It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Rosie O'Donnell suggests Barron Trump is Autistic

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
a reply to: Khaleesi

If someone would please quote something other than OPINION, maybe say give an actual real friggin breakdown of the costs, I might have something to say about Trump

Lol! Ever thought of verifying it yourself?

Nope, because I didn't make the claim. If someone makes the claim, they should be the one to back it up with facts. I am not required to verify your facts for you. That's your job. Don't claim something you can't verify.
edit on 30-11-2016 by Khaleesi because: spelling

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Humm, how sad when people goes after the children of those that they hate the most.

Sad indeed

Dear rosie suffers from bitchiloccocus and is quite contagious

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: mortex

During the campaign they were alleging he wanted to have sex with his daughter Ivanka, all because he made some awkward comments about her looks.

My daughter is 13 and is becoming a woman suddenly, and I believe she is incredibly gorgeous.

I am comfortable saying that and proud of her when others comment about how blessed she is, yet under no circumstances do I want anyone thinking about sex with her. I admit I'm overly protective of her, and I'll keep it that way as well.

If someone construed my comments as in any way referencing that I had "thoughts" about her I would be incredibly offended and would think very lowly of that person for having the audacity to even suggest such a thing. No one touches her or thinks that way about my daughter, not even me. She is beyond off limits.

When she is 17 or 18 and finds a very intelligent well mannered boy her age, and he passes my list of criteria, he can ask her out on a date. After they date for awhile, like a year, I might allow him permission to kiss her, MAYBE.

Hahaha.... the last part I'm half joking...half.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Oh, boy good luck, I raised two children one was a girl I taught them so much about the evils of the world that both now in their 30s and still single, now I am begging for grand kids, pleassseee.

edit on 30-11-2016 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Don't understand why people think it's an attack on the kid. He's about to get a world of scrutiny, being the son of the President. There are worse things the First Family could do than raise awareness for Autism.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

Maybe he is starting to realize how much of a bafoon he has been by tweeting any thoughts he has as POTUS.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: EchoesInTime

Maybe he is starting to realize how much of a bafoon he has been by tweeting any thoughts he has as POTUS.

There is a method to his madness, he can get his message out free and clear of press manipulation.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777
It's driving our excuse for media crazy. I love it. He doesn't need them, he speaks directly to us.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
a reply to: Annee

www.dailymail.co.uk...

That's really very sad.

But, doesn't really have anything to do with this thread IMO

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: CryHavoc
Don't understand why people think it's an attack on the kid. He's about to get a world of scrutiny, being the son of the President. There are worse things the First Family could do than raise awareness for Autism.

APPLAUSE!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I think everyone knows why she did it. In fact it may be true. She hates Trump so much that she had to try and tear him down by exposing maybe, something that truly is a family matter. Her hate and disdain for Trump, because of him winning the Presidential Election, has brought her to a base response. To use a child, a little boy, and we all know how she feels about boys, is the evidence of who she has let herself become.

I feel sorrow for her. She had it all. Success, fortune, and fame. She has succumbed to her hateful demise. And we all have lowered ourselves in the past or present. Have we not?

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone
I think everyone knows why she did it.

She did it because she loves kids. Anyone who's followed her for years knows that.

I don't think it had a damn thing to do with Trump himself.

I went through the same thing she is going through. You find out your kid is on the Autism Spectrum - - you become obsessed. Just like she said: "Autism all the time" - - you feel the need to read everything, talk to everyone, and be an awareness person.

You want everyone to wake up.

She should not have named him, but I do understand where she's coming from. Because I've been there.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
...because she loves kids. Anyone who's followed her for years knows that.

Right. She sounds like a real winner of a mother.

The teen previously revealed to DailyMail.com what daily life is like in Rosie's house.

Chelsea said: 'Our dinners were mostly ordering in pizza or Chinese food because nobody could really cook except for my other mom, Kelli.

'Rosie would eat takeout with us and if there were cookies in the house, she would eat them all. She was always coming into our rooms and asking if we had candy.

'She would drink beer when we were growing up but after her heart attack she couldn't. Now I think she drinks wine.'

Chelsea added: 'I mean, she smokes weed – not around us – but the whole house smells like it.'

Rosie's solitary pursuits made it difficult when the children were younger, Chelsea said.

'Rosie would prefer to stay home and watch her shows and kind of do her thing. But on the weekends, my siblings and I would want to go out. My sister [Vivienne] would want to go to the mall or I'd want to get coffee. Rosie wouldn't want to drive us but there was always someone there to help.

'There were other people around the house for different reasons and they would take us places when she really wouldn't want to be doing it.'

Chelsea said she was 'pretty much raised by nannies' which led to her having a closer relationship with a couple of them than Rosie. She says she is strongly attached to two in particular - Geraldine and Tanya [who is now Rosie's personal assistant].

Link.

Note: Chelsea didn't like Rosie outing her 'mental health' issues either.

And watch the video below. It says everything one needs to know about how awful that woman is.

Who threatens a child like that???? @1:15

Annee, can we safely assume you'll condemn her now?
edit on 30-11-2016 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   

She did it because she loves kids. Anyone who's followed her for years knows that.

I went through the same thing she is going through. You find out your kid is on the Autism Spectrum - - you become obsessed. Just like she said: "Autism all the time" - - you feel the need to read everything, talk to everyone, and be an awareness person.

She should not have named him, but I do understand where she's coming from. Because I've been there.

So you think it is okay for her to try to bring a private matter, in which she has no business in, saying something that may or may not be true, about the son of someone she admits to hate, and you think she did it out of the love of children. All I can say is I strongly disagree with your assumption. My perspective is just different not better or truer. I think she used hate, not love.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

Wow. I didn't know all of that. Rosy, like all of us, has to sleep in the bed that she made.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

Turns out Trump is right again.

Rosie O'Donnell is a vile person.

edit on 30-11-2016 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   

So you think it is okay for her to try to bring a private matter, . . . .

Post you are referring to: She should not have named him, but I do understand where she's coming from. Because I've been there.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Whatever. I didn't think you'd agree.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

...because she loves kids. Anyone who's followed her for years knows that.

Right. She sounds like a real winner of a mother.

I've followed her for years. Long before she had any kids.

I know the whole story. Do you?

What you know is Media Sensationalism.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join