It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

While British members have been here criticizing "wildman" Trump, did you know...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Power_Semi
I'm a British member and I think Trump is Awesome. I think America is awesome.

Then again I did vote Brexit, and I did vote UKIP, and so I am seen here as a racist, bigoted, unitelligent, uneducated monster.

Wrong on all counts, except maybe the monster, but it's ironically those who vote against the status quo who are THE MOST intelligent and educated, certainly the most autodidactic - thinking outside the box and learning what is really important, not what the puppet masters tell you is important.

If the left didn't have double standards, they would have no standards.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 03:29 AM
link   
a reply to: mikegrouchy

Almost every member of the UN Security council is already active in Syria. That only leaves France. What is France up to right now?

France is there too. All bases covered.

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
French just blew the # outta some bad guys outside Raqqah!
The French Army blowing up #ISIS in #Raqqah , Good Job guys!

I think they may have used a Javelin missile.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 03:43 AM
link   
... that

.... that seems like ... over kill.

So surreal that I wake up, log on, find my four day old thread bumped, and then watch people die in a little video window. They that live by the sword, die by the sword. Heavenly Father I humbly pray for you vengeance, not my own.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 03:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
I think they may have used a Javelin missile.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 03:50 AM
link   
November 29th, 2016

Russia has again blocked any UN action over the Assad regime’s chemical weapons attacks.

France and Britain are pressing for a resolution authorizing sanctions on anyone using the weapons, but Russian Ambassador Vitaly Churkin said on Tuesday that the initiative was a “misplaced effort”.

A formal inquiry by the UN and the Organization for the Prohibition of chemical weapons has found that regime forces were responsible for four chlorine gas attacks since spring 2014, while Islamic State fighters have used mustard gas.

Churkin maintained that there is “just not enough material proof to do anything”.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Car bombs are coming to Europe.

As Mosul falls the fighters are shifting their focus to softer targets in the EU.

n a report, titled "Changes in Modus Operandi of IS revisited" published on Friday, 2 December, the centre also highlighted the threats IS (Daesh) poses to the European Union and how the bloc members can prepare for future terror attacks.

ib times uk /

I remember about a month ago they started loading up tons of explosives onto trucks and using a suicide driver to steer it. It is their form of a ground drone, or almost robotic combat system. Though the military abbreviation for it is VBIED for vehicle borne improvised explosive device.

dhs / vehicle bourne improvised explosive device detection (VBIED) PDF
May 4, 2009
Version 1.0

edit on 2-12-2016 by mikegrouchy because: grammar

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 04:12 AM
link   

So, I guess the reason the explosion was so massive is that the vehicle was loaded with explosives.
One suicide bomber down.

Hosted on his own petard.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 05:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: mikegrouchy

So, I guess the reason the explosion was so massive is that the vehicle was loaded with explosives.
One suicide bomber down.

Hosted on his own petard.

Nope direct hit with a mortar that was one hell of a shot. The reason it looked so big is the mortar hit the roof of the car exploded downward first this caused dirt and whats left of the vehicle to be pushed out instead of up. Seen something like it in Afghanistan but it wasn't a moving target.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Nope direct hit with a mortar that was one hell of a shot. The reason it looked so big is the mortar hit the roof of the car exploded downward first this caused dirt and whats left of the vehicle to be pushed out instead of up. Seen something like it in Afghanistan but it wasn't a moving target.

Thanks for the correction.

Mortar.

Direct hit on a moving target.

Seems incredible. New laser guided and timed, or just French mastery?

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

I don't think it was a mortar. A mortar sounds different . Mortars have that instant thunk sound when they leave the tube. This thing went all like pssshhhheewww and then came down like a rocket.

Sure powderized those kamikaze bastards but good either way though!

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join