It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Rosie O'Donnell suggests Barron Trump is Autistic

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: JesusXst

I stopped responding pages ago..

some people will argue just for the sake of arguing..

It's really not about the last word, I think most reasonable people would admit Rosie is wrong here..

There comes a point when the only winning move is not to play.

Respectfully,
~ meathead
edit on 28-11-2016 by Mike Stivic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Some people are just plain heartless, or their heart is made out of something artificial.

I looked at that video posted a few pages back and watched to the end till that freakoid trying to be funny with all his "f**king this and f******g that" started making fun of this child.

Heartless shells of individuals.

I don't get it. I have been around boys all my life...lots of them...brothers, friends of brothers, sons, students, neighborhood boys, family members, etc. and almost all normal ten-year olds that are bored to tears by speeches, lectures, sermons, etc. act like this. They fidget, roll their eyes, sigh, bounce, pick at something, yawn, day dream, and hold it in when they really want to just go play.

Barron is tall for his age and appears older, but he's just a little ten-year old little boy that has been put in this position and for people to start speculating, ONLINE no less, about his mental health, breaks my heart for him and his mother.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Mike Stivic

Well said Meathead

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Who cares if the kid is autistic?

Way better than calling him Damien the Omen
Or the antichrist.

Believe me.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: reaganero

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom
His real name is Damien Thorn...autistic or not.

Did you even read the first page of this thread? Please tell me you are being facetious.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mike Stivic
There comes a point when the only winning move is not to play.

Exactly.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Trump has even declined a salary for serving as president.

This is a a deflection.

Trump is donating his $400K salary to some charity of his choosing. He can do what ever he wants with HIS own money. It's the taxpayer dollar that I'm worried about, and his decision to leave the First Family in New York is going to cost the tax payers of New York city alone over 1 million dollars per day, not to mention the personal financial loss to hundreds of business owners and the burden on tens of thousands of everyday people trying to get around the streets of New York City.

For what? All so one little 11 year old (autistic) rich boy's life isn't disrupted because his daddy was just elected President of the United States of America!?

America First or Barron Trump first?

edit on 28-11-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

Update: Melania Trump threatened to bring a lawsuit over the 7 minute video posted on youtube. The poster will now be taking the video down and issuing a retraction and apology.

The guy who posted the video says, "TMZ just contacted me to tell me Melania Trump is threatening a lawsuit over this video ... I never ever meant this as a bullying video." The video was posted by someone who says he was diagnosed with autism at age 5, and he says he posted the video because he wanted to stop people for bullying Barron over his "weird behavior." Fact is ... Barron does not have autism and the video perpetuated the bullying, but the guy behind the video says it will come down and he will issue a retraction and an apology to Melania and Barron. As for Rosie O'Donnell -- who also suggested Barron had autism -- she's been radio silent Monday, but over the weekend she posted a long statement saying she meant no ill will but also never took back her questions about Barron and autism.

Good for you Melania!! Maybe she will threaten Rosie O with a lawsuit as well.
www.tmz.com...

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

You have a sick and twisted way of looking at things.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

There's the mamma bear I know and love. I honestly think this woman can make Trump look like a kitten if you piss her off. Way to go Melania!

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Right?!
You DON'T mess with or try to injure an 11 year old kid.
Melania!

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
Why is it any of her business?

Even her supposed reason for 'outing' him is outrageous. Sick, unprincipled woman needs to crawl back under that rock of hers.

Agreed, Rosie has morphed into a fungal infection on this land. Disgusting and ugly, needing medical attention to eradicate the diseased "foot in mouth" affliction. Picking on a 10 year old, shame on you Rosie. How low are you?
edit on 29-11-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime

You have a sick and twisted way of looking at things.

What's sick and twisted is the traffic, the financial loss to affected businesses, the burden that's being put on everyday people trying to get to work, to school, to do their jobs, the burden to the tax payers of NYC and the burden to the federal government to accommodate the special needs of one First Kid.

I don't understand why people aren't acknowledging that Donald and Melania Trump are bringing this scrutiny upon their son themselves, by demanding the people of NYC accommodate his extraordinary needs.

The Trumps could have chosen to quietly board their normal 11 year old son, Barron, for the remainder of his school year, if they wanted him to stay in his class. But, Melania's public special pleading for the people of NYC to accommodate and bear the burden of their extraordinary circumstances, how "close they've become", she never uses "nannies" and takes him to and from school everyday, only adds fuel to the speculation that there may be something more "special" about Barron's needs.

edit on 29-11-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 12:52 AM
link   

You just sound like a hater.

I love the Trumps. Donald will be a great president, Melania has all the right stuff, and it will be a blessing to watch their child grow into a young man over the next few years.

Search your soul and figure out why you have such a hateful attitude about this small thing. The government has always accommodated special needs of first families and this is something I think most Americans have no problem with, especially since President elect Trump will not be getting the president's salary by choice.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime
well her kids got a bloated whale carcass that shamelessly begged for candy and snacks on her tv show and i think her elmo doll might have tickled her one time to many. but seriously is she even a celebrity anymore i thought she got fired from just about all her shows she was on.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 06:08 AM
link   
From the youtube video description:

"Published on Nov 11, 2016
Donald Trump's youngest son Barron Trump might be autistic, and it's time for people to stop bullying him for his "strange" behavior. Let's follow Melania Trump and #StopTheBullying.

➳ NOVEMBER 27 UPDATE
I want to clear a few things up:
1) Yes, I myself am on the spectrum, and I made this because I instantly noticed the symptoms I had as a kid in Barron. I saw social media bullying him, and I wanted people to STOP and understand what he's going through.
2) This video is NOT meant to fuel the theory that vaccines cause autism. I'm simply trying to explain WHY Trump might believe in this theory.
3) I'm aware Rosie O’Donnell has been getting criticised for sharing this video. I'm sending a million prayers to her and her beautiful family, and I really wish the media would stop attacking her for wanting to learn.

➳ NOVEMBER 28 UDPATE
TMZ just contacted me to tell me Melania Trump is threatening a lawsuit over this video, and wants a public apology from me. I'm absolutely terrified right now, and I'm not sure if this is actually true or not.

I just want to repeat myself and say that I never ever meant this as a bullying video. As someone who was diagnosed at age 5 and has gone through bullying myself, I would NEVER do something like that. I made this because I truly believed Barron was on the spectrum, and I wanted people to stop bullying him over his "weird" behavior and explain to them that it might actually be due to a condition.

If this rumor turns out to be true, and Ms.Trump really wants this video deleted, I will. I have a great respect for her and her family. I never meant to hurt anyone.
--
I've been in contact with Melania Trump's lawyer. This video will be deleted in 24 hours and I will publish a full retraction and apology to Melania and Barron Trump.
"
- end quote

Being President doesn't mean that you give up your responsibilities to your family. It means you have 100s of millions of more families to serve.

We complain that "the government" tries to dictate our lives, tell us how we should raise our children & invades our privacy - yet allofasudden we think we have the right to tell the Trumps what's in their child's best interests, make their child's perceived differences public fodder for ridicule & speculation (as if he somehow won't know & is deserving of it), & dictate when they should make public disclosure or denial about rumours of our own creation?

Very sad.
edit on 29-11-2016 by AtlasShrugging because: formatting

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

You just sound like a hater.

I love the Trumps. Donald will be a great president, Melania has all the right stuff, and it will be a blessing to watch their child grow into a young man over the next few years.

Search your soul and figure out why you have such a hateful attitude about this small thing. The government has always accommodated special needs of first families and this is something I think most Americans have no problem with, especially since President elect Trump will not be getting the president's salary by choice.

This is no small thing! The Trumps demands are unprecedented!

The Secret Service is considering renting a floor of Trump Tower in order to establish a 24/7 command post, ensuring the safety of the future First Family. They won’t all be moving into The White House. Law enforcement say the number of New York City officers protecting Trump Tower could grow to 300, costing nearly $100 million a day.
whdh.com...

Up to 300 city police officers to protect the Trump Towers after the inauguration so that Barron Trump's routine won't be disrupted.

It’s already costing the city millions, and securing Trump Tower would require rerouting flights and fortifying subways. "This is one of those situations where they really should have an honest conversation with him and just really explain to him that this is not a good idea," Evy Poumpouras told NBC. "To physically re-create the security that exists at the White House in New York City, it's not going to happen."
www.csmonitor.com...

"Trump Tower will be secure. Period. That's not even a question," he said. "The bigger issue here is the impact that those security measures will have on the people of New York."

Trump Tower, on the other hand, has hundreds of tenants in 263 apartments, according to its website. That's on top of 26 floors of offices and a five-story public atrium with stores ranging from Starbucks to Gucci.
Trump has not left the building since Thursday, and SWAT teams, barricades and sand-filled trucks are already fixtures — along with protesters. The sky above it is a no-fly zone until the inauguration at least.

Law enforcement agencies are meeting this week to discuss plans for securing the skyscraper going forward. Possible scenarios include closing lanes on Fifth Avenue, home to Tiffany's and other world-famous retailers, NBC New York reported.
New Yorkers can also expect to see restrictions on the side streets, bomb-sniffing dogs on the sidewalks and security booths popping up around the building, Bratton said. When there are large demonstrations, a section of Fifth Avenue may be shut down altogether, he said.

All of it takes money, but how much is unclear. A senior NYPD official said the costs will be "very significant." and another source estimated the price tag will be tens of millions of dollars.
www.cnbc.com...

Tens of thousands of New Yorkers' lives and finances turned upside down. All this so that one little boy's life won't be disturbed.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   

All this so that one little boy's life won't be disturbed.

you don't know this to be true though, do you?? it could be just that trump wants to funnel a tad bit of cash into his business, and, the secret service renting out an entire floor of one of his buildings would be a pretty bit of cash!!

but, at least till inauguration day, I don't think there has been nothing more done for the trumps than there has been for any of the other president elects, who were provided protection at their homes... it's just the location of this particular home isn't that great when it comes to security. and, I don't care what they say... they are trading comfort for security there, there is no way they can protect them in that tower.
but, well, it is there home.........
they have a month to get things straightened out and still be within the normal routine way that things have always been done.
heck, after that, then you might have something to complain about. but for the cost of providing security there, they probably could all more to the white house and fly the kid into school by chopper cheaper.... if that is really what the problem is.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Did you throw a little hissy fit when the Obama's spent millions of American dollars for no reason?

For a normal couple with hectic work schedules, separate travel arrangements aren't uncommon, but the Obamas can't just book a commercial flight. The taxpayer costs of private transportation can add up.
At that rate, the President's flight to Los Angeles, which clocked in at just under five hours, cost over $1 million. The First Lady's office would not provide specific details about the plane Mrs. Obama took to California. ​The Air Force lists the cost per flying hour for a C-32, which is frequently used for dignitary travel, at $28,834 in 2014, but notes that the costs for Presidential travel can be calculated differently.

"The lack of transparency on Presidential travel and the First Lady's travel makes it tough for taxpayers to determine whether specific trips are wasteful or completely necessary
Or are you just pissed off Trump won?
Link to CNN article

You really need to get off your high horse!

edit on 11/29/2016 by Martin75 because: add info

new topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join