It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rosie O'Donnell suggests Barron Trump is Autistic

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Floridagoat

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

I'm going to guess that you can prove all this?

Are you rejecting ALL the citation that I have provided about the ongoing (what should be temporary) issues in NYC, Manhattan, that will continue should Melania and Barron Trump stay at the Trump Towers after the inauguration? Or did you just miss them?

I don't understand you people's request? So, here it is again. Mods, please forgive me for reposting all this again!

Trump’s continued residence in New York City has impacted the local economy in other ways as well. City officials are already coming up with plans to address traffic and congestion around Trump Tower, while local businesses are complaining that the loss of foot traffic is hurting their bottom line.

If New Yorkers are hoping for a reprieve once Trump becomes president on Jan. 20, they should guess again. While reports are unclear as to how often Trump himself will stay in the White House, his transition team has already confirmed that soon-to-be First Lady Melania Trump and their 10-year-old son Barron will continue to live in Trump Tower even after the Trump presidency has commenced.
www.salon.com...

The area around Trump Tower has already become a total hellscape, with only foot traffic allowed on West 56th between Fifth Avenue and Madison, and anyone foolhardy enough to walk down that block is subject to search. People who live, work, or visit the area can expect more of the same once Trump takes office.
nymag.com...

“The Secret Service is going to have to keep that whole area cordoned off so that some wacko can’t get close and detonate a car bomb.”

Strict security measures around Trump Tower will remain in place, with two of the five lanes on Fifth Avenue between East 56th and 57th streets closed because of barriers, said officials at a joint NYPD, Secret Service and City Hall news conference Friday.

Following the presidential election, the area around Trump Tower has turned into a traffic nightmare, with East 56th Street closed to traffic between Fifth and Madison avenues, and shoppers having to go through a security cordon and subject to bag checks.

Barron and Melania will each have an unknown number of Secret Service agents assigned to them in addition to a driver and armored vehicle to take Barron to school, Reese said. An advance team of agents will swoop down on the school each morning to make sure it’s safe, he added.
nypost.com...

The Secret Service is considering renting a floor of Trump Tower in order to establish a 24/7 command post, ensuring the safety of the future First Family. They won’t all be moving into The White House. Law enforcement say the number of New York City officers protecting Trump Tower could grow to 300, costing nearly $100 million a day.
whdh.com...

It’s already costing the city millions, and securing Trump Tower would require rerouting flights and fortifying subways. "This is one of those situations where they really should have an honest conversation with him and just really explain to him that this is not a good idea," Evy Poumpouras told NBC. "To physically re-create the security that exists at the White House in New York City, it's not going to happen."
www.csmonitor.com...

"Trump Tower will be secure. Period. That's not even a question," he said. "The bigger issue here is the impact that those security measures will have on the people of New York."

Trump Tower, on the other hand, has hundreds of tenants in 263 apartments, according to its website. That's on top of 26 floors of offices and a five-story public atrium with stores ranging from Starbucks to Gucci.
Trump has not left the building since Thursday, and SWAT teams, barricades and sand-filled trucks are already fixtures — along with protesters. The sky above it is a no-fly zone until the inauguration at least.

Law enforcement agencies are meeting this week to discuss plans for securing the skyscraper going forward. Possible scenarios include closing lanes on Fifth Avenue, home to Tiffany's and other world-famous retailers, NBC New York reported.
New Yorkers can also expect to see restrictions on the side streets, bomb-sniffing dogs on the sidewalks and security booths popping up around the building, Bratton said. When there are large demonstrations, a section of Fifth Avenue may be shut down altogether, he said.

All of it takes money, but how much is unclear. A senior NYPD official said the costs will be "very significant." and another source estimated the price tag will be tens of millions of dollars.
www.cnbc.com...

What is it that you guys don't believe?

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

You do understand that every single quote you posted is an opinion right? That isn't actual proof. The opinions may turn out to be correct but right now they are nothing but speculation and they even say it's "unclear" how much this will cost. You haven't given facts. You given multiple opinions.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Khaleesi

You do understand that every single quote you posted is an opinion right?

No. It's reporting. This is actually happening right now. Some of it is reporting "this is what could, or probably will happen" should Melania and Barron stay at Trump Towers after the inauguration. I guess you need to see and hear in order to believe.

New Yorkers can also expect a lot of this. It's hard to imagine how any of this can be good for a 10 year old boy, that's going to have to see people protesting his family (New York Hates You!) twice a day, as his motorcade takes him to and from school daily!

edit on 2-12-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Windword. Perhaps you should post a RANT Thread concerning this traffic and tax payer's money issue.

UPDATE:
Rosie O"Donnell has now apologized to Melania Trump through a tweet.
Rosie: I apologize to Melania Trump-I was insensitive in my retweet-I am sorry for the pain I caused-it was not my intent-I am truly sorry.
www.yahoo.com...

edit on 2-12-2016 by EchoesInTime because: link

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

I think everyone in New York is wondering what's wrong with Barron Trump. What it is about Barron Trump that makes him so special that his life can't be disrupted by his daddy winning the presidency, but the people of New York's can be? If Barron Trump can't be moved because of autism, the Trumps should make that known. Otherwise, the Trumps have no excuse to place their son's special needs above the needs and safety of 10s of 1000s of people affected by their decision.
edit on 2-12-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
So in other words, the proponents have ceded the moral appropriateness of Rosie hating on a little boy and now convert this into a traffic issue.

What hate?

Rosie linked to a video and asked a question.

There was no hate.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   

I don't think I ever said I didn't believe...

I asked for your evidence of it. I do believe that Trump is the first President to live in downtown Manhattan, is he not?

Had any other President-elect lived there, the problems would have been the same. So the fact that it's Trump is a meh.

The operative word in your whole response there is "temporary". ...and the folks who specialize in security will figure something out that won't be quite so blatant.

This is, IMHO, a bit further down on the list of things we need to concern ourselves over...

...and this thread has gone way far afield from its opening premise...

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

This is O'Donnell and Trump we're speaking of... Right?

Yes, it's hate. Deny though she would, deny it though he would.

...and she seems to have backed off on her little attack, as it didn't get quite the reaction she was looking for.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I'm glad that fat slob Rosie apologized - now the next thing she could do is lose some weight. I'm tired of seeing that over weight face.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

...and she seems to have backed off on her little attack, as it didn't get quite the reaction she was looking for.

This has nothing to do with Trump.

As I've said - - I've followed Rosie for a long time. She's very much about kids.

I've also had the same experience in having a kid diagnosed as on the Autism Spectrum. It kind of takes over your life for awhile.

All she did was link to a video - - someone else made - - and ask this question: "Barron Trump Autistic? if so – what an amazing opportunity to bring attention to the AUTISM epidemic".

That's the facts.

Its ridiculous how people are blowing this up.

edit on 2-12-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

As I've said - - I've followed Rosie for a long time. She's very much about kids.

I've also had the same experience in having a kid diagnosed as on the Autism Spectrum. It kind of takes over your life for awhile.

All she did was link to a video - - someone else made - - and ask this question: "Barron Trump Autistic? if so – what an amazing opportunity to bring attention to the AUTISM epidemic".

That's the facts.

How dare she even do that - how about I post a video of her eating at McDonalds and ask "Fat Slob? what an amazing opportunity to bring attention to obesity".

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Steak

That's the facts.

How dare she even do that - how about I post a video of her eating at McDonalds and ask "Fat Slob? what an amazing opportunity to bring attention to obesity".

I don't relate Autism to a Big Mac.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Steak

That's the facts.

I don't relate Autism to a Big Mac.

So you agree this was another classless move by Rosie - OK.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

...because she loves kids. Anyone who's followed her for years knows that.

Right. She sounds like a real winner of a mother.

The teen previously revealed to DailyMail.com what daily life is like in Rosie's house.

Chelsea said: 'Our dinners were mostly ordering in pizza or Chinese food because nobody could really cook except for my other mom, Kelli.

'Rosie would eat takeout with us and if there were cookies in the house, she would eat them all. She was always coming into our rooms and asking if we had candy.

'She would drink beer when we were growing up but after her heart attack she couldn't. Now I think she drinks wine.'

Chelsea added: 'I mean, she smokes weed – not around us – but the whole house smells like it.'

Rosie's solitary pursuits made it difficult when the children were younger, Chelsea said.

'Rosie would prefer to stay home and watch her shows and kind of do her thing. But on the weekends, my siblings and I would want to go out. My sister [Vivienne] would want to go to the mall or I'd want to get coffee. Rosie wouldn't want to drive us but there was always someone there to help.

'There were other people around the house for different reasons and they would take us places when she really wouldn't want to be doing it.'

Chelsea said she was 'pretty much raised by nannies' which led to her having a closer relationship with a couple of them than Rosie. She says she is strongly attached to two in particular - Geraldine and Tanya [who is now Rosie's personal assistant].

Link.

Note: Chelsea didn't like Rosie outing her 'mental health' issues either.

And watch the video below. It says everything one needs to know about how awful that woman is.

Who threatens a child like that???? @1:15

Annee, can we safely assume you'll condemn her now?

Holy hell !

But on TV she pretended that chelsea ran away and that she had no idea were too. Turns out she kicked her out herself. Yeah , Rosie is so amazing with children.

I can see now why she did what she did with the attempt of slander on trumps young son.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

Rosie's ex about rosie and rosie as a "mother"

Not good, not good AT ALL.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Good, now let this thread die already!

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   

I disagree.

If you're talking about when Baron was standing beside his dad as he was giving his speech on stage, then Baron was clearly showing an emotion: boredom.

He was bored. It showed. And the reason the boredom was so obvious was because he'd rather be sleeping.

I can give you all a list of all the movements that depicted this emotion to me. He scratched the side of his face, he rubbed his eyes, he fidgeted, he tried widening his eyes a couple of times to stay awake because as he blinked you could see he just wanted to keep his eyelashes closed. His body needed rest. He tried to smile and raise his eyebrows to look interested, but you could see he was tired and really bored. He was practically trying to fight his body's compulsion to sleep.

So, I did think he showed an emotion during Trump's speech.

I think that how a society at large treats their most vulnerable speaks of their character. I haven't responded to a lot political BS on this site, because it was so ridiculous, it wasn't worthy of a reply. However I will stand up for this child. Rosie was wrong to do what she did.

It was just the lack of emotion you speak of that I wanted to redress.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
a reply to: JesusXst

Lol...did you just create a new word/phrase? Never heard that one.

haha I had this premonition someone might mention that, cool!

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
a reply to: Floridagoat

lol, those chickens!

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join