It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychological terror

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I thought of this great idea while taking a "Number 2" on the "john".

Wanna hear it? Well here goes...

Bush and friends should make a movie degrading "muslims" and "mullahs" and really show how these people commit human rights violations and beat and rape their women on a daily basis. Also a good part would be how they applaud the good deeds of "suicide bombers" against Israel and how most "islams" applauded and thanked "Allah" for the 9/11 attacks. I think it would really show these people for who they really are: cowards, liars, and rapers. The movie would "wake up" alot of "liberals" after being thorougly brain washed by Michael "Twinkie" Moore's Farenheit 911.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 03:34 PM
link   
How did your view of the world become so tainted with hatred?

How many people of the Islamic faith have you met?

On what mythology do you base your sweeeping generalizations?

Good luck with your ideas for covering the thoughts and feelings of "most" "Islams". Does your hate speech really belong here?

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 03:40 PM
link   
How can someone hate a whole group of people, many of the being people they have never met. And even if you select a few people who do wrong from one group; you have to understand that they are human and all humans make mistakes.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrRobertCamp
The movie would "wake up" alot of "liberals" after being thorougly brain washed by Michael "Twinkie" Moore's Farenheit 911.

Here is another sterotype in your statement. You would be better off just not to assume anything about anyone.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 03:43 PM
link   

The 9/11 attacks will really changed my viewpoint about muslims and I must admit that I do have "ill" feelings toward them, but like you said all muslims aren't bad. However, a good majority of them are and and pray to "Allah" for the "destruction" of Israel and the American "infidel".

I'm just one guy in here with "conservative" viewpoints in an ocean of "liberals" who think we should "talk" with the terrorists.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 03:45 PM
link   

The 9/11 attacks will really changed my viewpoint about muslims and I must admit that I do have "ill" feelings toward them, but like you said all muslims aren't bad. However, a good majority of them are and and pray to "Allah" for the "destruction" of Israel and the American "infidel".

I'm just one guy in here with "conservative" viewpoints in an ocean of "liberals" who think we should "talk" with the terrorists.

No the majority of Muslims are not like that. The majority are wonderful loving people. You have it the wrong way round.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 03:49 PM
link   
One hate filled act will only lead to another hate filled act. Unless someone has enough foresight to forgive and stop the cycle.

Sep

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Styki
One hate filled act will only lead to another hate filled act. Unless someone has enough foresight to forgive and stop the cycle.

You have voted Styki for the Way Above Top Secret award. Very well said.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 05:21 PM
link   

I thought of this great idea while taking a "Number 2" on the "john".

You should have flushed afterwards. IMHO your rhetoric stinks.

How many muslims did you say you know? Well, I suppose I shouldn't be surprised considering your avatar (nothing against Jews and Israelites, just the hateful ones).

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kriz_4No the majority of Muslims are not like that. The majority are wonderful loving people. You have it the wrong way round.

Actually, as reported by an expert on Islam recently on C2C AM, the researcher has many close connections in the Muslim world around the world.

I forget if the secretly atheist Muslim was the one he started with or another--he was talking to one of his contacts and inquired what the--let's say--the secretly atheist Muslim (his family would kill him if they knew he was an atheist)

The researcher asked the atheist of Muslim background how many Muslims the atheist Muslim would estimate to be actively or complicitly supportive of the Jihadi's or a Jihadi themselves.

The researcher suggested 10%?

The Muslim said OH, NO!

The researcher expected the Muslim to say 5% or some such.

Instead, he said 70%

The researcher was shocked. So, he contacted most of his other Muslim contacts around the world and asked the same question. They ALL essentially confirmed the 70% estimate.

In large gatherings of Muslims in the USA when 911 happened, what percentage of them cheered enthusiastically if not wildly? In many cases, near 100%

Uhhhhhh, Houston, We have a problem.

new topics

top topics

join