It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multiple UFOs spotted over Turkey

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:
(post by Jay-morris removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko
a reply to: hellobruce

He doesn't even realize what he did. He was asked for unedited video from ST10's channel and he can't provide it.

Sorry, you are just not listening! I dont know how many times i can say it. The footage has been around for a while. The exact same footage has been analysed by skeptics like Oberg ( do you even know who he is?)

The footage has never been in question, whst we are seeing, thats when opinions differ.

But to be bonest, i dont think you know much about the ufo subect

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

Ok, let me slow it down for you. I asked for an unedited video from ST10. You gave me a legit video from a source that doesn't perpetuate hoaxes. Do you really not see how dense you are being?

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

When you jump into the already infected pit of pseudo-science with conjecture that absolutely denies logic, then you deserve what you get. This guy, while certainly enthusiastic about what he comments on, does not know when to shut up and just let people make up their own mind. He manipulates dubious content with extremely dubious commentary, and that is where you just have to hit the X.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

What's more is Jim Oberg would probably say they same thing we are. Ignore ST10 and find the source video, use that.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko
a reply to: charlyv

What's more is Jim Oberg would probably say they same thing we are. Ignore ST10 and find the source video, use that.

Er no, because just like the link i sent you, oberg does not even mention this. He only talks about what he believes we are seeing.

So, that says it all really!

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join