It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Rosie O'Donnell suggests Barron Trump is Autistic

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

M'kay.

Rosie loves kids. Her daughter Chelsea was lying...as was her ex-wife (shall we see what she says about Rosie?).

And she publicly called the 10 year old son of the man she clearly hates autistic because she was trying to help him and other autistic children.

Roger.

edit on 30-11-2016 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: 3daysgone

originally posted by: 3daysgone
I think everyone knows why she did it.

She did it because she loves kids. Anyone who's followed her for years knows that.

I don't think it had a damn thing to do with Trump himself.

I went through the same thing she is going through. You find out your kid is on the Autism Spectrum - - you become obsessed. Just like she said: "Autism all the time" - - you feel the need to read everything, talk to everyone, and be an awareness person.

You want everyone to wake up.

She should not have named him, but I do understand where she's coming from. Because I've been there.

So you think it is okay for her to try to bring a private matter, . . . .

Post you are referring to: She should not have named him, but I do understand where she's coming from. Because I've been there.

You have been there? You have called out the kid of someone you hate on public media as having autism, without know if it is true or not?

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

...because she loves kids. Anyone who's followed her for years knows that.

Right. She sounds like a real winner of a mother.

I've followed her for years. Long before she had any kids.

I know the whole story. Do you?

What you know is Media Sensationalism.

You very well could be right about Media Sensationalism.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 12:00 AM
link   

M'kay.

Rosie loves kids. Her daughter Chelsea was lying...as was her ex-wife (shall we see what she says about Rosie?).

And she publicly called the son of the man she clearly hates autistic because she was trying to help him and other autistic children.

Roger.

There is a lot more to the Chelsea story. But, that's OK - - you make judgments from one sided media.

Rosie linked to a video - about Barron being Autistic - - made by a man who is Autistic.

What Rosie actually said:

“Barron Trump Autistic?” Rosie wrote along with the video. “If so - what an amazing opportunity to bring attention to the AUTISM epidemic."

NOTICE THE QUESTION MARK.

As far as I can tell, she commented on a video someone else made.
edit on 1-12-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Did you even read what loam posted and watch the video. She exposed her own daughter's mental health issues and according to Chelsea was not a good mom and basically let nannies raise her kids.

I don't know what knowing her"whole story" has to do with anything. She saw her chance to take a cheapshot at Trump through his son and took it.

It is your choice to talk about your child's autism. It's not everyones. I don't know how you can defend Rosie after watching what Chelsea said about her.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime

Did you even read what loam posted and watch the video. She exposed her own daughter's mental health issues and according to Chelsea was not a good mom and basically let nannies raise her kids.

I don't need to. I followed it when it happened in real time.

I followed the years before it happened.

So, you now know Media Chelsea's story.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you know about this part?

Rosie O'Donnell and her estranged daughter Chelsea are back together again.

The comedienne posted a pic posing alongside Chelsea on Instagram Thursday.

"Chelsea and me - what a difference a year makes #hopelives," she wrote beside the photo.

abcnews.go.com...

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 12:08 AM
link   

If she really loved children as much as you think she would have thought of an 11 year old's feelings before publicly asking the question and implying that he did have autism.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   

If she really loved children as much as you think she would have thought of an 11 year old's feelings before publicly asking the question and implying that he did have autism.

You do understand the video was already out there - - and she had nothing to do with it.

As I said, her kid was just diagnosed as on the Autism Spectrum. Same experience I had. You start looking, questioning, and reading everything

The media sensationalized what she actually said.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Estranged parents and children reconcile all of the time..even when there is abuse and neglect involved. It doesn't change the past.

edit on 1-12-2016 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Estranged parents and children reconcile all of the time. It doesn't change the past.

You're still judging from a one sided media story.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Yup. Only Rosie's side counts, even if her own texts say otherwise.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   

You do understand the video was already out there - - and she had nothing to do with it.

As I said, her kid was just diagnosed as on the Autism Spectrum. Same experience I had. You start looking, questioning, and reading everything

To be fair, hasn't this been discussed here already? I know that the man's video that Rosie mentioned was all over some areas of Reddit and Facebook and a lot of people were diagnosing Barron with all sorts of things.

...rather like people were doing with film clips of Hillary.

For the record, I disagree with the public (non-physicians) "diagnosing" people based on film clips because I don't believe the average person has a good understanding of the markers and signs of medical conditions.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Who cares, his dad knew very well what being president meant and if this is the worst that cow can do id say it's a blessing because it's meaningless - all you delicate snow fairy's think bullying means uncongratulatory words, nonsense - bully's beat people up with there fists. Words only have effect that you give them.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: circuitsports
. . . if this is the worst that cow can do . . .

And what exactly did she do?

She commented on a video that someone else made.

The over hype on this is ridiculous.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

To be fair, hasn't this been discussed here already? I know that the man's video that Rosie mentioned was all over some areas of Reddit and Facebook and a lot of people were diagnosing Barron with all sorts of things.

...rather like people were doing with film clips of Hillary.

I'm just pointing out fact.

All Rosie did was comment - - - WITH A QUESTION - - - on a video someone else made.

The hype is ridiculous.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Yes the hype is Ridiculous......for a grown Woman who loves creating chaos in her path everywhere she goes knowing full well what saying something like 'Is Trumps Son Autistic'?

Gee, no one would ever catch on to Rosie O'Donnell big mouth or take notice of a comment that derogatory and aimed at a Child. This woman really doesn't THINK at all.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: Mike Stivic

There must be some reason why Donald Trump has put his son's interests above the interests of the American people. There must be some reason why Barron Trump is too special to either move to the White House, like all other First Family kids have done in the past, or board at or near his school so he can finish his term, and New York City and the American tax payers can get on with what is their best interests.

Can you show me any laws that explicitly require the pours and family to move into the whitehouse?

Can you illustrate how this very rich man, who can most certainly afford his own transportation is putting an undue burden on any tax payers?

Or do you just want the traditions of the past to be kept? There is no law requiring that I know of.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: jjsr420

The President shall receive in full for his services during the term for which he shall have been elected compensation in the aggregate amount of $400,000 a year, to be paid monthly, and in addition an expense allowance of $50,000 to assist in defraying expenses relating to or resulting from the discharge of his official duties. Any unused amount of such expense allowance shall revert to the Treasury pursuant to section 1552 of title 31, United States Code. No amount of such expense allowance shall be included in the gross income of the President. He shall be entitled also to the use of the furniture and other effects belonging to the United States and kept in the Executive Residence at the White House.
www.law.cornell.edu...

The Constitution COMPELS Congress to provide a salary to the President of the United States, in order to "prevent" the office from becoming a seat of bribery and personal interest, AND to provide the President housing. The OFFICIAL home of the President of the United States is 1600 Pennsylvania Ave, Washington DC.

There is no law requiring him to live there. However, he has no legal authority to hire or pay anyone working anywhere but the White House - the location is specified in the code. And he's specifically allowed to use the various appointments of the White House (furniture, etc..) but not any other place.
www.quora.com...

Most folks don't understand that the President of the United States is under legal obligation to (in general) follow the instructions of his security detail. The Secret Service has a mandate from Congress to protect the president (See: 18 U.S. Code § 3056 - Powers, authorities, and duties of United States Secret Service) They're not doing it because they like the president (being on the Presidential Protection Detail, or PPD, is a very demanding task), it's because it's their job. It should be noted that many who have worked the PPD admit that they really enjoyed the challenge. At any rate, the PPD is there to protect the chief executive of the United States, no matter who that person is.

And that's the key thing. Congress wants the Secret Service to protect the individual as assassination or injury to the individual holding that office would jeopardize the office itself. Simple as that. The president is the only "lone individual" of the Constitutional Triad. His injury or assassination has the potential to damage the United State's governmental order. Not convinced? Check out the sanguinary history of world leaders who have been killed in office, and the chaos that often follows.

The most secure building in Washington is the White House. Despite the recent episodes of folks climbing the fence and running inside or the party crashers, the White House is pretty damn secure. The Secret Service can monitor the president's health and safety much, much, much more easily having him live in the White House than pretty much anywhere else. The two exceptions being Camp David and Air Force One, but the former is more of a retreat, while the latter is transport.
www.quora.com...#

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

I agree with this. I think the President belongs in the White House. That is where he and his wife and son should be. It is the safest place for them. I believe Trump is moving there right away after Jan20. Correct me if i'm wrong. Melania and Barron are staying in New York until he finishes school. It is her choice to do that. But you are right that it is costing tax payer's money to keep them safe at Trump Tower.

Barron being autistic or not, his mother has made the choice not to leave at this time. Hopefully they will move to the White House after his schooling is over. Besides the money spent on security, there are still ways that assassins/terrorists could get to them at Trump tower. Kim K had lots of protection but she was still burgled. It is a huge task to protect them at that tower. Airplanes can be used as weapons as well , as we all know.
Sorry, went a little off topic in my own thread. But just wanted to say i agree that they should be in the White House

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

So, my assessment was correct. There is no law requiring it. So then, it should be a choice. The only reason you're advocating for it, is tradition.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join