It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Rosie O'Donnell suggests Barron Trump is Autistic

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: JesusXst
Yes the hype is Ridiculous......for a grown Woman who loves creating chaos in her path everywhere she goes knowing full well what saying something like 'Is Trumps Son Autistic'?

Gee, no one would ever catch on to Rosie O'Donnell big mouth or take notice of a comment that derogatory and aimed at a Child. This woman really doesn't THINK at all.

Enjoying the hypeness, I see.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: [post=21596097]Annee

I'm just pointing out fact.

All Rosie did was comment - - - WITH A QUESTION - - - on a video someone else made.

The hype is ridiculous.

If reference to the 'HYPE' was regarding your post here.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: jjsr420

No, not really.

Most folks don't understand that the President of the United States is under legal obligation to follow the instructions of his security detail.

The only reason you're advocating for it, is tradition.

Wrong again. The Trump family's persistent presence in New York, Manhattan will cause the people who live, work and patronize New York untold financial harm as well as the unnecessary and unreasonable disruption of their everyday lives. All because of one little boy's special needs.

edit on 1-12-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Generally, I judge celebrities by the criteria if I could hang out with them or not.

I said a while ago, Trump, sure. Could I hang out with Hillary and or Rosie O'Donnell (it's difficult to even type this and maintain composure)

HELL NO I COULD NOT HANG OUT WITH THOSE WITCHES!!!

(ironically, I normally like witches)

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Still haven't proven any of what you just said. *yawn*

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   

I think he got that from here: Could a President legally refuse to live in the White House?

But I think the conclusion is wrong.

Gotta run, so maybe someone could research that. It's interesting.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Generally, I judge celebrities by the criteria if I could hang out with them or not.

I said a while ago, Trump, sure. Could I hang out with Hillary and or Rosie O'Donnell (it's difficult to even type this and maintain composure)

HELL NO I COULD NOT HANG OUT WITH THOSE WITCHES!!!

(ironically, I normally like witches)

Witches?

Hmmm, they don't even rate being called women.

No gender bias issues with you.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   

What do you want proven? Do you want to know how many individuals will have to pay extra for cab fare because of traffic and parking issues, or how much shop owners will lose in revenue because people can't gain access to their stores, or how many children won't be able to attend their dance/karate/music classes, or how many workers will lose their jobs?

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Are you always so.... Perturbed..? Half this thread is filled with your ProPerturbeditis Syndrome.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Sure, I'll agree with that.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

What do you want proven? Do you want to know how many individuals will have to pay extra for cab fare because of traffic and parking issues, or how much shop owners will lose in revenue because people can't gain access to their stores, or how many children won't be able to attend their dance/karate/music classes, or how many workers will lose their jobs?

Prove that any of that will really happen, otherwise all you have is an unproven claim.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: JesusXst

Lol...did you just create a new word/phrase? Never heard that one.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Wow, you are really bothered by the traffic and disruption caused by the President-elect's family. Perhaps you should picket in front of Trump tower with a sign expressing your feelings. It may make you feel better.
I'm only half-joking

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Anyone who argues this or claims they don't understand - - - is making the choice not to. And probably being belligerent, cuz Trump can do no wrong.

Its not rocket science.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Anyone who argues this or claims they don't understand - - - is making the choice not to. And probably being belligerent, cuz Trump can do no wrong.

Its not rocket science.

Again, please prove any of this will happen. If you can't, it remains an unsubstantiated claim. The default position is one if skepticism, especially in regards to unproven claims.

How, and why will cab fare go up?
How will people be denied access to stores?

The same with the rest of the claims. Is it that much to ask for one to back a claim they have made, or that they have backed? Or is all you have assumptive, unsubstantiated claims?

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 01:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjsr420

originally posted by: Annee

Its not rocket science.

Again, please prove any of this will happen. If you can't, it remains an unsubstantiated claim. The default position is one if skepticism, especially in regards to unproven claims.

How, and why will cab fare go up?
How will people be denied access to stores?

The same with the rest of the claims. Is it that much to ask for one to back a claim they have made, or that they have backed? Or is all you have assumptive, unsubstantiated claims?

I would be interested in her answers to this too. Good point.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 02:41 AM
link   
So in other words, the proponents have ceded the moral appropriateness of Rosie hating on a little boy and now convert this into a traffic issue.

Too damed funny.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 04:26 AM
link   

I'm going to guess that you can prove all this?

Surely there are some traffic cam video, or some intrepid pseudo-journalist can get footage of all these disruptions, when or if they ever occur.

That'd certainly settle the issue, wouldn't it?

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

Yup, they have.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 06:10 AM
link   
holy Moley this thread is still going.

Summation:

Liberal: "the sky is falling the sky is falling"

Sane voter: "Where were you when Obama blocked the airport traffic? Where were you when he spent 4 years on the golf course on tax payers dime?"

Liberal: " but the sky is falling the sky is falling can you not see it falling?"

Sane voter: "Man this is like playing cards with your brother's kids, pointless."

And that folks sums up the Beaten down democrat progressive voters. Cue Johnny Cash "cry cry cry"

edit on 2-12-2016 by Floridagoat because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join