It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drone captures object flying 10,000 mph aprox 100 feet off the ground

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Just saw this, looks like a mini ufo. Here's the comments from the OP

This UFO was video captured with my DJI Phantom 3 Professional 4K aerial camera. I filed a UFO report with MUFON and they notified NASA and sent them a copy of the video. The video is under investigation and analysis work is being performed on it bu both agencies. This UFO traveled 6200 feet (about 1.2 miles) in 1/3rd of a second. (about 10,000 mph). I don't know what the object is. I, and others would like to find out what this object is. If you know, please tell us, but....be sure to provide your reasoning behind your answer and possibly some sort of evidence to back up your theory. If you can't provide your reasoning/evidence, don't be offended if I don't take your answer as creditable! The video is real, the object captured in the video is real. I am conducting a test to see how adamant some people will go in their belief whether it lies the belief in alien life, or not. I will press those who believe they have the answer, and see how far they will take it.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I wish I could say I trust the guy, but since his U-tube name has Studio in it I assume this is CGI. Although it looks like something that could happen for real.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   
FYI..Already under discussion. Thread started earlier today...
LINK: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Thanks.I'll move over there

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Judging by the lengths of the cars in the background, that is nowhere even close to 1.2 miles, and it looks like a bird....

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
FYI..Already under discussion. Thread started earlier today...
LINK: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Actually there are several threads on this. The basic problem is that this guy has no distance calibration. This makes his "estimate" of 4,000 mph pretty much meaningless.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Clear the vale from your eyes and see a bird.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

At 1:30 you can see it come from across the field, well beyond the highway and cars

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   
As mentioned,a thread already exists.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closing this thread.

top topics

join