It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

While British members have been here criticizing "wildman" Trump, did you know...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: mikegrouchy

I'm British and I was always for Trump. The simple fact that he wants to ally with Russia sealed it for me. The Democrats want WW3 and I'm not feeling like being vaporized right now.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: sophie87
off topic
that photo with Andrew Burns looks photoshopped

What is it with some people and claims of photo shop? Are you happy with the following images taken at the hand over ceremony?

US Navy Gallery Link

Why on earth would they not have an informal image taken of them shaking hands?

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 01:39 AM
link   
This one didn't! I support TRUMP and think he will be a good POTUS and do a good job. History has proven that politicians can't hack the job and get f.ck all done of any value to the people! Go TRUMPINATER!

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Suggestions? Ok.

If Trump wants the terror war to end, he must first cease any and all drone programs, bombing runs, and any collateral heavy methodology being applied to the task of removing them from the world. Bring all the troops home, keep them there for a long time. Meanwhile, he must also cut off the funding and support for "rebel groups" which is a euphemism for funding and supplying IS by the back door. He must have the private figures who continue to fund these groups in order to bulk out arms sales, arrested, tried for treason, then summarily chucked down a deep hole from which escape is impossible.

If he wants poverty in the US to end, he must insist that any company of significant scale pay its workers a living wage, from McDonalds to Microsoft, it matters not. Anyone having a job with a successful company must be able to afford their living on the wage from that job, no matter how apparently lowly that work might be. Luxury can still be attained by moving up the job ladder, but the first rung should guarantee a living at the least. And do not take my word for it. Nick Hanauer, a Seattle billionaire has been advocating for this for quite some time, and has placed all his employees in all of his businesses, in exactly that position already.

Bring about a taxation funded healthcare system, which never asks service users to pay a bill, because all bills are covered by the state unless the surgery is not only cosmetic, but has no medical cause, for example, no one should be paying for skin grafts after a fire, but anyone just getting a "boob job" should pay for it.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 02:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

I'm British and I was always for Trump. The simple fact that he wants to ally with Russia sealed it for me. The Democrats want WW3 and I'm not feeling like being vaporized right now.

Amazing how that worked out , huh ?

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 04:00 AM
link   

There are actual genocides happening out there, and we the common American need you Brits to wake up

The genocides (if they're happening) are as a direct result of the US/NATO expansion into Russia's zone of influence.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 04:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

The United States is $18 trillion in debt

Just print more money...the US always comes up with money to bail out Bankers and keep the MIC in business.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 04:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Sorry to burst your bubble but we Brits spent years trying to weed out the arseholes in politics, trying to pick a winner.. Thatcher, Blair, Cameron and now May....we are as clueless as you lot in picking the right guy....

Like the USA, you haven't had much success weeding out the paedophile's either

en.wikipedia.org...
"Westminster paedophile dossier"

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

You people are clueless - the trillion's in debt will never be repaid - it's the same old game by the Rothschild's; perpetual debt.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 04:17 AM
link   

One is a talking moving head..the other "Jezu Ufam Tobie" come's up in google as a Polish Jesus.

Wait a minute, I though Jesus hung around Jerusalem?

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Archonic

I presume you mean Theresa May or K(H)ill Clinton?

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Not quite sure where you are going with this thread but the vast majority of people I know were hoping Trump would win and that was for various reasons. Clinton is a warmonger, a liar and a criminal.

Time will only tell if Trump was just saying the right things during the election, if he will change the ill fated course of US foreign policy, or if he is just another front man for the people really at the helm.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Yes , more Vague Indeed..........

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

The United States is $18 trillion in debt. We can't afford to help everybody else.
The world will just have to fix their own problems.

Lol, I love it when I see ill thought out comments like this.

This would make so much more sense if there were some kind of open invitation out there for the US government to go around poking its nose into other peoples business. There isn't! The political elite that control the US only ever get involved when there's resources up for grabs, end of story.

The usual method is >
1. incite civil unrest in said nation
2. use the media to portray the current regime in a bad light
3. send the boys in
4. secure the resources for the elites

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Dear Mr MikeGrouchy, I and my friends are average Brits and we don't give a flying fu** who you voted in or what he does ,as long as he don't come trying to tell us what to do. If so then he can go *********.
And as for intelligence, if you cretins voted in an actor (a certain Mr Regan) for president Then I wouldn't have much faith in your choice now. Thank you very much. Crayzeed.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   
you know I'm on the fence with Trump, but one thing that shocked me recently and no doubt a lot of you guys noticed this as well. After Donald Trump met Obama he seemed to have fear in his eyes. I hope he does well, However and Obama does''t have any unfinished business especialy concerning Russia, because I really do not think were out the woods yet concerning Obama/Russia
edit on 28-11-2016 by northwestuk because: miss spel

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: northwestuk
you know I'm on the fence with Trump, but one thing that shocked me recently and no doubt a lot of you guys noticed this as well. After Donald Trump met Obama he seemed to have fear in his eyes. I hope he does well, However and Obama doesnt have any unfinished business specialy concerning Russia, because I really do not think were out the woods yet concerning Obama?Russia

That's easy to figure out.
What was the very next executive order issued by President Obama after his meeting with Trump?

EO 13748: Establishing a Community Solutions Council

Membership of the council:
    (i) the Secretary of State;

(ii) the Secretary of the Treasury;

(iii) the Secretary of Defense;

(iv) the Attorney General;

(v) the Secretary of the Interior;

(vi) the Secretary of Agriculture;

(vii) the Secretary of Commerce;

(viii) the Secretary of Labor;

(ix) the Secretary of Health and Human Services;

(x) the Secretary of Housing and Urban Development;

(xi) the Secretary of Transportation;

(xii) the Secretary of Energy;

(xiii) the Secretary of Education;

(xiv) the Secretary of Veterans Affairs;

(xvi) the Administrator of the Environmental Protection Agency;

(xvii) the Administrator of General Services;

(xviii) the Administrator of the Small Business Administration;

(xix) the Chief Executive Officer of the Corporation for National and Community Service;

(xx) the Chairperson of the National Endowment for the Arts;

(xxi) the Director of the Institute for Museum and Library Services;

(xxii) the Federal Co-Chair of the Delta Regional Authority;

(xxiii) the Federal Co-Chair of the Appalachian Regional Commission;

(xxiv) the Director of the Office of Personnel Management;

(xxv) the Director of the Office of Management and Budget;

(xxvi) the Chair of the Council of Economic Advisers;

(xxvii) the Assistant to the President for Intergovernmental Affairs and Public Engagement;

(xxviii) the Assistant to the President and Cabinet Secretary;

(xxix) the Assistant to the President for Economic Policy and Director of the National Economic Council;

(xxx) the Chair of the Council on Environmental Quality;

(xxxi) the Director of the Office of Science and Technology Policy;

(xxxii) the Assistant to the President and Chief Technology Officer;

(xxxiii) the Administrator of the United States Digital Service; and

(xxxiv) other officials, as the Co-Chairs may designate or invite to participate.

Modern America is less civilized than the wild west. Our communities are destroyed. Everyone is a stranger. Most children don't know what parents (plural) are.

Here is a quote from his executive order.

"Place is a strong determinant of opportunity and well-being. Research shows that the neighborhood in which a child grows up impacts his or her odds of going to college, enjoying good health, and obtaining a lifetime of economic opportunities."

Apparently the attempt to resurrect culture requires 33 cabinet members, spanning the entire scope of government, and facing zero help from the press.

whitehouse . gov / executive order 13748

Mike Grouchy

edit on 28-11-2016 by mikegrouchy because: link

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
Dear Mr MikeGrouchy, I and my friends are average Brits and we don't give a flying fu** who you voted in or what he does ,as long as he don't come trying to tell us what to do. If so then he can go *********.
And as for intelligence, if you cretins voted in an actor (a certain Mr Regan) for president Then I wouldn't have much faith in your choice now. Thank you very much. Crayzeed.

Strong, yet acceptable words.
Thank you for that.

One minor clarification though.

The people who voted for Reagan, that are still alive, voted for Hillary.

Mike Grouchy

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   
spam removed by staff
edit on 11/28/2016 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I'm a British member and I think Trump is Awesome. I think America is awesome.

Then again I did vote Brexit, and I did vote UKIP, and so I am seen here as a racist, bigoted, unitelligent, uneducated monster.

Wrong on all counts, except maybe the monster, but it's ironically those who vote against the status quo who are THE MOST intelligent and educated, certainly the most autodidactic - thinking outside the box and learning what is really important, not what the puppet masters tell you is important.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join