It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rosie O'Donnell suggests Barron Trump is Autistic

page: 19
<< 16  17  18   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   

The real reason for New York City's traffic nightmare

City officials have intentionally ground Midtown to a halt with the hidden purpose of making drivers so miserable that they leave their cars at home and turn to mass transit or bicycles, high-level sources told The Post.

Today’s gridlock is the result of an effort by the Bloomberg and de Blasio administrations over more than a decade of redesigning streets and ramping up police efforts, the sources said.

“The traffic is being engineered,” a former top NYPD official told The Post, explaining a long-term plan that began under Mayor Mike Bloomberg and hasn’t slowed with Mayor de Blasio.

Imagine that.

Wait, it gets better.

The source said de Blasio “doesn’t care about traffic” and noted that the mayor could now blame congestion on President-elect Donald Trump, whose Trump Tower in Midtown is now ringed with security.

“He really doesn’t care,” the source said. “Instead of working around it and helping it out, he’ll just blame everything on Trump.”

...or in the case of this thread, blame poor Barron.

Next.

edit on 4-12-2016 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

LOL! Priceless! Blame the Democrats for Trump's security requirements! Blame the Democrats for Melania being too good for the White House and DC life. Blame the Democrats for Barron Trump's special needs being placed above the needs of tens of thousands of New York workers, students, commuters, business owners, tourists and residents.

#notthatstupid

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

I see his sources where are yours.
Other than be a sore loser that is

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Uh, I see a lot of unnamed sources, speculation and opinion in Loam's post, along with ridiculously misplaced blame for the Trumps' pathological needs to do harm to those that don't support their every whim.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Did no one read where she says:

“Here is how it went down,” O’Donnell began. “My 3.5 year old daughter Dakota was diagnosed in September with HFA — high functioning autism. I have been immersed in that world/reality since learning — reading — asking questions. It’s all autism — all the time for the newly diagnosed. As we try to grab onto anything to keep us standing, the knowledge we r not alone there r others living this too.”

I don't believe she was bashing Trump's son at all but trying to find a commonality between herself and Trump. Why would she bash any kid with autism if her own daughter has it? C'Mon now.
edit on 4-12-2016 by PageLC14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
a reply to: Annee

Think of the traffic chaos her grotesque display may have caused.

This thread left its subject long ago.

The traffic issue relates directly - - if Autism is the reason Barron can't disrupt his schedule.

Rosie's weight and/or appearance does not.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: PageLC14
Did no one read where she says:

“Here is how it went down,” O’Donnell began. “My 3.5 year old daughter Dakota was diagnosed in September with HFA — high functioning autism. I have been immersed in that world/reality since learning — reading — asking questions. It’s all autism — all the time for the newly diagnosed. As we try to grab onto anything to keep us standing, the knowledge we r not alone there r others living this too.”

I don't neither she was bashing Trump's son at all but trying to find a commonality between herself Trump. Why would she bash any kid with autism it her own daughter has it? C'Mon now.

Thank you for facts.

But, Rosie haters don't care about the facts.

I've posted several times I've had the same experience as Rosie when my kid was diagnosed with high functioning Autism. It totally consumes you - - at least at first.

All she did was ask a question and link to a video - - - made by a man who has Autism and thinks Barron might have Autism.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

Try reading the entire thread.

Windword has posted link after link, after link, after link.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

I have read the whole thread honey. There was no link in his post. Not up to me to do his "leg work"

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   

What exactly are you wanting sourced? Are you saying that I haven't sourced anything in my posts in this thread? Or are you gaslighting us?

edit on 4-12-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

What exactly are you wanting sourced? Are you saying that I haven't sourced anything in my posts in this thread? Or are you gaslighting us?

I'd like to know that too.

What haven't you sourced?

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

Oh my God! I just found this and had to post it!

Melania Trump, get thee to the White House! It's the American thing to do!

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Martin75

Try reading the entire thread.

Windword has posted link after link, after link, after link.

Yeah, just keep fooling yourself that Rosie branded Trumps son with autism without so much as a medical opinion agreeing with her. Rosie couldn't hold her own against Trump so she takes the low road and brands his son as revenge. Rose is not shedding any light, only darkness and the blackness of her heart. Sorry you fell for Rosie's fake concern.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   
January 23, 2017

Has Rosie O'Donnell finally crashed and burned? She's been "relatively" quiet this year.

Today, Chelsea Clinton came to little Barron Trump's defense..

""Chelsea Clinton won wide praise for her weekend tweet pushing back at online jokes about President Donald Trump’s youngest son, 10-year-old Barron, by asserting: “Barron Trump deserves the chance every child does—to be a kid.”

Clinton, now a mother of two young children herself, knows all too well the harsh criticism and intense pressure a first child can face. After her father Bill Clinton entered the White House in 1993 when she was just 12-years-old, Clinton found herself growing up in the political spotlight.""

Source: www.msn.com... Bmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp
edit on 1/23/2017 by carewemust because: formatting

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18   >>

join