It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Jill Stein, The Red Shift, and Civil Unrest

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I have been curious as to the true motives for an election recount in Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania.

This is the Green Party's explanation:

Stein is seeking the recount because of concerns about differences between the votes and exit polls, as well as worries of tampering with voting machines.

USA Today

The article also discusses the fact that in some of those states, there is no paper trail, so hand counting the ballots is impossible. I don't think the motive is to actually get Hillary in the WH. It's more likely the motive is to reveal voter fraud that got Trump elected, and stir civil unrest among the already disenfranchised left.

Hillary Clinton's margin of victory in the 2016 vote count continues to climb, at this point well over a million. But her impending defeat in the Electoral College comes with familiar signs that the election was stripped and flipped. These indicators include the realities of pre- and post-election polling; the massive stripping of primarily black, Hispanic and Asian-American voters from computer generated registration rolls mostly maintained by private partisan companies; unverifiable "black box" electronic voting machines and central tabulators, also mostly manufactured and maintained by private corporations, and much more. Were this election held in any other country, the US State Department and independent monitors from around the world would denounce it as a fraud, and contemplate international intervention.

AlterNet

This is something to consider.

The MSM and the Obama administration touts the narrative that there was no hackers tampering with the election process. This is most likely true, because those machines don't need to be hacked if they are already pre-programmed to shift the election to a certain candidate.

Enter the Red Shift.

[my guess is Trump understood the rigging machinery was rigged in his favor. It's a common tactic to accuse one's opponents of the crime one is planning, a form of psychological projection.]

If voting machines also shifted three Senate races - ranging from the very good Russ Feingold (only Senator to vote against the USA PATRIOT Act) to the awful Katie McGinty in Pennsylvania (who presided over pro-pollution policies while director of the White House Council on Environmental Quality from 1993 - 2001) - then the Democrats won majority control of the Senate, even though they don't dare challenge the rigged results.

Oil Empire

The poll were off, not just a little off, but way off. This election recount is a dead end for getting Hillary into office, but it does serve a purpose.

What do people suppose if election fraud is found, that tilted the election in Trump's favor? How do you think an already enraged left will react?

The left will be given proof that 'Trump is not their president', that the 'elections are rigged', and there is nothing they can do about it; except violence. As these leftist useful idiots have already demonstrated their propensity for violent action, this will be the final straw. Massive civil unrest, violence like we have not seen before, and all the machinations already waiting for just the excuse for a total police state.

The Right will declare these recounts to be fake, and the solution for quelling the widespread domestic unrest from the left will already be written out, just like the Patriot Act. The Law and Order candidate will have no other choice, and will be supported wholeheartedly by the Right.

I tell you, the elections are rigged, folks.

-Donald Trump

I believe him.

It's part of the plan, anyone believing either candidate was somehow not in on the deception process is utterly naive. Trump would never have gotten as far as he did, unless he was an integral part of the plan. He is the pacifier of the right, who's growing discontent with the system would become problematic if allowed to continue.

Weimar America just ended.

Oil Empire

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

In the spirit of full disclosure, I would never vote for Jill in the future even if this re-count nonsense ever took place.

That being said.... all I need to know is that she (allegedly she... without any other influence) is calling for recounts in three "close" states won by Trump.

If she expects me to sincerely believe that she is sincere in her desire for a true and fair election... why not push for recounts in states that were close yet won by Hillary...?

New Hampshire: Won by Clinton by about 2,700 votes

Nevada: Won by Clinton by about 26,000 votes

Maine: Won by Clinton by about 20,000 votes

No, Jill Stein is not to be taken seriously in my estimation. She has sold her soul to some sort of devil out there.

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   
You know what? Call me naive but I sincerely believe Trump ran a clean campaign. I think he went into election night with his fingers crossed just like we all did. Why is anyone having a hard time believing the American people DONT WANT ANOTHER CLINTON IN THE WHITE HOUSE??

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Voiceofthemajority

I also dont believe he had the machines rigged. The reason the polls were skewed is due to sampling issues, and flat out lies by the media trying to suppress voter turnout by saying Trump had zero chance. If by some stretch of the imagination it is PROVEN, not just alleged, that Trump stole votes or tampered with the election process, then some sort of action must be taken to fix it. Whether that be a revote, or awarding the state where it was found to Hillary.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Lets see, millions of illegal voters, a sitting 2 term potus, with EOs and a lot of power/control on the fed side, Soros, Jarrett, etc, and Trump rigged the election? HRC the victim? man are we in the crap. what are your predictions for the events on Jan 20?

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: eluryh22

I must not have been very clear.

Her motives are part of the objective of stirring civil unrest among the already volatile left.

Does that help?
edit on 27-11-2016 by GodEmperor because: volatile

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: teslahowitzer

Read the OP, that may help.

The poll were off, not just a little off, but way off. This election recount is a dead end for getting Hillary into office, but it does serve a purpose. What do people suppose if election fraud is found, that tilted the election in Trump's favor? How do you think an already enraged left will react?

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor I agree 100%, interesting days ahead.....

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   

If the point of her "recount" is to sew the seeds of more civil unrest, then she is even more despicable than I first thought.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Turn off the blinders, if TPTB wanted Hillary in office, the elections would be rigged in that fashion.

Over the years, the two billionaires have had tabloid-friendly professional dealings, teaming up to build one of North America’s most recognizable skyscrapers—and shared billing on a lawsuit over the sale of the most expensive building in New York City. The two billionaires even palled around one Christmas Eve.

In 2004, Soros lent Trump a cool $160 million to help with the construction of Trump International Hotel & Tower in Chicago

Daily Beast

It's mind boggling these responses. What good is having only one candidate in the bag? TPTB want guarantees, not 50/50 shots.
edit on 27-11-2016 by GodEmperor because: quote

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: GodEmperor

Her motives are part of the objective of stirring civil unrest among the already volatile left.

Does that help?

Agreed. Steingate is another well-paid Clinton puppet designed to try and draw the undecided vote from Trump

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: annoyedpharmacist

That's the only logical explanation for a recount.

There is no possible way to get Hillary in office, all three states would be required to go to Hillary, and PA is virtually an impossibility. The only purpose it serves is to grow the already unstable anti-Trump protesters into full scale rioting. Hopefully I'm way off base on this, but think if Hillary had won, and Gary Johnson had challenged a recount; the result would be the same if evidence of widespread fraud were found and she still went into office.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   

In PA, where I am, I think they require some sort of evidence that there were abnormalities or out an out fraud for a recount to be allowed. That said, someone linked to a story earlier where the state AG raided a Democrat precinct in Delaware country near Philly because of a tip of some sort of voter fraud......havent seen anything on the news about it here tho.

so basically, yeah, the chance of her getting a recount in PA is almost nil. Also, MI is certifying the results tomorrow afternoon. Once it is certified, all else is moot for flipping the results.

I just cant wrap my mind around doing all this to seed more discord.........I mean, it is pretty bad out there already. What could be the endgame there? Get martial law declared? Get things to be so bad, that no Rep will get elected ever again?

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: GodEmperor

Does that help?

I read you loud and clear.

My point is that Stein has been a non-player overall.... and this current display only solidifies that. Are there some legions of morons out there who are so easily swayed? Yes, unfortunately. But those tend to be the same people that don't bother to vote then go out and riot... oh, I mean... protest.

Anyone with a shred of a thinking mind sees her for exactly what she is.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: annoyedpharmacist

What could be the endgame there? Get martial law declared?

You got the jist of it.

It would be a beautiful play by the globalists. People thinking the globalists had suffered a massive blow with Trump's election win, when in fact it was exactly the desired outcome.

This may very well be the end result of decades of preparation, we didn't foil the plan, we fell right into it.
edit on 27-11-2016 by GodEmperor because: grammar

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   

those tend to be the same people that don't bother to vote then go out and riot..

Now you're catching on.

Problem. Reaction. Solution.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Looks like PA might still be in play.

In addition to the costs of a recount, we also need to find at least three voters in each election district willing to submit an affadavit to their county board of elections requesting a recount. We will be working with our legal team to develop the affadavit language to send to those willing to do so.

www.jill2016.com...

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   

" more likely the motive is to reveal voter fraud that got Trump elected, and stir civil unrest among the already disenfranchised left. "

That is the Most Absurd statement I have ever read here on ATS . There Was Absolutely No Alleged Voter Fraud in Mr. Trump's Favor . Where do you come off saying something so Untruthful as that ? Hillary on the other hand had More than Likely Received over 3 Million Fraudulent Votes in this Election .
edit on 27-11-2016 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   

some polls were off. some were not. internal polls told trump he had a shot in the rust belt, see his last week of campaigning.

If you want to explore oversampling in the polls there is plenty on ATS. I dissected 1 poll myself.
in one in AZ with hillary up 6 points, dems were oversampled by 20 points, bachelors degree and higher were sampled at double the rate of population for starters.
quite a few polls companies were taking money from dem superpacs
it goes on.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Let get something clear, in order for Clintons proxy Jill Stein get a recount, she have to prove of voters fraud,

So far she have none.

Now let say that one of the states will take her dirty money and do a recount, it still will not change the results, is more behind the recount that meet the eye.

She wants to drag the whole issue way pass the Presidential inauguration, but that is wishful thinking, because is not going to happen.

I bet that from the 3 states in recount question, only one will go for it.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join