a disability.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

Nobody is taking anything out on this child. Whether the child has autism or not is beside the point. The point is, the Trumps could save millions of dollars, and take the hardships off New Yorkers by going to a more out of the way place.

People who want to go in nearby stores HAVE TO BE SEARCHED before going in. So of course, they just aren't going.
Many businesses are losing money, and scores of other problems.

Any body will a lick of compassion for humanity, and the working class would try to work around this, and do what's best for ALL. Not just three.

Let me just point out something.

How is this not targeting a child?

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Feeding in to the extraordinary sense of entitlement and "specialness" that is inherent with your King.

Trump signed up for this # and is already showing his true colors.
He doesn't give a rats ass about new Yorkers or anybody else.

I've said all I have to say about this, other than he could keep his school and teachers if Melania & Co. would move to another Trump property that does not screw everybody else over. But this M.O. sure seems to be in keeping with the way they do things. The decision to make life hell for NY'ers doesn't bode well for decisions to come.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

Feeding in to the extraordinary sense of entitlement and "specialness" that is inherent with your King.

Trump signed up for this # and is already showing his true colors.
He doesn't give a rats ass about new Yorkers or anybody else.

I've said all I have to say about this, other than he could keep his school and teachers if Melania & Co. would move to another Trump property that does not screw everybody else over. But this M.O. sure seems to be in keeping with the way they do things. The decision to make life hell for NY'ers doesn't bode well for decisions to come.

Maybe you should peruse my posting history about Trump before you asseverate that he is my "King", lol.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join