It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Rosie O'Donnell suggests Barron Trump is Autistic

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Why WAS this kid onstage, anyway?
The whole time I saw him, I knew that he wanted to be anywhere but not there.

And.. I will get fire for this, but he seemed to me to be under drugs, which made him sleepy.
Seriously, there was a hellfire of people shouting and using their flashlights on his dad, and he just did a kind of not-fall-sleepingly over? How late was it?

What kind of sensorial deprivation did this kid have to endure till now to become so super-hyper-passive?

What kind of events was he part of to become so desinterested in such a major news-event?

I don't think that he would be autistic, this mega-overdriven event would have pushed an autistic person into a coma, I would guess.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

you don't know this to be true though, do you??

We know that the Trumps have officially announced that Melania and Barron won't be moving to the White House, so that Barron can stay in his school and his home life won't be disrupted, at least until the spring. The cost of accommodating the Trumps protective needs in New York City/Manhattan are inconceivable! The disruption and the burden being put on the people of NYC, some of whom no doubt have 9-10-11 year old autistic children, etc., is unacceptable.

a reply to: Martin75

All presidents get vacations, that's part of their employment package. All Presidents also get Secret Service protection for life.

Despite all the anti-Obama "hissy fits" that people threw over his presidential vacations and golfing, the Trump's demand are incomparable and unprecedented. We have yet to see their vacation, trips and golfing schedules and tax payer billings.

Fact is, this argument is mere deflection from the topic at hand, which is one little's boy's, The First Kid, special needs and how those personal and private needs are being considered more important the needs of the American People.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: windword
I'm not talking about vacations....read what I posted. They took two planes from the same place to the same town at our expense. Isn't this what you are so upset about? Wasted money? But it's Obama so it's OK. Gotcha. Your true colors are showing.

edit on 11/29/2016 by Martin75 because: spelling

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   

They took two planes from the same place to the same town at our expense.

More deflection. The two are incomparable.

A "2 Planes" complaint does not compare with tens of thousands of people's lives, homes and businesses being disrupted and financially harmed, on a daily basis for months on end, because one special little boy's life can't be disrupted.....not to mention the outrageous and unprecedented bill to the tax payers!

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Yup that's what I thought. Obama can do what he wants but damn Trump! HA!

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Rosie better watch out...Trumps wife is from one of those beatyoutodeathwithahammerstan countries.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   

An estimated $100 million dollars a day, everyday, for 4 months at least, in order for special little Barron's life NOT to be disturbed, not to forget the 10,000's of actual people, whose lives will continue to be disrupted, and their personal finances harmed, as they try to negotiate their daily routines in NYC, doesn't compare to the Obama's requiring 2 planes, on one occasion. Sorry, it just doesn't.

BTW, what was the reason and the cost of the extra plane? Do you have link for this extraordinary expense the Obama's unreasonable demanded?

edit on 29-11-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Your rage amuses me.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I heard Trump say.........

You know, if I had a son, he would look like Barron.....uh wait... oh crap... nevermind.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Note:

Trump Owns his own Plane.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Your rage amuses me.

Lol!!

Sore looser

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Tell it to the people of New York. Tell it to the tens of thousands of people whose lives are now, and will continue to be disrupted, as well those whose finances are being harmed, by the turmoil due to the persistent presence of terror threats in their community, resulting in traffic snarls, blocked access to homes, shops, schools, etc., and 3 times the commute time for those who live outside the city, but do business in or work in Manhattan.

Stop and frisk for ALL! YEAH!

The more I think about what the Trumps are doing to Manhattan and New York City, the more I think Donny Trumplethinskin is deliberately trying to make the people of New York State pay and the people of NYC suffer for voting for Hillary.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: JesusXst
Note:

Trump Owns his own Plane.

Lots of people own their own planes. But We The People own Air Force One!

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

The more I think about what the Trumps are doing to Manhattan and New York City, the more I think Donny Trumplethinskin is deliberately trying to make the people of New York State pay and the people of NYC suffer for voting for Hillary.

That would not surprise me.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Can you provide what secret service protection would cost and what disruption would happen if Melania and Barron stay in New York for the last part of the school year? We are talking about until May. I'd like some specific data that you can provide showing all these millions of dollars and disruption of which you are complaining.
edit on 29-11-2016 by UnifiedSerenity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnifiedSerenity

Can you provide what secret service protection would cost and what disruption would happen if Melania and Barron stay in New York for the last part of the school year? We are talking about until May. I'd like some specific data that you can provide showing all these millions of dollars and disruption of which you are complaining.

Here is an interesting article. Don't shoot the messenger. I don't have a side on this particular argument - yet. Its not a main news source, but links to some.

Still interesting to read.

Donald Trump's Secret Service For Melania & Barron Will Cost New York City A Lot More Than You Might Think

There are reports from the New York Post that Melania and Barron will be staying in Trump Tower at least until the end of the school year because Melania doesn't want to disrupt Barron's schooling. Evidently the campaign has been difficult for him, and that's totally understandable. Unfortunately, Trump will regularly return, and their presence may cost New York City as much as $1 million per day. That's what CNN reported based on the estimates of three city officials. Not only are there the costs associated with Trump Tower, but Trump's entire immediate family, children and their grandchildren, will receive protection from the Secret Service and NYPD. www.bustle.com...

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

You just sound like a hater.

I love the Trumps. Donald will be a great president, Melania has all the right stuff, and it will be a blessing to watch their child grow into a young man over the next few years.

Search your soul and figure out why you have such a hateful attitude about this small thing. The government has always accommodated special needs of first families and this is something I think most Americans have no problem with, especially since President elect Trump will not be getting the president's salary by choice.

Identifying people with Hate-Ons is super easy here.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Donald Trump has to wait before moving into the Big White House, because, how the hell else is he going to have it DEBUGGED, certainly not while he's living in it!

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 12:34 AM
link   

You can count on your post being irrelevant and pointless at this point. You never said a word about the 187 days Obama spent Golfing on your taxes but oh Trump wants his kid to finish school with his class and all you can see is " oh my taxes" ahahah spare us the shilling please you really suck at it, just saying!

side note: there's no way you and the other on this thread get paid, the shills at least have brains to make sense of their delusions. You know the acknowledged Obama cyber warrior program.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Floridagoat

Defection.

All current presidents have played golf and taken vacations.

Name one that's kept their wife and kid in regular residents costing local tax payers a million a day.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join