It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Rosie O'Donnell suggests Barron Trump is Autistic

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
a reply to: Annee

But..She IS wrong to speculate about him publicly.

YES

I doubt she was the only one speculating.

edit on 28-11-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

a reply to: loam

I've had people walk right up to us in public and ask me if he's Autistic or on the Autism Spectrum.

Which I find odd - - because he's on the other end of the Spectrum - - - he's hyper and almost too aware.

It does not bother me - - I am very open about it.

That kind of crap bothers me and many, many other parents. Even if you aren't bothered by it. It's so fvcking rude to judge a kid by one or two *bad* moments.

I don't see it that way.

For someone to recognize my kids type of Autism - - - and not think he's acting up - - - they most likely have had experience with it.

Like meeting a Kindred Spirit. We usually end up sharing resources.

Great. But if you're wrong? It's incredibly rude.

Like asking a woman if she's pregnant when she's not....just because you *think* you see the signs.

Fabulous..you get to bond if the woman is actually pregnant..if she's not you're just an *sshole.

Knowledge is wrong?

I've actually been asked "when I was due" - - she had such a big smile - - I told her 6 months. Why get angry?

Because it is hurtful to ask a non-pregnant woman if she is pregnant. I have to explain why? Really?

Asking such a question is like saying, "Geez, your belly looks like there is a 6 month old fetus in there. So I assume there is OR you are just a big, fat pig."

That's how that sounds/feels. It's rude, even if you mean nothing bad by it. I would hope that people learn this by the time they are adults.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

a reply to: ausername

Autism is a big deal.

It's newsworthy.

Unless you have no interest in sharing your kids issues with anyone else. .

You do realize what stage and event he was on, Right?

Barron got shared with the World.

That's an excuse to pick apart a kid and embarrass him. He didn't ask to be there and be judged. He did a good job and it's probably because he's learned what's expected of him. He couldn't fake enthusiasm but he was able to do what was expected of him.

That's all I saw.

It is what it is.

This was a huge even shown around the world.

People are going to speculate. It is human nature.

Humans are garbage *ssholes sometimes. Rosie is in this case.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   

a reply to: loam

I've had people walk right up to us in public and ask me if he's Autistic or on the Autism Spectrum.

Which I find odd - - because he's on the other end of the Spectrum - - - he's hyper and almost too aware.

It does not bother me - - I am very open about it.

That kind of crap bothers me and many, many other parents. Even if you aren't bothered by it. It's so fvcking rude to judge a kid by one or two *bad* moments.

I don't see it that way.

For someone to recognize my kids type of Autism - - - and not think he's acting up - - - they most likely have had experience with it.

Like meeting a Kindred Spirit. We usually end up sharing resources.

Great. But if you're wrong? It's incredibly rude.

Like asking a woman if she's pregnant when she's not....just because you *think* you see the signs.

Fabulous..you get to bond if the woman is actually pregnant..if she's not you're just an *sshole.

Knowledge is wrong?

I've actually been asked "when I was due" - - she had such a big smile - - I told her 6 months. Why get angry?

Because it is hurtful to ask a non-pregnant woman if she is pregnant. I have to explain why? Really?

Asking such a question is like saying, "Geez, your belly looks like there is a 6 month old fetus in there. So I assume there is OR you are just a big, fat pig."

That's how that sounds/feels. It's rude, even if you mean nothing bad by it. I would hope that people learn this by the time they are adults.

It happened to me - - and it didn't bother me.

She was so sincere, with a huge smile on her face. I just went along with it and told her 6 months.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Autism is a big deal.

It's newsworthy.

That's an excuse to pick apart a kid and embarrass him. He didn't ask to be there and be judged. He did a good job and it's probably because he's learned what's expected of him. He couldn't fake enthusiasm but he was able to do what was expected of him.

That's all I saw.

It is what it is.

People are going to speculate on something that seems Odd. They just are.

I doubt Rosie was the only one. But, she should not have posted it.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Neat, it doesn't bother you. Therefore, you think it shouldn't or doesn't bother anyone else?

Really? You are the standard for everyone?

I think you know better.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Autism is a big deal.

It's newsworthy.

That's all I saw.

It is what it is.

Arguing with her about it is parallel to beating a Dead Horse. It's Futile.

Some people will argue just for the sake of argumentation, perhaps to get a rise or perhaps for personal attention which this is what it appears to be for the responder to your post.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Neat, it doesn't bother you. Therefore, you think it shouldn't or doesn't bother anyone else?

I think you know better.

I don't believe I addressed how other's would feel.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Trump has even declined a salary for serving as president.

Barron should be allowed to finish his school term without people like you screaming about the cost to taxpayers. Lots of presidents and their families have added to taxpayers' expense because of vacations, a daughter's trip to Mexico with teenage friends, lavish trips to The Hampton's, Hawaii, Spain, etc etc etc.

Leave this child and his mother alone for now. Let him finish out his school year and get used to the idea of leaving his home and friends. My parents were going to move to a new home and neighborhood when I was ten years old, but I cried and cried and cried about it so much that they changed their mind.

Ten years old is a tough time to uproot a child. I think most taxpayers are fine with him staying in NY till May or June.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Autism is a big deal.

It's newsworthy.

That's all I saw.

It is what it is.

Ok, great. So it's fair that people speculated that Obama is a Kenyan-born man. I don't know why so many Democrats raised (and still raise) such a fuss. There were reports he was born in Kenya. That was odd. So all the speculation was just normal and not racist, after all. Good to know.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: JesusXst

Some people will argue just for the sake of argumentation, perhaps to get a rise or perhaps for personal attention which this is what it appears to be for the responder to your post.

Which is something I don't do - - that angers some posters.

Why bang your head against an immovable object. Life is too short.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   

I think you know better.

I don't believe I addressed how other's would feel.

And yet that was my entire point...how others might feel.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Autism is a big deal.

It's newsworthy.

That's all I saw.

It is what it is.

Ok, great. So it's fair that people speculated that Obama is a Kenyan-born man. I don't know why so many Democrats raised (and still raise) such a fuss. There were reports he was born in Kenya. That was odd. So all the speculation was just normal and not racist, after all. Good to know.

They speculated, they researched, they found nothing.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   

No Annee.. What pisses off other posters here is your lack of Compassion and Narrow Minded View of how much You think a Child should carry. Barron isn't an adult in case you haven't noticed already.

He as other posters have stated before me, is 10 years old, appears to be a quiet Child probably an Introvert at first glance and was being remarkably behaved considering the lights and people and chaos going on throughout the entire past few months.

Want us to make a Special Page just for you? Because the way you're behaving isn't the way Adults should behave, allowing the attack of an innocent Boy simply because he's there and happens to be Trumps Son?

If it were any other Kid i'm sure you'd be defending his right to Solitude from Idiots attacking him online in the manner that O'Donnell has. In fact i'm beginning to think you might just be Rosie's evil Twin, in my humble opinion.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Autism is a big deal.

It's newsworthy.

That's all I saw.

It is what it is.

They speculated, they researched, they found nothing.

Sure they did. They... err...I...found Obama presented the pubic with a fraudulent birth certificate. That's 'something.'

At least in my book.

But this is entirely OT.

Still, speculating was so off-limits when it comes to a grown man...the most powerful man in the world.

10 year old Barron? Screw him, eh?

edit on 28-11-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   

No Annee.. What pisses off other posters here is your lack of Compassion and Narrow Minded View of how much You think a Child should carry. Barron isn't an adult in case you haven't noticed already.

He as other posters have stated before me, is 10 years old, appears to be a quiet Child probably an Introvert at first glance and was being remarkably behaved considering the lights and people and chaos going on throughout the entire past few months.

Want us to make a Special Page just for you? Because the way you're behaving isn't the way Adults should behave, allowing the attack of an innocent Boy simply because he's there and happens to be Trumps Son?

If it were any other Kid i'm sure you'd be defending his right to Solitude from Idiots attacking him online in the manner that O'Donnell has. In fact i'm beginning to think you might just be Rosie's evil Twin, in my humble opinion.

You are entitled to your opinion.

I don't respond to rants.

edit on 28-11-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   

That's really funny because that's all you've been doing for the past hour, Ranting over why this 10 year old Child should be treated like an Adult.

Grow Up

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Sometimes you just like someone.. enjoy learning their perspectives on things. Sometimes that same person drives you nuts and holds opinions you feel are absurd.

In the end.. that person has as much right to their opinions as I do .. and there is something there thats very sincerely sweet.

AKA

Annie thinks some thinks that drive me up the wall.... but there is a genuine and sincere person underneath that you should get to know before passing total judgement.
I have a 23 yr old on the spectrum. Very successful now, but when she was young it was a horrible struggle. She would say she wished she wasnt born.. Id tell her I was so happy that she was born and born exactly how she is. Im fascinated by her and I wouldnt have her any other way. I also dont wear it as a badge that I raised a spectrum kid AND a transplant kid... and its no ones business concerning Barrons medical issues or lack of.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   

LOL!!!

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   
When a troll floods a message board with so many posts that they actually drown out the normal conversation, he is actually silencing the voice of a majority of the community members. When a troll continually turns the conversation to focus on his point of view, he is preventing the rest of the members of the community from expressing their own.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join