It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Trump, without evidence, says illegal voting cost him U.S. popular vote

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
Okay so if Trump thinks there was massive voter fraud, why isn't he 100% behind these recounts?

Surely if he thinks dodgy stuff was going on, he'd be in favour of a full investigation into the election?

I would guess that its because Stein's recount effort is one-sided and shows no interest in states closely won by Clinton. Its not a 'full investigation', but it does look a whole lot like a cherry picked political witch hunt intended to overturn the election. I can't blame him if he's not supportive of that.

That being said, Stein is handing Trump and the GOP a great opportunity here to push for nationwide voter fraud investigations and for a national voter ID law this spring if they play their cards right.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

U don't have to drop bombs to be in a war. I personally know el salvadorians, yes, war-torn.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Hundreds of signs??? No, that doesn't matter. If you saw millions maybe.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

So, in other words, Donald Trump isn't really accepting the election results. He's just opposed to a recount, to uncover the fraud he insists is rampant, because he won.

Got it!

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I think Mr Trump finds conspiracy shows and readings more interesting than reality. Like daily intelligence briefings. Anyone on ATS would be extremely happy to listen in on because of curiosity at least.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

Okay so if Trump thinks there was massive voter fraud, why isn't he 100% behind these recounts?

no need to. he won even as the other side cheated. just goes to show dummiecrats can't get anything right.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   
It's funny how is shows, but you have to realize who and what Hillary supporters are. To understand them, you must realize that the candidate they support is a liar and a criminal. She broke the law and lied about, and got off scot free. There is no argument here, the FBI said their was no intent, which of course is BS, she had a duty to follow the law and she did not knowingly and willingly. But her supporters don't care. They think if she can break the law and get away with it, then that's fine. So her supporters are lawless people who do not give one damn about the law and therefore will win anyway they can, right or wrong, hook or crook. This shows in their actions, verbally and otherwise, they will attack any way they can. Read through these posts, what and who they are shows and it is as disgusting as Hillary Clinton.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   

The polls proved that the left was lying the entire time.

Also I never seen one Hillary sign this entire election cycle.

So just keep smoking whatever it is that makes you so delusional.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: craterman
To understand them, you must realize that the candidate they support is a liar and a criminal.

Yet Saint Trump just settled 25 million for fraud......

Yup. Makes him a saint dun it?

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   

This confirms my assertion that Donald Trump is an idiot! He won the election for God sake! The last thing someone who won an election wants to do is claim there was over a million illegal votes! It goes to show you how thin skinned Trump really is. He's upset he didn't get the popular vote, won the electoral college, but that's not good enough for him! Sounds like a spoiled brat to me.

Don't be surprised if his thin skin doesn't get in the way of running this country. He can't even control himself from tweeting! He won't even listen to his own aids!! Idiot, Idiot, Idiot. Trump is not as smart as some people believe. Smart people can control their mouths and actions.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Now that Trump is the President elect, I had hoped he would drop the stupid act.

Maybe it wasn't an act.

My plea to the universe: Please let it have been an act....

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Trump:

"All u r votes are belong to me".

sniff sniff.

lol. What a jerk.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons

This confirms my assertion that Donald Trump is an idiot! He won the election for God sake! The last thing someone who won an election wants to do is claim there was over a million illegal votes! It goes to show you how thin skinned Trump really is. He's upset he didn't get the popular vote, won the electoral college, but that's not good enough for him! Sounds like a spoiled brat to me.

Don't be surprised if his thin skin doesn't get in the way of running this country. He can't even control himself from tweeting! He won't even listen to his own aids!! Idiot, Idiot, Idiot. Trump is not as smart as some people believe. Smart people can control their mouths and actions.

Trump DID win the popular vote. All you have to do is deduct the 3 plus million illegal aliens voting and the 3 plus million dead people and convicts voting, and he wins it all. He did win it all.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

Trump DID win the popular vote. All you have to do is deduct the 3 plus million illegal aliens voting and the 3 plus million dead people and convicts voting, and he wins it all. He did win it all.

Feel free to post your evidence of 3 million illegals voting, along with 3 plus million dead and convicts.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

You have no evidence to back this up! Why in the hell would you even care if there were illegal votes after your candidate won the election? Are you thinned skinned too? If you can't see he's an idiot for even opening his mouth about illegal votes after he won the election, you're as ignorant as his supporters trying to make excuses for him during the campaign and ignoring all his back-tracking on his campaign promises. For Christ's sake his own advisors are saying it was stupid for him to insinuate there was over a million of illegal votes without having any evidence to back it up! His kids have more sense than he does!

This could come back to bite Trump in the ass. Trump was complaining the election was rigged in favor of Clinton during the campaign. Now if there's actual verifiable proof hacking was involved in favor of Trump by Russia or a group of Trump supporter's, who's going to look like the fool?

Let's face it, this country elected an IDIOT for president! Justifying his stupidity or trying to rationalize it just shows your own ignorance.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I still haven't figured out why this supposed multitude of Hillary voters simply couldn't find time to attend ANY of her rallies.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join