It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Rosie O'Donnell suggests Barron Trump is Autistic

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: UnifiedSerenity

The Secret Service is considering renting a floor of Trump Tower in order to establish a 24/7 command post, ensuring the safety of the future First Family. They won’t all be moving into The White House. Law enforcement say the number of New York City officers protecting Trump Tower could grow to 300, costing nearly $100 million a day.
whdh.com...

Up to 300 city police officers to protect the Trump Towers after the inauguration so that Barron Trump's routine won't be disrupted.

It’s already costing the city millions, and securing Trump Tower would require rerouting flights and fortifying subways. "This is one of those situations where they really should have an honest conversation with him and just really explain to him that this is not a good idea," Evy Poumpouras told NBC. "To physically re-create the security that exists at the White House in New York City, it's not going to happen."
www.csmonitor.com...

"Trump Tower will be secure. Period. That's not even a question," he said. "The bigger issue here is the impact that those security measures will have on the people of New York."

Trump Tower, on the other hand, has hundreds of tenants in 263 apartments, according to its website. That's on top of 26 floors of offices and a five-story public atrium with stores ranging from Starbucks to Gucci.
Trump has not left the building since Thursday, and SWAT teams, barricades and sand-filled trucks are already fixtures — along with protesters. The sky above it is a no-fly zone until the inauguration at least.

Law enforcement agencies are meeting this week to discuss plans for securing the skyscraper going forward. Possible scenarios include closing lanes on Fifth Avenue, home to Tiffany's and other world-famous retailers, NBC New York reported.
New Yorkers can also expect to see restrictions on the side streets, bomb-sniffing dogs on the sidewalks and security booths popping up around the building, Bratton said. When there are large demonstrations, a section of Fifth Avenue may be shut down altogether, he said.

All of it takes money, but how much is unclear. A senior NYPD official said the costs will be "very significant." and another source estimated the price tag will be tens of millions of dollars.
www.cnbc.com...

edit on 30-11-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   
edited
edit on 30-11-2016 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

Still beating a dead horse, despite the fact you never mentioned Obama wasting secret service money spending all that time on the golf course for the past 8 years.

Your petulant angst is amusing at this point, if you aren't a teenager then the jokes on you buddy!

Come again in 4 years.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Floridagoat

I would like to remind you that the Obama's actually PAY taxes, which is more than you can say for the Trumps.
They are exempt, because they are sooooo ENTITLED and SPECIAL.

This has less to do with the child, who can receive his continued education in any number of ways, than it does with the Trump's complete oblivion to the hardship this is placing on NYC, and the SS.

"For mine own good ALL causes shall give way".
Macbeth said it, the Trump's are living it.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   
The kid has suddenly been thrust in front of jubilant wild supporters of his father with a million bright lights shining in his face well into the night and early hours of the morning while cameras are filming him for the whole world to see.
No farkn # the kid is shy and has stage fright and was well behaved as you say.
What ten year old would want to be in that situation or scenario ever at that time of night/morning? None.

I thought his body language and behaviour was quite normal and expected given the situation and his age.

But what do you expect from the #ty left wing hypocrites.
If Trump went after Obamas kids like that we'd never hear the end of it but go after Trumps kids...pffft none of them bat an eye lid.
This isn't the first time.
During the campaign they were alleging he wanted to have sex with his daughter Ivanka, all because he made some awkward comments about her looks.
That's ok though but go and tell people Obama wants to nail one of his daughters and see what happens.

That's the typical hypocritical double standards we've all come to expect of the left wing.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: mortex

It really makes you wonder if a well-behaved child is such a rare sight these days that some people feel compelled to speculate about his mental health should one suddenly come to the public's attention.

Poor little guy - all he did was behave just about impeccably and look what it got him.
edit on 30-11-2016 by berenike because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: mortex

That's ok though but go and tell people Obama wants to nail one of his daughters and see what happens.

well, according to some conservatives, obama's kids are adopted, so there would be no harm in it once they are of age, would there???

here you are talking about the hypocritical left, but well, I see hypocrisy at both sides to be honest.
considering all the garbage that was said about hillary's health during the election, much of which had less basis in reality that this does.... or the idea that obama's kids are adopted.

tell me, why are so many trying to convince people that the boy isn't autistic?? who knows he might be.. then again he might not be. my biggest question would be, why would that really matter?
sure, the idea of they all staying in the city is rather disturbing, for more reasons than the cost to the taxpayer, but that would be a concern regardless of weather the boy was or not. will some of you conservatives think less of trump if it did turn out that his little boy wasn't a perfect specimen in everyway?
I saw what they were talking about the night of the election, and I was rather concerned about it, since I've seen the same behavior in one of my kids, and no, none of my kids have autism. but, unlike me, the trumps have lots of money for doctors, so they more than likely know if there is anything wrong with the child, so I am wondering why this thread isn't dead yet???
it is none of our business.... if he is autistic, by what I've seen of him, which isn't much, well, they seem to be doing a good job managing it on their own! they don't need us butting in.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Floridagoat

Still beating a dead horse, despite the fact you never mentioned Obama wasting secret service money spending all that time on the golf course for the past 8 years.

This has nothing to do with Obama.

Got anything to say about the actual subject?

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

You are right. I believe the OP was about Baron Trump and Rosie O'Donnell but a member tried to turn it into a money issue. What is being pointed out is that some people seem to only have issues with the money aspect when speaking about Trump. The Obamas wasting money flying two jets instead of one, was brought up to show the hypocrisy. Maybe if this member would get back to the OP instead of trying to change the topic of the thread, we wouldn't even be having this discussion.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: mortex

The kid has suddenly been thrust in front of jubilant wild supporters of his father with a million bright lights shining in his face well into the night and early hours of the morning while cameras are filming him for the whole world to see.
No farkn # the kid is shy and has stage fright and was well behaved as you say.
What ten year old would want to be in that situation or scenario ever at that time of night/morning? None.

I thought his body language and behaviour was quite normal and expected given the situation and his age.

Is the need to make excuses for his behavior as "normal" any different then discussing it as "abnormal"?

Either way its putting the kid under a spotlight.

However - - a 10 year old boy - - shows absolutely no emotion in his face - - none - - not an eye squint - - not a nose wrinkle - - not a grimace - - nothing - - is odd. And its not just that one night.

I think the speculation on him having a form of Autism is warranted. (Autism is under a very large umbrella - - many variations).

Publicly calling him out? Not OK.

A guy who is Autistic made a video suggesting Barron is Autistic - - before Rosie said anything. Not excusing Rosie - - but she is not alone.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Khaleesi

You are right. I believe the OP was about Baron Trump and Rosie O'Donnell but a member tried to turn it into a money issue. What is being pointed out is that some people seem to only have issues with the money aspect when speaking about Trump. The Obamas wasting money flying two jets instead of one, was brought up to show the hypocrisy. Maybe if this member would get back to the OP instead of trying to change the topic of the thread, we wouldn't even be having this discussion.

The money issue is actually a real issue - - - and still has nothing to do with Obama,.

Not wanting to disrupt the life of a single, possibly Autistic, boy - - - is costing NY tax payers a million dollars a day - - - not to mention seriously congesting an already very congested city.

IMO - - its a situation Trump should have addressed BEFORE it became an issue.

Who is responsible for putting this kid under a scrutinizing spotlight? Trump is.

Nothing to do with Obama.

edit on 30-11-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

-Rosie o'donnell

IF it is true – i tweeted from my heart it would help

Yeah, Right

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom
a reply to: angeldoll

Can you fill me in how the feud started between her and trump?. I know about some tweet directed at her but don't know the reasons.

I think she criticized his hair or something about him when she was on the "The View", and of course, being adverse to any criticism whatsoever, Trump called her a fat ugly pig, among other things. (He went overboard). She retaliated, and I thought it would never end. Apparently it hasn't. It's been going on for several years, and she has rekindled it with these comments about his son.

She did a lot more then that.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   

The money issue is actually a real issue - - - and still has nothing to do with Obama,.

Not wanting to disrupt the life of a single, possibly Autistic, boy - - - is costing NY tax payers a million dollars a day - - - not to mention seriously congesting an already very congested city.

Who is responsible for putting this kid under a scrutinizing spotlight? Trump is.

Wasted money is wasted money, no matter who is wasting it. If someone feels this is a money issue, they should be just as concerned about Obama wasting money. Hence the claims of hypocrisy.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Wasted money is wasted money, no matter who is wasting it. If someone feels this is a money issue, they should be just as concerned about Obama wasting money. Hence the claims of hypocrisy.

Is that all you're capable of?

Blaming Obama?

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: everyone
a reply to: EchoesInTime

-Rosie o'donnell

IF it is true – i tweeted from my heart it would help

Yeah, Right

Rosie loves kids.

She may have a big mouth, speak out of turn, and not be a person you like.

But, she is sincere when it comes to kids.

I've followed her for many years.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Can you fill me in how the feud started between her and trump?. I know about some tweet directed at her but don't know the reasons.

I think she criticized his hair or something about him when she was on the "The View", and of course, being adverse to any criticism whatsoever, Trump called her a fat ugly pig, among other things. (He went overboard). She retaliated, and I thought it would never end. Apparently it hasn't. It's been going on for several years, and she has rekindled it with these comments about his son.

Like what? Before he went on his tirade.

Trump is vindictive. That's gonna show more and more the next few years.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Like what? Before he went on his tirade.

Trump is vindictive. That's gonna show more and more the next few years.

In the movie playing in your mind and in your post here. Only thing vindictive is the over the top SJW's triggered responses to him.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Is that all you're capable of?

Blaming Obama?

I'm not blaming Obama. As far as I'm concerned, he never would have been brought into the discussion if someone hadn't tried to change the topic. I'm talking about hypocrisy. All I've seen so far about the costs of Melania and Barron staying in NY MIGHT reach X number of dollars. If someone would please quote something other than OPINION, maybe say give an actual real friggin breakdown of the costs, I might have something to say about Trump.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Khaleesi

If someone would please quote something other than OPINION, maybe say give an actual real friggin breakdown of the costs, I might have something to say about Trump

Lol! Ever thought of verifying it yourself?

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join