It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multiple UFOs spotted over Turkey

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko
a reply to: Jay-morris

Wrong. All their NASA video is mostly edited clips. That proves you're not watching their channel closely enough. If you want to use NASA video as a source then go find the original NASA video and post it.

What the hell are you talking about! I have watched many of the nasa ufo footage. Not just on that channel, but of other sites, and lso on here. You are talking complete load of rubbish.

Even if they are edited, they still show the same anomalies, be it ice crystals, dust particals or whatever.

The more you post, the more silly you look, so keep on posting

Oh, and i suppose all the nasa photos they post are also edited and stuff added in?

Your ignorance is really showing!

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Elvis_Is_Dead

You don't understand, ST10 is a click bait hoax site purely in it for money.

If you want to use the original source use it. Don't link to ST10.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   

And the more you post the more we realize why you like hoax sites so much. The only one who is ignorant is you as you don't understand why ST10 is a hoax site and not an acceptable source.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   

And the more you post the more we realize why you like hoax sites so much. The only one who is ignorant is you as you don't understand why ST10 is a hoax site and not an acceptable source.

So, there you go ignoring my post. You made a wild claim that there nasa stuff is edited. Clearly you said that hiping you were right, you were wrong.

Did i say i like the hoax site? Did i say that i believe in all the stuff posted on there? That would be very stupid of me to say, considering that alot of the stuff they get is from the public, and thats why its ridicules to make the claim that everything is hoaxed because

1- you have not seen all their episodes
2-you have not analysed, or seen anyone analyse all the stuff sent to them.
3-nasa stuff, and other news stuff they have direct links too.

Also, ignoring my points and making up stuff to serve your beliefs is a stupid thing to do.

Oh, last but not least, bring up the money aspect. If i could make money dedicated a dood portion of my time and effort, i would want to make money too. If you say you would not, then you are lying.

I mean, even debunkers make money from being debunkers, thats no different.

So, if you want to come across as an intelligent debunker

1- stop making stuff up to suit your belief
2- stop putting words in my mouth.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   

You don't understand, ST10 is a click bait hoax site purely in it for money.

If you want to use the original source use it. Don't link to ST10.

Not sure that this would stand up in a court of law, please provide some proof to back up these claims or should we just take your word for it?

I'm guessing you have your own YouTube channel right?

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Show me the unedited NASA footage they have...

You could have went and found an unedited video for us with the amount of effort you put in your long winded yet empty post.

If you want to rot your brain watching the channel go ahead. If you find something you think is legit go find the original source and post it here.
edit on 3-12-2016 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Again, simply looking at the videos proves it. It's not my opinion, it's fact. They perpetuate hoaxes, they even create them.

Prove your friend is in turkey. So far the source is a twitter feed owned by ST10. Give us a source that isn't ST10 and go start a thread.
edit on 3-12-2016 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Show me the unedited NASA footage they have...

You could have went and found an unedited video for us with the amount of effort you put in your long winded yet empty post.

If you want to rot your brain watching the channel go ahead. If you find something you think is legit go find the original source and post it here.

My God! Seriously! Its like trying to talk to a wall. Straight away i have found one here

Regardless of what they are, you think this has been edited?

The nasa footage being edited is not in question. Alot of the nasa footage has been posted on here for debate without Secure teams name on it, and it does not go in the hoax bin.

So, the footage i have just linked. Has that been edited?

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   
twitter.com...

looks like cruising through the atmosphere isn't enough for them anymore.
pun intended.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: jedi_hamster
twitter.com...

looks like cruising through the atmosphere isn't enough for them anymore.
pun intended.

Yeah lol

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   

That's not a video from ST10...its UFO library.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 04:43 AM
link   

That's not a video from ST10...its UFO library.

Finally! My point has been proven! That peice of footage is unedited footage,

Even James oberg (you know him?) Has discussed the footage.

What your post tells me, is you know nothingò about what you are talking about. You try and debunk stuff you know nothing about,.

Alot of the footage that is shown on secure team has been disscussed on here. Those threads never go in the hoax bin becuse they are not hoaxes.

edit on 4-12-2016 by Jay-morris because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-12-2016 by Jay-morris because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 04:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris
Finally! My point has been proven!

What are you babbling about? That was NOT from secureteam10 site.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 05:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: Jay-morris
Finally! My point has been proven!

What are you babbling about? That was NOT from secureteam10 site.

The same exact footage was shown on the channel, but you would not know thst because you are blindly ignorant. Also alot of the the footsge on secure team has been discussed on this webset. Here is an EXAMPLE

As you will see on this thread i linked. The foitage is being discussed by people like oberg. No one is talking about if the footage is real or not. They know its real, just different opinions on what it is.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Jay Morris why do you even bother?
They are almost robotic like in their thinking.
They don't even realize how bad this makes them look.

I had the same issues here.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 05:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueMessiah
Jay Morris why do you even bother?
They are almost robotic like in their thinking.
They don't even realize how bad this makes them look.

I had the same issues here.

Yeah, i should not waste my time on oeople who are absolutely clueless armchair debunkers

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 06:21 AM
link   

a reply to: micpsi

HAHAHAHHA. OK. We will never take you seriously ever then.

www.youtube.com... - Hoax

I could go on, but I don't need to. If you aren't smart enough to recognize a hoax site when you see one then maybe this isn't the site for you. Hoaxes WILL be denied. Don't come to this site, full of smart people, and act like you can't even use your sense of reason. The motto of this site is deny ignorance, and people who can't see ST10 for what it is are ignorant.

Surely you can see that in the first link that you provided, the title of the video is '....secret hologram test?' Notice the question mark (this is included in most of the videos that ST10 post) It is asking a question of the viewer and not stating that it is real or a hoax. These videos are sent in from members of the public. Please explain to me how this is different to the countless dubious threads posted here on ATS including the embarrassing 2012 debacle, the Mandela effect, David Ike's (AKA The son of God) reptillian people and many many more. Once again, should ATS be classed as a hoax site because it allows members of the general public, some who may or may not be suffering from some form of mental health issue to post threads here from time to time?

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Sorry you like hoax channels.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

He doesn't even realize what he did. He was asked for unedited video from ST10's channel and he can't provide it.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Surely you can see that a question mark is not even needed on those. They are obvious hoaxes. Surely you can see that the owners of the channel put up obvious hoaxes to draw in traffic. Surely you can see that most of their videos employ CGI, after effects, etc..

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join