It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rediscovered 2008 Article - DC Official: Outdoor Seats At Comet Ping Pong Will Mean Rape and Murder

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: gmoneystunt

originally posted by: tigertatzen
a reply to: gmoneystunt

Murders and rapes being pointed out in 2008. The more you investigate, the more you find. Its getting harder to deny Pizzagate. 

What exactly is it that you think you found? A pompous commissioner fear mongering over some ridiculous idea that allowing a pizza place to remain open late would increase the crime rate--specifically murder and rape--in their area like he alleges it did in another neighborhood back in 2008? How did you manage to dredge that up and somehow think it pertains in any way to this ridiculous "pizzagate" sideshow?

Your own source blatantly and clearly states the precise reasoning that this commissioner was using as a basis for restricting business hours, and that reason was his personal opinion that late business hours with outdoor seating would encourage violent crime. That's it. No pedophiles, no murdered people, no secret pizza code words or child trafficking or rape or emails...absolutely zero connection to that whatsoever.

You need to pick a topic here, because the two sources in the OP are completely unrelated, and any connection between them is simply imaginary. Your OP source material could not possibly make that more clear.

What I found? A DC commissioner said that the owner of Comet Pizza is blatantly allowing his restaurant to turn into a haven for rape and murder. Even after knowing they are already in a dangerous neighborhood. I don't need you to go on to explain what the article says. Unrelated sources? Is pizzagate not about rape and murder??

That's not what you found. At all. In any way, shape, or form.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Murders and rapes being pointed out in 2008. The more you investigate, the more you find. Its getting harder to deny Pizzagate. 

What exactly is it that you think you found? A pompous commissioner fear mongering over some ridiculous idea that allowing a pizza place to remain open late would increase the crime rate--specifically murder and rape--in their area like he alleges it did in another neighborhood back in 2008? How did you manage to dredge that up and somehow think it pertains in any way to this ridiculous "pizzagate" sideshow?

Your own source blatantly and clearly states the precise reasoning that this commissioner was using as a basis for restricting business hours, and that reason was his personal opinion that late business hours with outdoor seating would encourage violent crime. That's it. No pedophiles, no murdered people, no secret pizza code words or child trafficking or rape or emails...absolutely zero connection to that whatsoever.

You need to pick a topic here, because the two sources in the OP are completely unrelated, and any connection between them is simply imaginary. Your OP source material could not possibly make that more clear.

What I found? A DC commissioner said that the owner of Comet Pizza is blatantly allowing his restaurant to turn into a haven for rape and murder. Even after knowing they are already in a dangerous neighborhood. I don't need you to go on to explain what the article says. Unrelated sources? Is pizzagate not about rape and murder??

See and this is what happens in witch hunts soon everything proves there belief. I'm seriously wondering if people have just lost the ability to even use critical thinking anymore. I see confirmation bias everywhere in the media on the web and even in people you talk to. I guess having three majors in science I was always trained to look at what the data tells you not what you believe to be happening. So maybe I just recognize it more than most I don't know. But like with Pizza gate they find some random fact then try there best to somehow link the two together. Reminds me of six degrees of separation. For those that don't know that says that using your friends and who they know you are six introductions away from meeting anyone on the planet. But more importantly it means that I could tie any two people together by just the friends they have. Now obviously just the fact alone can lead people to assume there is connections that may not exist but look like they do. Well this guy is friends with this guy and he knows so and so and his father worked for this known pedophile. When you allow yourself to link any two events without setting parameters you can make anything seem related to anything else.

What people need to do is step back and look at the evidence and ask yourself would it even be considered in a court of law. And remember if you believe something to be true your mind will always make correlations to back up your belief. In science you have to work really hard to make sure you aren't getting the results you wanted in an experiment because you made connections which aren't there. .
edit on 11/28/16 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Lulz. So weird how the only response you can muster is a lame attempt at scornful derision.

Sorry that living the in the D.C. area in 2008 allowed me to call you on your "pointing out murders and rapes" spin game.

I like how you call it a spin game. Did the article point out that a DC Official: Outdoor Seats At Comet Ping Pong Will Mean Rape and Murder? Are you having a tough time understanding the context of this thread?

Nope..not what the Comissioner was going for at all.

You left out the part where he says it will become like another neighborhood that has seen a lot of crime..not nearly the same thing as saying "Outdoor Seats At Comet Ping Pong Will Mean Rape and Murder"
edit on 28-11-2016 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 07:14 AM
link   
just a rhetorical question - was outdoor seating at comet pingpong ever permitted ?

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 07:27 AM
link   
2nd thread today I can't make heads or tails of.

lol.

dragonridr's post is the only thing I can understand.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

Lulz. So weird how the only response you can muster is a lame attempt at scornful derision.

Sorry that living the in the D.C. area in 2008 allowed me to call you on your "pointing out murders and rapes" spin game.

I like how you call it a spin game. Did the article point out that a DC Official: Outdoor Seats At Comet Ping Pong Will Mean Rape and Murder? Are you having a tough time understanding the context of this thread?

You left out the part where he says it will become like another neighborhood that has seen a lot of crime..not nearly the same thing as saying "Outdoor Seats At Comet Ping Pong Will Mean Rape and Murder"

And OP left out the part where in the initial post he tries to word it as if the comissioner is talking about rapes happening at the pizza place already.

"Murders and rapes being pointed out in 2008. The more you investigate the more you find."

edit on 28-11-2016 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
just a rhetorical question - was outdoor seating at comet pingpong ever permitted ?

According to the Yelp reviews there is an outdoor patio.

Which, as a Mason, is where we typically like to do our murdering.

edit on 28-11-2016 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer but if he did he would drink it from a skull

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

According to the Yelp reviews there is an outdoor patio.

Which, as a Mason, is where we typically like to do our murdering.

you Masons and your flaunting .....

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

thank you - but you realise that that was a set up - dont you ?

because as per the delusions of the OP - someone SHOULD HAVE noticed podesta and associates sodomising and beheading small children al-fresco

because this is the core claim of the OP - and a graphic illustration of how insane it is :

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   

thank you - but you realise that that was a set up - dont you ?

Sorry man. I did not realize.

Either way, it appears the patio went in as scheduled sine the first Yelp review mentioning it is from 2009.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

you still do your raping inside though ? [ this is not a trick question ]

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Sure thing. Stop continuously attack OP when you don't believe the topic to begin with

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   

And OP left out the part where in the initial post he tries to word it as if the comissioner is talking about rapes happening at the pizza place already.

"Murders and rapes being pointed out in 2008. The more you investigate the more you find."

We already been through this. You need to move on buddy

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   

A little context here: Adams Morgan has a massive bar and club scene and is "hopping" well into the wee hours of the morning. The neighborhood went through a surge in crime in 2007-2008. And then police responded to it and drove the crime rate back down.

The only piece of information worth a darn in this thread. Policing does work!

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   

the only person who needs to " move on " = you

you posted a thread that is utter bollox - and got called on it

but instead of admitting your delusions - you dug in

i will type slowly - in the hope it sinks in :

in 2008 - commissioner Winstead, claimed that allowing later night opening and open air areas for businesses including comet ping pong - would leasd to public order breakdown and criminality as observed in other districs

this claim has nothing to do with pizza gate - get over it

everyone else has managed to read mr Winsteads claims in thier proper context

why do you insist on continuing to be a wingnut after all this ?????????????????

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Sure thing. Stop continuously attack OP when you don't believe the topic to begin with

So wait, I'm not allowed to tell you that you're wrong because you don't think I believe the topic to begin with? What #'in planet do you live on? ATS isn't your echo chamber, champ. Nobody is here to jerk you off and tell you that you're right.

Your OP has been completely dismantled. Your further comments have been completely dismantled. And instead of admitting that you're reaching so hard to find something that your arms have dislocated, all you can do is tell me to leave your thread. Can't defend your "evidence." Can't actually debate anything. Can't support your own OP in any way. All you can do is tell me to leave.

I ain't your buddy, pal. People like you are an embarrassment to ATS and the CT community at large.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Nobody is here to jerk you off and tell you that you're right.

Damn. I'm at the wrong site...

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Greggers

We all click the wrong favorites tab now and then

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   

a reply to: Greggers

We all click the wrong favorites tab now and then

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   

We already been through this. You need to move on buddy

An easy solution to this , change your subject so it is accurate and not your own spin on what the source said..

top topics

<< 1   >>

join