It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Andrew Breitbart knew about the pedophilia and sex slaves

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 12:42 AM
link   

BOOM!!! Proof Podesta Brothers Kidnapped Madeleine McCann in Portugal

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

I live in an area that has been an OTM corridor. For over a decade the desert has been littered with raping trees.

Consider, too, the ugly reality of the rape tree, often found at dump sites. The coyotes who lead groups into the country will sometimes peel a woman out of the group, rape her and hang her panties from a tree as a kind of trophy. The rape tree pictured here was part of a massive dump in the heavily trafficked Altar Valley. As the Border Patrol's Mike Scioli says, the underwear is a message to the next coyote coming along, who is, after all, a co-worker of the first one. "It's like saying, 'Look what I did, guys. Now let's see what you can do,'" says Scioli.
. Second article down cis.org...

Many of the young girls that found their way to ACCORN offices were probably prepped for prostitution under one of many raping trees.

As Arizona did what it could to stop human trafficking and it's impact on our state this administration tied our hands by taking us to court. And exactly what you mentioned is true those 2011 13-14 year olds are now voting age. Those same 13-14 year olds will fall under the Dream Act and impact our elections starting in 2020.

Our country needs to do something to stop this evil and bring those who have been exploiting these abused adolescents to justice. We need more people like Breitbart who are outraged over child human trafficking.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 01:39 AM
link   
MSM/Washington Times about this:
"Andrew Breitbart tweet before death adds fuel to online speculation of D.C. sex-trafficking ring"

Explosive claims by Internet sleuths, which were prompted after reading stolen documents belonging to Mr. Podesta, have been derided as “viciously phony” by Fox News’ Howard Kurtz. A tweet by Mr. Breitbart shortly before his March 1, 2012, death is now being cited by online researchers as proof that they are onto something big

Source

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

"wouldn't it encourage any victims/witnesses to come forward? .."

Look at my post - about 4 posts before your post with this question. It has videos and it has victims.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

Victims of other crimes which actually refutes the post saying that people won't speak up.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 02:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

BOOM!!! Proof Podesta Brothers Kidnapped Madeleine McCann in Portugal

This investigation has legs. Thank you for posting this.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

Interesting the way that was reported, almost as if taking a neutral position while laying out a little more info, but without painting themselves into quite the same corner as the NYT who rushed to the defence of Mr. Alefantis.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 02:43 AM
link   
The following presentation by Abby Martin

Shows that much of the Clinton machine is interwoven with Podesta's insiders and corporate special interests.

Thus, regardless of what Podesta has done or been involved with in his "personal life", that whole network and series of networks within the government will need to be examined, charted and surveyed to "drain the swamp", the only problem being that all the same people will be standing in line to return to power with the Democrats, which will only continue to corrupt the system and left-leaning MSM as well as the Democratic Party itself, unless there's a lynchpin by which the Podesta and Soros and Clinton network can be pulled down..

Therefore, if there's any truth to pizzagate, which appears plainly obvious to me, then the satanic element must be considered by Bannon and Trump and Pence when working to form the new government, as a point of differentiation along the lines of all manner of corruption and even evil in the background/underneath.

Given the people and networks and powerful interests involved, that's a Herculean task, unless you can hold firm to a higher principal in the midst of it all and assume authority that's in alignment with what I call an authentic model of Civilized Leadership.

It's kind of like they've outed themselves and their networks whereby every action/reaction only betrays their position, while they all wait in a purgatorial outer hallway watching to see what happens, just like we are, except perhaps a little more nervously.

Maybe Donald Trump should start wearing special under armor underwear to stop one of those heart attack ice darts of the kind that probably took out Andrew Breitbart, also resulting in the poisoning death a coroner tech who might have found the little red dot on the body.

Stay safe Donald, and bold. Hold the line.

This is serious stuff, world changing.

What's really strange though, imo, is when Alex Jones turns out to have been right all along... now that's crazy!

edit on 29-11-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 03:14 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

I can be wrong but I think your dreaming if you think Trump represents anything other than the ptb..

Its already obvious from some of his cabinet that its the same good ol boys that have served in past administrations.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 03:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: nOraKat
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

I can be wrong but I think your dreaming if you think Trump represents anything other than the ptb..

Its already obvious from some of his cabinet that its the same good ol boys that have served in past administrations.

I'm factoring in that at some level Andrew Breitbart will also be in the oval office via Bannon.

I'm also hoping that Trump installs not himself, but the principal that precedes the personality as a model of authentic leadership.

If I could, I would challenge Bannon to better understand the genius of Jesus Christ, and John the Baptist who likely hatched the plot.

I'm hopeful, that's all. Hopeful for a better world, and a safer one for one and all, children especially.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 03:30 AM
link   
It's just weird and so surrealistic what is happening in the US ,I'm following this from a distance now but I couldn't without leaving a comment.

So the whole Clinton ,Podesta "we will find to the bottom of the extraterrestrial issue and come clean about this" was just a diversion to gain more public trust to win the elections.

They don't give a s#/t if there are ETs or not it's just camouflage?

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 03:50 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

So it might be possible that she's been" murdered and buried in Freuds garden, when exposed they will all blame Frued for it because they were there and Freud was not?

But still they can blame him because he's after his death exposed for pedophilia? "

I think the police has to keep an eye on that mansion so they can't erase things when this blows wide open.
Just a thought...
edit on 0b54America/ChicagoTue, 29 Nov 2016 04:01:54 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoTue, 29 Nov 2016 04:01:54 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 04:32 AM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

The Big problem with that is, if Gordon Brown, Tony Blair, and Clement Freud, were overseeing the case along with the present head of MI5. Remembering that the last head of MI5 was let of a child rape charge by the police, according to the sixty minutes documentary, then also Considering that the next Younger paedophile in line gets your job, so that they can then protect your back , when you retire. I cant really see much hope, in actually seeing any convictions. It becomes obvious the whole lot of them are corrupted and a danger to Britain's national security.

It seems that a whole strata of society, including their wives have a totally different interpretation of what morality is. Fair enough different strokes etc..... but when its children abducted and traumatised it has to stop.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 05:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dragoon01

Calling it an opinion is doing a disservice to opinions everywhere. Its a flat out lie.

No, it's the truth. Your post is simply an opinion and that is a fact. It is not a lie. I would be doing a disservice to others if I called it something it is not. (Sorry I am not PC.)

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 05:12 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer
Note: Andrew's Death is Connected with Other Events.

I figured out what ping pong means... its a reference to children...
I remember watching Jonathan Kleck's videos on decoding commercials and what they really mean. "i've mentioned Jonathan Kleck in the past as a Christian prophet who sees things people don't normally see. In the video below, he breaks down many commercials and their meanings. But the one commercial involving ping pong brings me questions...
at 19:40 mins in the commercial in question begins:

Arnold Schwarzenegger with a Wig playing ping pong while the guy does push ups.

Jonathan Believes a false flag attack is coming to the U.S based on what is encrypted within the 10 dollar bill which shows a nuke going off. In the past it showed 9-11, Oklahoma and the pentagon attacks encrypted in the currency.

And I have a feeling it is all related to pizzagate because of "ping pong". They need a false flag as a distraction. If a nuke goes off, know that the government did it as it is encrypted in the ten dollar bill.

The fact that there is a connection between the Murder of Breitbart who happened to know something on podesta plus the ping pong mentioned in the interview with Andrew. I think there is something there, and the image below tells the story:

edit on th2016000000Tuesdayth000000Tue, 29 Nov 2016 05:18:29 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoTue, 29 Nov 2016 05:18:29 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

originally posted by: daskakik

Victims of other crimes which actually refutes the post saying that people won't speak up.

Errr.. no.

Did you even watch the videos?

The victims have not come forward until they were adults.

Many seem also to be from third world countries and cannot speak English and do not have proper parents/guardians.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

originally posted by: Invicid

originally posted by: liveandlearn
Below is a twitter post that Breitbart made to Podesta in 2011 filled with vile regarding this. If you look down further on the link you will see another post to Podesta referencing Acorn with from 2010

Breitbart twitter post 2011

It is hard to tell if he is accusing Podesta of the acts or accusing him for helping someone in acorn who was. Maybe both

If you recall Acorn came down in 2009 when leaders were charged with Fraud. Podesta later appointed Steve Kest to some position at Center for American Progress. Kest helped cover up the Fraud. Add this because I don't know exactly who Breitbart was targeting at Acorn.

link

Needless to say, he knew a lot more than he was telling

Andrew Breitbart, and he's readers are Nazis, and or white supremacists. Anything they say or do, should be taken with a grain of salt if not completely disregarded. Our grandfather's killed Nazis, and now their grandsons and great grandsons have become them. Congrats.

Remember our gov brought Nazi's to America in Operation Paperclip. They have infiltrated every part of our gov and society to control us. That is EXACTLY what everyone involved in this is fighting against including Trump.

What you don't seem to understand is that you are following the plan by refusing to look deeper

Yea umm, that's quite the stretch. Do you see a therapist? Oh and ALT RIGHT = Nazi. Stop #ing around.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   

They can't be suicided because they are adults?

That evil global pedo ring would do anything, to anyone, of any age, to not be dragged out into the light or...

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Something helped convert Breitbart from a leftist.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: MartinD28

Well, Breitbart wasn't just talking about Planned Parenthood. He had a deeper clue but doubt he knew exactly how it came together. Thanks for the addition.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join