It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Rosie O'Donnell suggests Barron Trump is Autistic

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

Rosie O'Donell is hardly first person to ask that question, and certainly won't be the last.

Is Donald Trump Son Barron Autistic?

For several years Donald Trump has publically expressed concerns regarding autism. In regards to his son Barron, Trump and his wife have worked hard to alter his vaccine schedule. Trump is very outspoken that there is a potential correlation between vaccines and autism. Does this mean that Barron is autistic? Maybe it means his parents are trying to reduce the risk of autism.
autismsd.com...

Barron Trump Autism Real? Melania, Barron Not Moving to White House

Is Barron Trump Autistic: Here’s Why Rosie O’Donnell Thinks So

As far as I'm concerned, Barron better have Autism, otherwise there's absolutely no excuse for the Trumps NOT to be moving into the White House in January.

edit on 28-11-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom
a reply to: angeldoll

Can you fill me in how the feud started between her and trump?. I know about some tweet directed at her but don't know the reasons.

She said he went bankrupt, as in personal bankruptcy which is false. Then she started bashing all his marriages...affair on the View. She called him a snake oil salesmen like on Little House on the Prairie episode. She pretty much bashed his whole life. At that point Trump called her a fat pig or something to that effect.

I think Trump saw her as an opportunity for free press with her being a loud mouth with a large bag of personal problems. Nobody really likes her. Her career is now TV shows and game show appearances and her health is failing mainly due to her diet and weight. She had a heart attack recently due to blockage, all her personal relationships failed including those with her kids.

edit on 28-11-2016 by LifeMode because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom

Can you fill me in how the feud started between her and trump?. I know about some tweet directed at her but don't know the reasons.

In 2006 Donald Trump as co-owner of the Miss USA pageant refused to fire Miss USA Tara Conner. A scandal had erupted over revelations of underage drinking, drug use and sexual activity. He said he believed in second chances and gave her a second chance. She was allowed to keep her crown but had to go to rehab. Rosie was on the View at the time. She criticized his decision and also attacked him personally. It spiraled from there. Basically Rosie started it. She probably could have gotten away with criticizing his decision but she went a step further and personally attacked him.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   
There is no shame at all in having an autistic child. None. In fact, it takes a lot of hard work and understanding.
So what if he does, (which I doubt), it seems she is trying to make her saying this sound okay by commenting "oh, think of all the help and attention this will bring to families with autistic children".

It just didn't work for me Rosie.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: EchoesInTime

Rosie O'Donell is hardly first person to ask that question, and certainly won't be the last.

Is Donald Trump Son Barron Autistic?

For several years Donald Trump has publically expressed concerns regarding autism. In regards to his son Barron, Trump and his wife have worked hard to alter his vaccine schedule. Trump is very outspoken that there is a potential correlation between vaccines and autism. Does this mean that Barron is autistic? Maybe it means his parents are trying to reduce the risk of autism.
autismsd.com...

Barron Trump Autism Real? Melania, Barron Not Moving to White House

Is Barron Trump Autistic: Here’s Why Rosie O’Donnell Thinks So

As far as I'm concerned, Barron better have Autism, otherwise there's absolutely no excuse for the Trumps NOT to be moving into the White House in January.

Letting a 10 year old child finish the school year is actually being a good parent. When did it become acceptable to expose private medical information about ANYONE, let alone a 10 year old child? I wasn't fond of all the attempts to 'diagnose' Hillary but at least she was an adult and a candidate. Baron is a child and is not running for office. He has a right to his privacy.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   

To me autistic people are a gift.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Khaleesi

Letting a 10 year old child finish the school year is actually being a good parent.

I thought it was "America First", not Barron Trump first. Do you know what their staying in New York is going to cost the American tax payers, let alone the people of New York City?

What happened to boarding? Is Barron too special for boarding, or too spoiled to give up his palatial living quarters, that take up an entire floor in their Trump Towers mansion!

What about all the military families who have to pick up and relocate their families in the middle of the school year? Is Barron Trump better and more special than our military families' needs?

edit on 28-11-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: berenike

I was watching that also. Yes, he was very well behaved, but...

and, this is all I am gonna say about this...

He was either very tired, or maybe he had fallen asleep earlier and they woke him up to appear on stage...
or...
well, there was something about how he was acting that reminded me a lot of my youngest son when he was younger... and that concerned me... although I wasn't thinking autism here, some thing else.

outside of that concern that I still feel for him, it's really none of our business. nor should it reflect negatively on him or trump if it turned out he was autistic, although it could explain why his wife and son will be staying in NYC at least till the end of the school year and why trump really doesn't want to live in the white house full time. Instead of it being that the white house just isn't good enough for him, it might be more like it's better for my son if we stay in the surroundings he is used to.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Letting a 10 year old child finish the school year is actually being a good parent.

I thought it was "America First", not Barron Trump first. Do you know what their staying in New York is going to cost the American tax payers, let alone the people of New York?

What happened to boarding? Is Barron too special for boarding, or too spoiled to give up his palatial living quarters, that take up an entire floor in their Trump Towers mansion!

What about all the military families who have to pick up and relocate their families in the middle of the school year? Is Barron Trump better and more special than our military families' needs?

Does it help your frustration level to take it out on a 10 year old child?

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Of course we noticed the little guy at the celebration speech, he stood to the right of his father on stage.
IT was 3:00 in the morning! Certainly he'd been sleeping. I imagined his mother going to his bed saying "get up and get dressed, your father has won! We have to go back downstairs to the stage!!

That's the only thought I had about him, other than Melania should have been to the immediate right to keep the camera off the sleepy child so much.

If he does or doesn't, it's not for anyone to criticize, and I don't think people will really. People are bigger than that, yes?

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Pretty sure Rosie O'Donnell's son has autism and she has long worked to raise funds for research. She has a connection with Trump. They want to hate bang each other so bad.

I know you pizzagate perverts require a pro Donald, anti everyone else spin on life, but you're all coming off as ignorant. It's not a big deal. Desperate losers as Trump would say.

well.blogs.nytimes.com...

Wait, let me guess. People think Rosie made fun of her own autistic child...derp

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

Well, if they wanted to disrupt his life like that they'd all be moving to the white house...
after all what would be more disruptive to an autistic boy, being shipped off to a strange place without mom and dad, or being moved from a golden palace to the white house? our presidents aren't the kings of old having to preserve the image of divinity and forced to hide any hint of imperfection in their bloodline, and I wouldn't want any of our presidents to have to ship a child off to boarding school because of any handicap just to keep them out of our sight...

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   

That 10 year old is the reason that the Trump's have publicly stated that they're NOT moving into the White House, like every other First family before them.

The Trumps made Barron Trump a matter of public conversation, not Rosie O'Donnell and not the media.

For Barron's sake I hope he is autistic, because otherwise, the American people are taking it in rear end because of a 10 year old mama's boy that is too spoiled to leave his gilded digs and board like other rich kids do.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   

I thought it was "America First", not Barron Trump first. Do you know what their staying in New York is going to cost the American tax payers, let alone the people of New York City?

One star, and it's mine. I wish you'd make a thread about it because it bugs the hell out of me. Right here during the holidays they have backed up traffic and absolutely ruined midtown. Foot traffic has stopped and businesses are losing customers. People are taking hours to get to work. Road blocks. And more. And more. It's indecent, and unconscionable.

I thought they would have the common decency to rent a place a little further out to save millions of dollars and millions of people this hardship. But NO. I can't begin to tell you how appalled I am over this.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

All very valid concerns for parents of an autistic child, But, shouldn't the Trumps have thought of that before deciding to run for President?

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom
Thank you!!! And I agree!!!

I had 2 brothers with autism. (One has since passed) Jason was and Zimmie is amazing!!!! They have a gift of seeing the world in a different way. They are such special people!!! They struggle but with the right care live rich and fulfilling lives!!!! Both of my brothers are WAY smarter than me (and love to point it out). Zimmie is still young but has a mind that just blows me away!
Here is a pic of Zimmie & I playing with cameras in his music room. (Behind me he has toys set up as the flash bulbs!)

edit on 11/28/2016 by Martin75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 08:27 AM
link   

10 year old mama's boy that is too spoiled to leave his gilded digs and board like other rich kids do.

Yeah tell us how you really feel.

For Barron's sake I hope he is autistic...

Erm, okaaay!

I'm sure he has the final say in what happens.
Most ten year olds do.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   

God what a hateful perspective you have.

Posts like yours demonstrate much of what is wrong with country.

Amazing.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   

actually, at first trump said that he wanted to stay at the white house part time and be in NY City the rest of the time...
the reason he gave was that he liked sleeping in his own bed....
his wife said that she would wait until the end of the school year before she moved into the white house...
so, well, maybe they are adapting???

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   

For Barron's sake I hope he is autistic, because otherwise, the American people are taking it in rear end because of a 10 year old mama's boy that is too spoiled to leave his gilded digs and board like other rich kids do.

YOU SIR ARE DISGUSTING!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join