It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multiple UFOs spotted over Turkey

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 04:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko
a reply to: Jay-morris

It is a hoax channel. The videos on it are the proof. If you liked the channel as a source for UFO info, find one that's not dishonest.

Again, people are saying the same thing on here, that its a hoax channel, without even backing it up. To be a hoax channel, then the channel themselves must be taking all the videos and foitage, and manipulating them themselves, which there is absolutly no evidence they are doing.

So, if they are getting all their photos and videos from other people, how can they be a hoax channel?

They post stuff, and people can make their own decisions.

But please, give me more than just saying "its a hoax channel"

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 08:27 AM
link   

The channel itself is proof, what aren't you understanding? Any smart person can watch half the videos, understand immediately what they are and yet that channel tries to pass planets, reflections, balloons etc as proof of aliens.

The channel is auto hoax binned for a reason.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   
The problem with some here at ATS is that you cannot distinguish between PROVEN hoax, which justifiably sends a story to the hoax bin, and knee-jerk reaction based upon opinion/personal assessment of the source of the story, which may be wrong - at least in some cases. It is totally wrong to label a claim as a hoax merely because YOU happen to disapprove of its provenance. That's for US to assess, not a single individual (otherwise what is the point of having a forum in the first place?). Especially when such instant, undemocratic dismissal ignores the wealth of ostensible support coming in from all over the internet from individuals who claimed to witness the UFOs.

How about denying bias as well as ignorance, ATS?

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   

The channel itself is proof, what aren't you understanding? Any smart person can watch half the videos, understand immediately what they are and yet that channel tries to pass planets, reflections, balloons etc as proof of aliens.

But the 'reason' is based upon the OPINIONS of a minority about the reputation of a website, not on scientific facts. Has ATS become a religious organisation that decides a priori who the heretics or disinformers are and discredits a story merely on what a FEW in it have judged (perhaps wrongly in some cases)?

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: micpsi

HAHAHAHHA. OK. We will never take you seriously ever then.

www.youtube.com... - Hoax

I could go on, but I don't need to. If you aren't smart enough to recognize a hoax site when you see one then maybe this isn't the site for you. Hoaxes WILL be denied. Don't come to this site, full of smart people, and act like you can't even use your sense of reason. The motto of this site is deny ignorance, and people who can't see ST10 for what it is are ignorant.
edit on 2-12-2016 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   

How is it proof? They just post what people send them, and then its up to you to believe if its real or a hoax or whatever. Its all about opinions. But claiming everything they post is a hoax is stupid.

We might as well put all ufo photos and movies that gets posted on ATS straight into the hoax bin.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   

a reply to: micpsi

HAHAHAHHA. OK. We will never take you seriously ever then.

I could go on, but I don't need to. If you aren't smart enough to recognize a hoax site when you see one then maybe this isn't the site for you. Hoaxes WILL be denied. Don't come to this site, full of smart people, and act like you can't even use your sense of reason. The motto of this site is deny ignorance, and people who can't see ST10 for what it is are ignorant.

First things first! I hate debunkers debunking because somehow they think that makes them smart

Second, read what I said. Off course there will be hoaxes in there, but that does not make them hoaxers, and that does not make everything they post a hoax!

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   

I just proved in my last post why it's a known hoax site. They have a dozen hoax videos on their first page. Get out of here with your ignorance.

So again. EVERYTHING THEY POST IS A HOAX.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Yes it does, and you are ignorant for thinking otherwise.

Their sole purpose is to make money off ignorant people like you with click bait.
edit on 2-12-2016 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Yes it does, and you are ignorant for thinking otherwise.

Their sole purpose is to make money off ignorant people like you with click bait.

When did I ever say that I believed all the footage on the channel? You are simply not listening! Posting a few pieces of footage, that very well could be hoaxes, does not make the channel a hoax channel, as they get all their stuff from the public, or nasa footage.

Please listen to what I write!

If you put all footage/photos from this channel straight into the hoax bin, then why is the same not done with photos and footage posted from other sources on on ats?

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Because ST10 is a hoax channel. If other sources are hoaxers as well they probably get binned. There are plenty of sources that do NOT get binned. I am listening to you just fine, the problem is you don't hear yourself.

Perpetuating known hoaxes is what ST10 does. I am sorry you fall for it.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Because ST10 is a hoax channel. If other sources are hoaxers as well they probably get binned. There are plenty of sources that do NOT get binned. I am listening to you just fine, the problem is you don't hear yourself.

Perpetuating known hoaxes is what ST10 does. I am sorry you fall for it.

My God! You talk about ignorance, but you are ignoring everything I say, and putting words in my mouth. When did I ever say that I believe everything on the channel? Please post where I said that?

So, you call everything on the channel hoaxes. Have you analysed all the stuff the public has sent them? I am sure you must have because you said they are all hoaxes.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Show me a video that isn't a hoax. You don't even realize how you sound.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Show me a video that isn't a hoax. You don't even realize how you sound.

This statement, right here tells me you have not even really looked at the channel, so everything you said is invalid.

For one, alot of the stuff they post is nasa footage and photos. So, straight of the bat, these are not hoaxes, it comes down to opinions.

They also post stuff from the public. This can be a small dot in the sky, to define crafts. Off course alot of the stuff from the public may very well be hoaxed, and alot i have seen is too good to be true.

The only thing i would say about this channel, is they post everything. Even post stuff that i heard about before it went on the channel.

Its obvious that you have not looked at the channel, so even you saying its all hoaxes shows your ignorance. I would love to read other stuff you have wrote about the ufo subject. I am thinking its not much.

So, i eill say it again! The channel is not a hoax channel because they are not hoaxing anything. They are posting stuff and people make their own minds up. Exactly how its done on ATS.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 03:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris
For one, alot of the stuff they post is nasa footage and photos. So, straight of the bat, these are not hoaxes, it comes down to opinions.

So show a unedited NASA video that they have posted....

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 04:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: Jay-morris

So show a unedited NASA video that they have posted....

I am out with my daughter so cant.

But what i will say is this. All the nasa stuff i have seen on there has given a direct link. So, unless they are going onto the nasa webite or archives and manipulating it from there, which is very unlikely,. Then they are untouched.

There is always a link to the oringional footage.

But, if you watched, then you would know this

Again, pure ignorance!

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 04:18 AM
link   
I've been a member here for years and I'm trying to think of a conspiracy theory that was ever proven as a fact. To be honest, none come to mind. Does that mean ATS are a hoax site? The channel your referring to simply offers videos up for discussion which is no different than people posting threads for discussion here. Me thinks there is a bit of jealousy going on here. Little man syndrome!

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Keeping in line with the thread, I have friends in Turkey and can tell you that these sightings were seen right across the country with multiple witnesses. Perhaps it was a military exercise or an elaborate hoax, but shouldn't you prove that it's a hoax before putting it in the hoax bin? Should all posts be marked as hoax by default on ATS before otherwise being proven fact?

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 04:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Elvis_Is_Dead
I've been a member here for years and I'm trying to think of a conspiracy theory that was ever proven as a fact. To be honest, none come to mind. Does that mean ATS are a hoax site? The channel your referring to simply offers videos up for discussion which is no different than people posting threads for discussion here. Me thinks there is a bit of jealousy going on here. Little man syndrome!

Excactly!

Thats what i am trying to say. You dont have to belive everything they post, just like on ATS.

But people are calling this a hoax channel, which is not true.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Wrong. All their NASA video is mostly edited clips. That proves you're not watching their channel closely enough. If you want to use NASA video as a source then go find the original NASA video and post it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join