It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rosie O'Donnell suggests Barron Trump is Autistic

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: pacific

Something i'm not sure that anyone has mentioned here yet, but Baron was up really really really LATE for a 10 year old child to be standing in a suit amongst hundreds, on live tv being watched by millions, under bright hot lights.

Rosie O'Donnell YOU SUCK!

Rosie just isn't man or woman enough to apologize when it's obvious to everyone watching, that it's her fault.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

Holy hell !

But on TV she pretended that chelsea ran away and that she had no idea were too. Turns out she kicked her out herself. Yeah , Rosie is so amazing with children.

I can see now why she did what she did with the attempt of slander on trumps young son.

Again, choosing what media hype fits your agenda.

Do you know the whole story? No, you don't.

And Rosie did not slander Barron.

She linked to a video - - made by someone else - - and asked a question.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

And she apologized for it .. She admitted she was wrong, we all know you will not..

So can we just please let this thread die..

Seriously what is the goal at this point ?
To keep a disgusting and distasteful thread at the top of the page..

Seriously gang, just knock it off this thread got old 10 pages ago...

Pro barron people. Please.. The last word is not worth it...

Pro child bullies.. Please stop making yourselves look bad...

~meathead
edit on 2-12-2016 by Mike Stivic because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-12-2016 by Mike Stivic because: PLEASE GANG LET ANNEE TROLL HERSELF!

edit on 2-12-2016 by Mike Stivic because: she is desperate for attention now! three posts in a row!!! lol

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: pacific

I disagree.

If you're talking about when Baron was standing beside his dad as he was giving his speech on stage, then Baron was clearly showing an emotion: boredom.

He was bored. It showed. And the reason the boredom was so obvious was because he'd rather be sleeping.

You are entitled to your opinion.

But, are you raising an Autistic kid? I am.

Like Rosie and other moms who find out their kid is Autistic - - I read and researched everything. Still do.

The video suggesting he MAY be Autistic - - - is made by a man who is Autistic. HE feels Barron is Autistic. He brought up several body movements and behaviors of why he thinks Barron is Autistic.

The only thing I said is, there is no movement in his face. His face is completely blank. His eyes are lifeless.

A 10 year old boy that doesn't show any emotion of any kind. Not even an eye flinch or nose twitch - - seems very unusual to me.

But, still - - just like Rosie - - I did not say he was Autistic.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mike Stivic

And she apologized for it .. She admitted she was wrong, we all know you will not.

I read the apology. She did not say she was wrong. She did say it was insensitive.

Rosie now says, "I apologize to @MELANIATRUMP - i was insensitive in my RT - i am sorry for the pain i caused - it was not my intent - i am truly sorry."

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mike Stivic

And she apologized for it .. She admitted she was wrong, we all know you will not..

So can we just please let this thread die..

Seriously what is the goal at this point ?

I've tried to present FACTS.

Exactly what happened. Rosie linked to a video - - someone else made - - and asked a question.

And YOU - - claim Rosie said she was wrong. Which is not Fact.

If the assaults, false info, and name calling stop - - I will.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I guess I hit a nerve.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
I guess I hit a nerve.

Like what?

Facts vs hysterical nonsense.

Providing a platform for personal attacks?

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Had any other President-elect lived there, the problems would have been the same. So the fact that it's Trump is a meh.

This isn't about the Trump's temporary security detail, it's about the threat of extending their stay past the inauguration, with Melania and Barron staying in New York because Barron is too delicate to be moved.

The First Family's residence is The White House, and no matter how many time they say it and try to normalize it, The Trump's penthouse apartment IS NOT the 2nd White House.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Yes, it is, if that's what the family wishes.

Every President in my memory has had a place away from the White House--be it a ranch in Texas, or a place in California, or Martha's Vineyard. It's a refuge away from what is essentially a gilded cage called the White House.

Not sure I'd choose to have my home in New York, especially Manhattan, but whatever...it's their choice. ...and frankly, given what we're expecting from our Presidents? We'll deal with it.

I, personally, have no issue with any President choosing to live where ever they wish to away from Washington.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   

No, it isn't. The White House belongs to the people. The Trump penthouse doesn't and never will.

This isn't about what is best for the Trumps, it's about what's best for the American people. America First! Right?

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Who said anything about it, his home, belonging to the American people? It doesn't, it's his home. He's allowed to visit, and his wife is not required to live in the White House, either, should she choose not to. ...and I hate to break this to you, but even if she doesn't, which I think likely, there's still going to be an increased security presence there. Oh, darn...right?

You don't like that. Good thing you didn't vote for him then, isn't it?

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   

The White House is the home of the First Family during their tenure, no other place.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Is pointing out other people's faults an ironic personality flaw?

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Rosie is a pig.

i6.photobucket.com...

$5 she eats it.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 01:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shr00mz
Rosie is a pig.

i6.photobucket.com...

$5 she eats it.

Which has absolutely nothing to do with the subject of this thread.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Think of the traffic chaos her grotesque display may have caused.

This thread left its subject long ago.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Trump called Rosie a pig. It's piggy move. I am calling her a pig too for her rude ass hotarded comment.

Aaand..

Pigs eat just about anything, probably that booger.

I'll be more relevant... Rosie and Hillary both are hotards who call out their own kind. Librals setting themselves and the world on fire.

Maybe he's shell shocked standing there knowing his father had received countless death threats and like... what..two assassination attempts?

I seen a normal kid who at his age can barely take it all in.

Trump has a lot of money and from looks of his well dressed son standing strong by his father's side, would know if he is or isnt. Waay before Rosie's. She should go home and evaluate her own family. Who cares if he is?

Do you walk down the street and go "hey...are you autistic? I think you just might be! Let me evaluate you. Years on view made me a doctor. 9/11 was an inside job. herh herh herh" Because that's Rosie O'Hotard. Dumb as ever.

In words of Rosies vote, Hillary Clinton "Get those f#cking retards out of here!"

mobile.wnd.com... (reference)
edit on 4-12-2016 by Shr00mz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 04:33 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

More's the pity.

We've been treated to a perfect example of the broken record technique - perfect for ruining a thread but not for winning a debate.

edit on 4-12-2016 by berenike because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: everyone

Holy hell !

But on TV she pretended that chelsea ran away and that she had no idea were too. Turns out she kicked her out herself. Yeah , Rosie is so amazing with children.

I can see now why she did what she did with the attempt of slander on trumps young son.

Again, choosing what media hype fits your agenda.

Do you know the whole story? No, you don't.

And Rosie did not slander Barron.

She linked to a video - - made by someone else - - and asked a question.

Shame on you for defending a slanderous person like Rosie. She meant to slur a 10 year old because she barely operates above that level and couldn't slander Trump because she is too ineffectual.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join