It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Rosie O'Donnell suggests Barron Trump is Autistic

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 05:28 AM
link   

The comedian came under fire for sharing a video linking Donald Trump’s 10-year-old son, Barron, to autism. “Barron Trump Autistic?” she tweeted earlier this week. “If so — what an amazing opportunity to bring attention to the AUTISM epidemic [sic].”

O'Donnell shared a seven minute youtube video that points out Barron's mannerisms and certain body and eye movements and suggests that he may be autistic.

Most people know of Trump and O'Donnell's history of bashing each other, but to go after Trump's son is outrageous.. Children are off-limits and she is scum for attacking a 10 year old boy. Regardless if he has autism or not that is a private family matter and she should keep her big fat mouth shut!

The boy could just be a normal kid who doesn't like the limelight and is shy and uncomfortable on the public stage. I'm sure it's a bit overwhelming for him to be on the world stage now.
The video was posted by a person who says they have autism and just want to bring attention to it.
Warning- Video has strong language in some parts and points out the stupidity of people who are picking on a 10 year old.

I hope and expect that Melania and Donald will respond to her comments and condemn them. After all Melania's goal is to end internet bullying and the internet just gave her the best reason to follow through on that promise.

The seven-minute video points to several of Barron’s mannerisms, captured on camera during the few times he’s appeared on TV, as evidence he may be autistic. “His hands are moving erratically and aren’t touching each other,” text reads over footage of the boy clapping for his president-elect father. “Then he was spotted making strange movements in his seat, typical in children with autism.”

Here is a portion of her message to her fan's after being critisized.

IF it is true – i tweeted from my heart it would help so much with the autism epidemic 1 in 55 kids is an epidemic donald and i agree on that and not much else i feel he is a clear and present danger but this autism subject - had nothing to do with donald though i admit he does trigger me in all ways - i have no ill will for his children - or any children - and if u knew anything about me - u would know that

donald does not have the power to change the facts to re write history so speak true – stand tall THE WORLD IS WATCHING for those who felt me a horror what can i say humans we try r very best and fail often peace out as we try to save democracy from this madman who thinks OUR country is his

www.yahoo.com...
youtu.be...

+25 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

Ah , and what Medical School did Rosie go to Again ? Best to Shut Her Big Mouth , trying to make a 10 Year Old Kid Look Bad in the National Media is as Low as you can get ......

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 05:42 AM
link   
His real name is Damien Thorn...autistic or not.

+17 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 06:00 AM
link   
I find this behavior disgusting but not surprising coming from this nasty woman. Children should never be the target of someone's attack.

I don't care what she says, it was an attack. She does not know this child or spend any time with him. Nor does she have any medical training that would allow her to make such an observation.

Personally, she hasn't had any attention lately and thinks this will put her in the spotlight.

Totally Trashy Rosie!!!!!

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Rosie is a sick animal

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

I'm surprised that Trump has not responded to this yet. He usually tweets about anything and everything and it's strange that he hasn't. Especially since she's attacking his son.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Maybe because it's his son is why he hasn't responded...
He's hoping to stop it before it snowballs. I think maybe Melania is asking him to stop. She is like a momma bear with her cub (and should be).

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Has anyone seen what the Japanese have done with baron?. made him a manganese character who just wanted a quiet life but now is so so sad.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Has anyone seen what the Japanese have done with baron?. made him a manga character who just wanted a quiet life but now is so so sad.
edit on 28-11-2016 by TheKnightofDoom because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Ill willed or not, she needs to mind her own business.

Silly old bag hasn't been relevant since the 90's!

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Why is it any of her business?

Even her supposed reason for 'outing' him is outrageous. Sick, unprincipled woman needs to crawl back under that rock of hers.

edit on 28-11-2016 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 06:47 AM
link   
I honestly don't blame Trump for bashing her hard. End of the day she started it on the View. Her career, personal relationships and health have been a wreck for years. Probably won't see Trump respond anymore to this stuff. Way too busy now and he does not need the publicity having won.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 06:58 AM
link   
This is so inappropriate. I get annoyed with even "TV physicians" diagnosing people on TV, usually other celebrities, that they haven't met or examined. Whether true or not, it's out of line and to call attention to Barron like this only shows her on-going vendetta against his father. Stupid.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Well Mr o donnell has his opinion. But we know the rest of that saying Dont we.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Can you fill me in how the feud started between her and trump?. I know about some tweet directed at her but don't know the reasons.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I remember seeing Baron on TV on election night and thinking what a well-behaved child he was. A credit to his parents and coping so well considering the magnitude of the occasion. So much composure from a ten year old, especially when he was tired.

It's ridiculous for anyone, particularly an unqualified person, to go around diagnosing other people with anything based on a TV appearance. To try and attach the label of 'autistic' to a child in this way is incomprehensible.

Sadly, I suppose this gross level of snooping and conjecture is what the Trumps will have to get used to now. But really, targetting a ten year old is very low. Shame on her.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: berenike
I remember seeing Baron on TV on election night and thinking what a well-behaved child he was.

Same here.

He reminds me of my son, in manner and appearance.

It's a catch 22, had the kid acted more energetic they'd say he had ADHD.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Ah , and what Medical School did Rosie go to Again ? Best to Shut Her Big Mouth , trying to make a 10 Year Old Kid Look Bad in the National Media is as Low as you can get ......

Rosie O'Donnell IS as low as you can get and still be considered a semi-human low life. Period
edit on 11/28/16 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime

... i have no ill will for his children - or any children - and if u knew anything about me - u would know that

Rosie O'Donnell seems to forget her tendency to drag her own children into the public eye and humiliate them.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom
a reply to: angeldoll

Can you fill me in how the feud started between her and trump?. I know about some tweet directed at her but don't know the reasons.

I think she criticized his hair or something about him when she was on the "The View", and of course, being adverse to any criticism whatsoever, Trump called her a fat ugly pig, among other things. (He went overboard). She retaliated, and I thought it would never end. Apparently it hasn't. It's been going on for several years, and she has rekindled it with these comments about his son.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join