It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Trump, without evidence, says illegal voting cost him U.S. popular vote

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 02:45 AM
link   

U.S. President-elect Donald Trump said in a tweet on Sunday that he won the popular vote in the Nov. 8 election "if you deduct the millions of people who voted illegally", though he provided no evidence of widespread voter fraud.

The allegation by Trump, who won the required votes in the Electoral College to secure the presidency, comes as Democratic rival Hillary Clinton's lead in the popular vote over Trump has surpassed 2.0 million votes and is expected to grow to more than 2.5 million as ballots in populous states such as California continue to be tallied.

LINK

Alex Jones claims that Trump has been a long-time listener and fan. I think it's apparent that Trump uses the same kind of logic as Jones sometimes. There's a big difference between inductive logic and deductive logic. It's one thing for an entertainer like Jones to ignore the difference. It's completely different for a POTUS to ignore the difference. I find the latter to be a little scary.

If Trump is serious about the allegations he's making concerning voting, I wish he would consider Obama's position on the issue.

Obama Tells Illegal Immigrants They Won't Be Investigated If They Vote

For those who aren't aware, it's not as hard as some want to claim for illegal immigrants to vote in certain places.

On Saturday, California Governor Jerry Brown signed Assembly Bill 1461, the New Motor Voter Act, which will automatically register people to vote through the DMV, and could result in illegal aliens voting.

Any person who renewed or secured a driver’s license through the DMV may now register to vote, or choose to opt out of doing so. Because illegal immigrants are now eligible for obtaining driver’s licenses, they could be allowed to vote in elections if the Secretary of State’s office fails to verify their eligibility properly.

Brown and the California Democratic party know exactly what they are doing; as a Public Policy Institute survey showed, among unregistered adults, 49% lean toward the Democratic Party and 22% toward the Republican Party. Any bill permitting illegal immigrants to vote would cement the Democratic Party’s hold on California.

Jerry Brown Signs Bill That Could Let Illegal Aliens Vote

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Clinton , pulling Steingates strings "without evidence, says illegal voting cost her U.S. electoral vote"
See , gotta show both sides.....
Obama , in a staggering statement , tells Clinton/Stein Trump won the election and "the people have spoken" (i.e.) back off you ignorant piece of work , you are damaging the Party....
edit on 11/28/16 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Yawn !

No illegal vote = trump landslide

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 02:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Profusion
I wish he would consider Obama's position on the issue.

You obviously never actually read that thread, nor bothered to see what Obama actually said!

I suggest you actually read that thread, and hear what Obama actually said.

Then change your post!

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Nothing to see, move along

Bombshell: Over 1,000 Illegal Voters in Eight Virginia Localities
www.lifezette.com...

Autumn 2004: Voter Fraud in California

www.discoverthenetworks.org...

Among the many abuses it has spawned, the Motor Voter law seems to have enabled illegal aliens to vote—for Democrats, evidence suggests. A 1996 INS investigation into alleged Motor Voter fraud in California's 46th Congressional district discovered that "4,023 illegal voters possibly cast ballots in the disputed election between Republican Robert Dornan and Democrat Loretta Sanchez." Dornan lost by fewer than 1,000 votes. (Source)

www.washingtonpost.com...

How many non-citizens participate in U.S. elections? More than 14 percent of non-citizens in both the 2008 and 2010 samples indicated that they were registered to vote. Furthermore, some of these non-citizens voted. Our best guess, based upon extrapolations from the portion of the sample with a verified vote, is that 6.4 percent of non-citizens voted in 2008 and 2.2 percent of non-citizens voted in 2010.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 03:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: Profusion
I wish he would consider Obama's position on the issue.

You obviously never actually read that thread, nor bothered to see what Obama actually said!

I started that thread, and I debated in it. In this thread I wrote, "I wish he would consider Obama's position on the issue." You're apparently jumping to the conclusion that when I referenced "Obama's position", I was referring to something in that thread. I was not doing that. I was simply putting information out there for discussion.

It worked according to my design. My primary duty as a thread starter is to get a relevant discussion going. Being provocative is usually the best way to do that at ATS.
edit on 28-11-2016 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 03:53 AM
link   
I can see why certain areas of the country would want non citizens to vote and it surely isn't to make the country stronger but weaker.

Illegals coming from these war-torn countries in south America want nothing more than to see this country look more like home.

Same as many people who leave the ghetto make other nicer neighborhoods more ghetto-like.

Anyone who can't see this are not using their eyeballs. I've seen this first-hand in NYC.
They want to talk about gentrification now but go back a few decades.
I've seen well-kept neighborhoods of mostly Italian-german-european ethnicities reverted to the slum-state that you find them in now. City-wide.
From what I've seen, most people don't come here to conform to a better society and better political leanings.
They come to make it more like home.
Me personally, I don't want this country to resemble the likes of el Salvador or Ecuador etc. Any more than it already does, thank you.
F'in democraps.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 05:29 AM
link   
#Whinnylittlebitch

He is really living up to that hashtag.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Okay so if Trump thinks there was massive voter fraud, why isn't he 100% behind these recounts?

Surely if he thinks dodgy stuff was going on, he'd be in favour of a full investigation into the election?

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

That's what I thought the hypocrisy is astounding.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 05:53 AM
link   
I have to wonder what really goes through the mind of an illegal here in this country, who shows up to vote, illegally, at one of our polling stations.

"OMFG, these people are stupid. Down in Mexico if an American tried this they would be arrested, and that's only IF they could make it to the voting booth without being dismembered or shot to death first for even trying. Juan Pablo my brother told me to vote for Hillary, cause she's a democrat, and they're the ones who most support me. Other than that, I know zero else about any other candidate, and I know I am not making an informed decision, but screw it. I'm going to vote anyways, just cause the people in this country are such stupid idiots. And since I am already illegal, it doesn't matter anyway that I am committing voter fraud. Ha, damn idiots. Pendejo cabrones."

It is programs just like this one mentioned in the OP, that are facilitating the continued abuse of our system. But there are many others as well, such as in some welfare programs, that also facilitate it.

If the Dems think that no illegals voted in the election, that's fine, continue to fool yourselves. And since no illegals voted, then you should have no problem if just to be sure, a mandatory, nationwide voter ID program is installed under Trump.

At least then we can stop being pendejos cabrones.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Denoli
Yawn !

No illegal vote = trump landslide

If you knew the elections were being padded in your favor....and lost anyways. You and everyone "in" on it.... are not gonna be very happy about losing. Disbelief at losing would be first thing to cross your mind... then, How did this happen, What went wrong. If polls showed you winning by 5% and had a +/- margin of error of 3%. You would only want to pad the votes with about a 2% fix, so as not to draw attention to yourself. But if you lost in spite of that 2% pad, then the big question would be, "How did the polls get it so wrong".
A fix would try to cover the spread.... not create a landslide victory.
You might be inclined to not demand a recount out of fear of discovery....... but having someone else do it at least allows you "plausible deniability"....... and we all know Hilary is the queen of that one.
If anything was discovered that showed voter fraud...... she could default to, "It wasnt me, I had accepted the election results and conceded" and then play the victim card.
My personal beliefs are that something fishy did occur during this election. Every where I went for the past year I saw very few "Hilary for President" bumper stickers...but I saw hundreds and hundreds of pro Trump ones.
I saw almost zero "vote Hilary" signs on peoples lawns...... but vote Trumps signs were everywhere.
When Obama was running "Vote Obama" was everywhere, on cars, on signs, on Tshirts..... even on baby clothes. And McCain or Romney was hardly to be seen on anything.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 07:03 AM
link   
He didn't win "enough?" He wants ALL the votes? Sick sick man. He has passed "immature". He is absolutely childlike in his egocentrism. We are in trouble unless he has strong people around him to shut him up and teach him to see beyond himself. Not sure it can be done.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Denoli

There was no landslide dude. He barely squeaked by.
Plus 2 million more votes to Hillary kind of negates any thoughts of landslide.

And he will screw this up .
Mark my words he will.
edit on 11282016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   
And without evidence I say he's exactly right.

I would laugh my butt off if Stein's recount uncovers evidence of illegal votes. If we find evidence in one state that voted Trump, I can only imagine how bad it is in the blue states especially California and NY.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Well we better investigate every single claim then.
No telling how many votes trump paid for.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Where are ATS's Trump crowd to remind everyone that the Electoral vote is the only thing that matters? Methinks Trump should hire one of them to keep him on track.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
He didn't win "enough?" He wants ALL the votes? Sick sick man. He has passed "immature". He is absolutely childlike in his egocentrism. We are in trouble unless he has strong people around him to shut him up and teach him to see beyond himself. Not sure it can be done.

He didn't say anything about it because he won in spite of it but with Hillary backed Stien recount and suggestions of voter fraud he brought it up. That makes him childlike? I think you better sit back and take another look at how your exalted queen operates.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: VinylTyrant

War torn countries in south America?

Must be that damned Mandela effect again.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Zimnydran

I saw hundreds and hundreds of Hillary signs this past season. A road trip up the east coast even in very rural areas showed a large support system for Hillary.
You see what you want to see dude.
I saw signs for Trump around Baltimore but not much elsewhere. Virginia and Delaware were clearly Hillary's territory.

But none of that really matters now does it? What did signs or polls prove?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join